What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I still have a feeling CH nisar won't do anything yr he's a loyal n leagi a very very loyal.

He's putting PMLn first over Pakistan.

JIT ke members ko kyun bulaya ja raha hai? Jab ke Sharif company khud ja nahi rahi?

Here i am, back again to reminde you all, tora hosla rako. Kuch ni bigra n inshallah sb theek thak rahy ga. Jazbati ho ka kaam ni chlty. The system have been corrupted for decades, it will take a very delicate surgery to remove the effected part. We all know we cannot afford to lose the patient, PAKISTAN is this case. So sb kuch step by step he hona ha. Jitna kuch ho chkua that was a milestone, many of us were not even expecting that yet it happened. Now many dobut that it will go any further than this but it InshAllah will. To be honest, we do not have any other choice yaar. So that is it!

As always, keep hoping and praying. Allah bahtir kray ga!!

I still have a feeling CH nisar won't do anything yr he's a loyal n leagi a very very loyal.
He wont do anyting. Topi drama ha bs, awam ko pagl bna rahy hein bss

Here i am, back again to reminde you all, tora hosla rako. Kuch ni bigra n inshallah sb theek thak rahy ga. Jazbati ho ka kaam ni chlty. The system have been corrupted for decades, it will take a very delicate surgery to remove the effected part. We all know we cannot afford to lose the patient, PAKISTAN is this case. So sb kuch step by step he hona ha. Jitna kuch ho chkua that was a milestone, many of us were not even expecting that yet it happened. Now many dobut that it will go any further than this but it InshAllah will. To be honest, we do not have any other choice yaar. So that is it!

As always, keep hoping and praying. Allah bahtir kray ga!!

He wont do anyting. Topi drama ha bs, awam ko pagl bna rahy hein bss
Man badly needed you ... We missed you a lot ... Slight optisim will suerly be of help for @Farah Sohail @PakSword @Realistic Change and @QatariPrince ...

By the way I think progress report is to be submitted to SC on Sep 8th...

Lagta hai kuchh honay wala hai..

Kuchh logon ko 60 saal se ziada umar ata nahi honi chhahiey..

Aur jab wo us aati hui ghata ko dekhte hain to kehte hain. Ye to khuda ki rehmat hai ham per jo barsegi. Per afsoos wo nahi jaantay

From a book name Al Quran

Amir Mateen and Maalick NAB kay kisi banday say milay hain aur un key mutabiq NAB aur Sharif Family mili hui hai apas main

I agree with Farrogh Naseem! SC ko khud hi kuch kerna paray ga. 187 aur 190 lagayen aur pora kerain process yea.

Amir Mateen and Maalick NAB kay kisi banday say milay hain aur un key mutabiq NAB aur Sharif Family mili hui hai apas main

I agree with Farrogh Naseem! SC ko khud hi kuch kerna paray ga. 187 aur 190 lagayen aur pora kerain process yea.

Aur SC? Jo aankhain band karay woh bhi tou mila hua consider hoga?

Guys is this a news for you ? Didn't we knew this from the very bigning ? This was always the story that NAB is under Sharif's pocket ...

Regarding Supreme court monitoring I am sure that Supreme court will review the reference and will grill the NAB and NAB courts once the proceedings start ...

I think Judges in ko jo 6 weeks ka time dya hai wo pora honay dain gay. Us kay baad kerain gay kuch. 6 weeks baad SC kuch nahi kerti tu phir I think PTI ko dobara roads per ana paray ga

Back
Top Bottom