What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Never seen such a stupid people like NS and now IK. First did massive blunder in caretaker names and now how the hell he has accepted such a well known rapist Farooq Bandial? after backfire badly now constituted so called committee. IK got to know everything about him now, what is the purpose making BS committee?

Trust me IK is not a candidate of PM he is just listening and making decisions on the instruction of one and only Jahagir Tareen. If I'll be Pakistan btw elections, I will never ever vote this idiot. He is much much better than others but not a candidate of PM. Asad Umar is way much better than him. Giving full opportunity and support to Shahbaz drama to re-enforce entire bureaucracy and wining horses. PMLN will going to take full advantage of all these wrong decisions of PTI and obvious IK and his party will definitely loose if they will continue such blunders...

I think this is unjustified criticism ... In past we never saw that a member is kicked out because of his criminal acts but PTI did that after knowing the fact ...

PTI is a political party not a recruiting agency where they have to go through all the background checks ... I would have been criticizing PTI with you had they not taken any action after knowing the fact but as the rapist is kicked out I think PTI deserve appreciation to be the first political party to reject the persons based on his chracter ...

Similar example was Zulfikar Mirza. Few days back ZM was about to be inducted in PTI and after hearing the news I decided that the day this happen I will start campaigning against PTI but later I learned that PTI decided against ZM and did not accept him in party due to his dirty past ... We never saw such actions in any political party ...

We need to accept that we all are humans and can make mistakes ... what matters is, what we do, when we find out our mistake ... PTI accepted its mistake and this is good for me

Last edited:
The Table is turning....
By the way, Are you sure it's not your stomach that is turning dear?

I mean after hearing a still chirpy and buoyant Usman Dar...lol...some thing is definitely turning inside someone...

================================

Clearly evident Judge Bashir literally support and help NS

Judge Sahab needs some attention. This is mockery of extended deadline of 15th June given by SCP. Like I posted earlier, now, there is no excuse or any doubt about what's going on...

Sharifs play their games on multiple levels, call them fronts if not levels.

Never has the term seem so appropriately applicable in the political history of this nation like it does now; Justice delayed is justice denied. That's the crux. Verdicts are inevitable, it's all about time.

Sharifs want to go into the elections without verdicts. Period.

Nawaz wanted talks for his outbursts and threats to do more - blackmail - for the very minimum - delay verdicts till after elections.

Ask yourself, What would Nawaz want from Judge Bashir then, a ruling in favour in the absence of proof or something benificial politically?

He already got a golden egg from Judge Bashir in bundling the verdicts together. What other golden egg might he be interested in now but delays despite clear instructions of Supreme Court that stopped just short of actually ordering judge bashir to hold courts on weekends but alluded the same to him - to no avail - draw your own conclusions

ezgif_5_bb86781048.jpg

What happened to the bill where assets declaration on election nomination papers was done away with?

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha ke ho kia raha hai? And now latest SC developments too
It's not a shock due to feelers of Justice Ata but still Kh Asif is being given a lot of legal leeway to get away with not declaring Iqama.

Anyway, waiting for detailed judgement as the judges have extracted a microscopic difference between what undeclared assets are allowed and what are not.

Also, the detailed judgement will explain how a clearly wrongful and misleading declaration of Profession by Kh.Asif has no legal implications in the eyes of the Bench.

By the way, Are you sure it's not your stomach that is turning dear?
Their stomachs are turning, churning and exhausting vicious gas...these corrupt goons are desperately frustrated as their claws are loosing grip ....they know their death is imminent. InshaAllah.

Back
Top Bottom