What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

How Will you cope?
When the time comes, I will think about it.. For now, it seems that the caretaker setup will give us 24/7 entertainment..
======================================================
Lo gi.. PTI entertainment kam hi nahi kar rahi..

Hasan Askari (think tank program ke analyst) ka naam dedia.. lollll aur doosra naam Ex IG KP Nasir Durrani ka diya hai..

Hasan Askari ko mera leader forun approve kardega.. Hasan Askari itna shareef aadmi hai ke iss ke neechay se koi haath kar jaey iss ko pata hi nahi chalay ga..

^ sir lagta sedha sa hai hassan askri lekin intelligent banda hai wesez.lets hope for the best!

^ sir lagta sedha sa hai hassan askri lekin intelligent banda hai wesez.lets hope for the best!
Yaar last time jo Chief Election Commissioner bana tha.. kia naam tha uss ka main bhool gaya.. uss type ka banda hai yeh.. uss ke neechay se bhi haath phir gaya tha, iss ke neechay se bhi phir jaega..

Yaar last time jo Chief Election Commissioner bana tha.. kia naam tha uss ka main bhool gaya.. uss type ka banda hai yeh.. uss ke neechay se bhi haath phir gaya tha, iss ke neechay se bhi phir jaega..
Hahaha yes.that EC was way too old for the job.Lets see who is selected for the job.

All blob party should watch the 'waday' done by their leaders and their so called experienced team.

IN other news, NAB HAS PREPARED LIST OF NAMES TO BE PUT ON ECL immediately after the caretakers takeover.

Never seen such a stupid people like NS and now IK. First did massive blunder in caretaker names and now how the hell he has accepted such a well known rapist Farooq Bandial? after backfire badly now constituted so called committee. IK got to know everything about him now, what is the purpose making BS committee?

Trust me IK is not a candidate of PM he is just listening and making decisions on the instruction of one and only Jahagir Tareen. If I'll be Pakistan btw elections, I will never ever vote this idiot. He is much much better than others but not a candidate of PM. Asad Umar is way much better than him. Giving full opportunity and support to Shahbaz drama to re-enforce entire bureaucracy and wining horses. PMLN will going to take full advantage of all these wrong decisions of PTI and obvious IK and his party will definitely loose if they will continue such blunders...

Shame on you potians... Today was the last day of my beloved leader in power and you are still maligning his name. Shame on you. World will never be the same after my wada leader Nawaz and chhota leader Shahbaz.

You guys are so shameless that you are happy that my future leader's career is about to be over before start.

Sharam aani chahiey Tum sab ko.

now how the hell he has accepted such a well known rapist Farooq Bandial?

What well known rapist? Well known how? Because merasi Kamran Shahid says so?

But wait, didn't the media stalwart Kamran Shahid know about this FB guy when he was in PMLN all his life?

He has been summarily kicked out of PTI too upon knowledge of his past.

PTI has no one but it's own laid back, already won the elections, ameture attitude to blame.

PTI should have had some mechanism in place for checking and filtering such large scale ingress.

Back
Top Bottom