What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Irshad Bhatti is assuming all this based only on Nasir Khosa's postings and not on any personal information about him...

Saqib Nisar was also considered very close to Nawaz Sharif/PML N....he was appointed law secretary by PML N govt..and dakoo rahi was very happy when he was appointed CJ... but we all know how tht turned out to be..

The first real test of Nasirul Mulk CTPM shall be ECL.

If Nasirul Mulk is indeed neutral than he should oblige NAB's long standing demand that Sharifs be put on ECL.

Sharifs should be on ECL for timely conclusion of Cases instead of allowing the accused family to go on extended leave in the name of Umrah and Eid.

Remember...
Koi Sharam Hoti haay,
Koi Hayya hoti haay...

Let's find out soon enough.

Irshad Bhatti is assuming all this based only on Nasir Khosa's postings and not on any personal information about him...

Saqib Nisar was also considered very close to Nawaz Sharif/PML N....he was appointed law secretary by PML N govt..and dakoo rahi was very happy when he was appointed CJ... but we all know how tht turned out to be..

Allah malik hai!

48hrs to go till we say goodbye to the mian. InshAllah

Khuli loot ka ailaan hogaya hai.

Dono haathon se loot rahe hain.

#KanjaronGharJao

بیان شروع سے پہلے مریم نواز نے کیپٹن صفدر کو پاس بلا لیا
احتساب عدالت میں کیپٹن صفدر کا بیان شروع. نواز شریف اور مریم نواز کیپٹن صفدر کو اکیلا چھوڑ کر روانہ

کتنی زیادتی ہے کہ کیپٹن(ر)صفدر یہاں اکیلےکھڑے ہیں،نیب پراسیکیوٹر افضل قریشی
میرےبس میں نہیں ورنہ5،6لوگ کیپٹن(ر)صفدرکےپیچھے بھی کھڑاکردیتا،نیب پراسیکیوٹر

#CAPTAIN SAFDAR KO IZZAT DO :partay:

Today I went to my mosque for Iftar, while their a senior Bengali guy was asking me about "mujhe kyun nikala" I was surprised that "mujhe kyun nikala" has reach beyond Pakistan's borders.

He thought that because he got let out of jail that he is saying "mujhe kyun nikla". I then explained he got removed from his position as PM and he is about to go jail.

"mujhe kyun nikla" :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom