What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Caretaker PM has played his card immediately by the appeal to SC to retain the 'simplified' nomination form.

Manhoos admi!

Can any one summaries the whole post? I just join this forum and find the post with soo many messages : )

Summary:
Meri London tu kya Pakistan main bhi koi property nahi. Main apnay walid key ghar main rehti hon. Pata nahi kahan kahan say lay atsy hain yea - Maryam Safdar

Summary:
Meri London tu kya Pakistan main bhi koi property nahi. Main apnay walid key ghar main rehti hon. Pata nahi kahan kahan say lay atsy hain yea - Maryam Safdar

Trying to replicate Maryam ...

Meri pdf per tu kya facebook per bhi koi id nahi ... Mjhy tu internet use krna nahi ata ... Pata nahi loog khan sy ilzam laga dety han k mn internet user ...

Caretaker PM has played his card immediately by the appeal to SC to retain the 'simplified' nomination form.

Manhoos admi!

It was incumbent upon him to do so. Lahore HC decision has created a constitutional impasse which can be very dangerous for the country (I repeat for the country).

It is in the best interest of the nation and the country that the highest court decides on this ASAP.

It was incumbent upon him to do so. Lahore HC decision has created a constitutional impasse which can be very dangerous for the country (I repeat for the country).

It is in the best interest of the nation and the country that the highest court decides on this ASAP.
On the contrary, plz read here.

Bad news ... This should not havr happened

Beech ka period ghayab hojaega.. iss beech ke period main log apna haraam halaal kar ke 2023 ke elections main utrain ge..

:usflag::rofl:

==================================================

Apna jhanda tabdeel karnay ke liey kia karna parta hai?

I am still struggling to find out why would SC do something like that? First it was the Sialkotean Bandar Koi Sharam hoti ha koi Haya hoti ha" now this. I mean why would the SC have a problem with the fact how nomination papers were tampered to facilitate the corrupt? SC should had actually upheld the decision. For the first time in history if high courts have started to show some balls, SC is hell bent in snubbing them.

I told you guys FAIR AND FREE ki paen di siri...Elections waqt par honay chaheyain. So that all candidates can get away with asset concealment and day light moral and financial robbery under SCP banner of Fair and free.

Haram Zaday Elites aur unn kay appeasing chaprasi.

I told you guys FAIR AND FREE ki paen di siri...Elections waqt par honay chaheyain. So that all candidates can get away with asset concealment and day light moral and financial robbery under SCP banner of Fair and free.

Haram Zaday Elites aur unn kay appeasing chaprasi.
Last 4 years struggle has gone into a gutter..

Last 4 years struggle has gone into a gutter..
I told you guys when there was still time that this fair and free is going to be free for all:
Screenshot_2018-06-03-14-10-40_1.jpg

Let's be realistic, even in 2013, almost all candidates were accepted anyway without any being refused.

Back
Top Bottom