What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Khawaja Haris phir same question poch raha hai

"MLA key reply main Nawaz Sharif ka naam likha hua tha? MLA reply main sirf Nescoll Nielsen ka naam tha Sharif family ka nahi etc etc"

Cambridge Analytica closing..
PMLN jidher moun mara hai us ka beragharak hi hua hai

AlHamduLillah! MakafateAmal!

PTV, PEMRA AUR ELECTION COMMISSION KAY BAY-GHAIRATON ko koi pochnay wala nahee haay???

Why is certified criminal Jhoota Nawaz Sharif's Jalsas being telecasted live by PTV and getting coverage in PTV News?

Some seemingly off topic conspiracy theory that May Allah Subhan Taala forbid, may yet be proven correct.

My two cents about a developing side story I mentioned earlier. PTM has some valid grievance that are being exploited by seemingly Kabul backed but actual Indian proxies who have hijacked the cause...The libtards of Amn ki Asha love it for no ordinary reasons too.

Again, the valid grievances must be addressed and made sure to be permanently fixed to remove the air out of Anti Pakistan elements who have gotten a chance to use the excuse to forward their covert agenda of hatred against Pakistan.

The basic fix as in FATA merger with KPK was made sure by Nawaz Sharif to fail for now for what reason but to provide excuse for the rights movement to linger on and damage Nawaz's political foes.

I think that Pashteen factor is India's substitute for TTP terrorism that has been largely crushed and also, the frequently used tactics of - cross border firing and shelling on civilians...

Instead of using recent tactics of shelling whenever required to distract the attention or sending a message of hostility...India has shifted gears...we now have "Kabul backed" Pashteen pushed in our faces to keep us irritated and preoccupied with an internal nuisance with excuse of some legitimate and valid reasons for protest.

All too eerily sometimes in the past, Indian shelling had started exactly when Nawaz's predicament seemed to be worsening...

India has a long and dark history of trying to interfere in internal matters of its neighbors and flaming anti Pakistan sentiments.

This change in Indian tactics from Shelling and terrorism to Pashteen is probably as it was becoming somewhat obvious as well as causing Critical damage to BSF due to retaliation by Pak Army snipers and artillery. This way, it is possible to ignite a civil war of sorts or at least try it's best to ignite one.

After the largely defeated TTP terrorism, and retaliation fatalities causing Cross border Shelling, Pashteen is a proxy that creates more than a few headaches and distractions (as well as hostility breathing down our necks as we know he is financed and backed...) without the international community condemnation of cross border firing as well as Pak Army retaliation fallout.

I'm certainly not saying that for sure It is Nawaz Specific or a mutual plan or conspiracy involving Sharif themselves but India's desire to interfere and cause mayhem when possible.

Financing a civil war and create anti Pakistan sentiment is the main driving force behind this strategy. If it helps Modi's friend's cause in anyway then all the better side affect of a policy of supporting any and every hostilities against Pakistan.

The thing that should open the eyes of PMLN supporters is that how Nawaz's Interests have come to be alligned with that of PAKISTAN'S ENEMIES.

Posted earlier about an opportunistic threat to the life of Shahbaz and Imran Khan...What if RAW tries to throw a wrench in the works...

Never mind the speaker below if you don't like the guy @Tameem but if such a mishap occurs then I'm sure you will still dance to the same theme of Ring Rung Ring Rung Ring...leader above everything, how Altaf Hussainic indeed.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom