What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Waiasy ager PTI Supporters Workers zoor lagayen aur shoor dalain tu kya pata na joinin kerwain in ki.
2012 main Ameer Muqaam ki joining honay wali thi PTI main.

Zulfiqar Mirza is totally another level beyond Ameer Muqaam. Like you said, seats can be adjusted with independents so there shouldn't be a problem in securing MNA votes of an independent Zulfiqar Mirza and his wife if push comes to shove but pre-empting a defeatist scenario already amounts to a defeat in itself.

The PTI leadership from Karachi is set to prove itself lame if it cannot stop this joining. The fallout shall be crippling.

IRONICALLY, The noise from PMLN shall have no counter from PTI on this joining. If other parties push this issue in the face of PTI and I'm sure PMLN shall not relent...Then next elections in Sind shall not be about corruption but patriotism and knowing PMLN, they will make it PRO VS ANTI UZAIR BALOCH. It will also have it's affects on Urban Punjab.

Now I get it as to why the Wiley old Fox Shahbaz made those two quick visits to Karachi...

Badalta hai Rung asmaan kese kese !!

thi jisse talaash kinaare ki
aaj toofan me basera karta hai

unse hui jo mulaqat to pochega El Sidd
kahan chor aye abroo e dil o mast !!

@Moonlight kuch do chaar sher aap bhi kehden PTI me nayi shamooliat per....... jesa Iqbal likh gaya Iblees ki Majlis e Shura

Yes, he will join PTI along with Fahimida Mirza.

Sheikh Rasheed kay case ka verdcit bhi next week a raha hai. Is ko bhi disqualify hona chaye. Sharif Family ko bhi araam a jayega k jis nay in ko baher kya SC nay us ko bhi baher ker dya. Phir nahi bol sakain gay SC milli hui haiu

Khawaja Asif tu DISQUALIFY ho gya per abhi tak pata nahi chala is ka Residence Permit, Job Contract, Bank Statements kis nay aur kaisay leak ki hain? Yea usi time leak hui thi jis time Nawaz Sharif ka verdict anay wala tha.

Ch Nisaar? He was Interior Minister. Us kay pass sab ki files pari hui thi us time.

Who told CJ that Saad Rafique met 4 generals... to get some respite!?
===============================================
At Multan airport right now.. reached Multan from Dubai this morning to meet a doctor.. What a nice city it is.. 100 times better than Karachi.. A Careem driver showed me different areas..

Yousuf Raza Gillani ne kafi kaam karaya, lekin Shahbaaz ne maintain kia hai iss city ko.. Anyway, I don't know what a common man living in this city thinks (other than of course two Careem drivers.. both were fans of Shahbaaz).. But if we compare it with other cities in Sindh, it is much much better.

Who told CJ that Saad Rafique met 4 generals... to get some respite!?
===============================================
At Multan airport right now.. reached Multan from Dubai this morning to meet a doctor.. What a nice city it is.. 100 times better than Karachi.. A Careem driver showed me different areas..

Yousuf Raza Gillani ne kafi kaam karaya, lekin Shahbaaz ne maintain kia hai iss city ko.. Anyway, I don't know what a common man living in this city thinks (other than of course two Careem drivers.. both were fans of Shahbaaz).. But if we compare it with other cities in Sindh, it is much much better.
Ppp is a disaster for Sindh, they have totally failed in developing anything for the better.

I think that soon, it will be a time for some reforms to introduce real democracy in parties. Election Commission should be made independent and empowered to be forcing political parties to adapt a common democratic framework and structure or simply become ineligible to participate in elections and irrelevant at any level.

The framework for parties should be designed to promote democracy within parties and put an end to family or dynastic hegemony to provide room for fresh blood and new faces on merit other than the current sham democracy of family rule or even a single person so that continuity may be ensured.

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @The Accountant @QatariPrince @tps77 @Moonlight @Arsalan I'm going on limb here about a completely hypothetical system so plz bear with me and try to ignore my generalization and visibly failing effort in "darya ko kozay maen band karna"... But the point is to provide better opportunities to deserving political workers without discrimination but merit and ability and curb the hegemony of a few.

Imagine a scenario if something along the lines of the following was in effect since that time in 1985 or 88 or even in the 90s:

A Political Parties framework or Act along the following lines.

• A Party chief or head can remain head of the party in any capacity, other than a simple worker, for no more than 12 consecutive years(i.e. three consecutive 4 years terms, if reelected)
  • No party chief or kin of party chief shall be eligible to become party head, other than a simple worker, for the next consecutive 8 years.
  • Each holder of party posts shall have similar restrictions for a minimum of X years.
  • Party elections to be held every 4 years under supervision of election commission based on registered and verified worker lists.
The above are just an off the cuff example of how better than the above laws can be brainstormed and implemented to curb the curse of MORUSI SIASAT and let fresh blood and leaders from the masses have some chance to compete with the ever powerful political families.

Let's take IK and PTI for example since PMLN goons will say that this is again a conspiracy against Sharif Family, lol...

If a law similar to the above was in affect at the time of PTIs birth...IK would have led the party for his first 3 terms or 12 years and then stepped down for a gap of 8 years in which his alternate leadership, being groomed during the first 12 years, would have emerged that would have learned and gained experience from him to take the party forward.

After the 8 year period of others leading the party, IK would have been re-elected by his party again and he would be leading PTI as of this moment again but with a well trained and experienced second tier leadership. He would know that he needs to groom his successors on merit to take the reins of the party when the time comes out of his own choice or that of his party.

The checks and balances required by such a dynamic and accountable political system would have automatically and systematically evolved to curb nepotism and hegemony of a few, all on its own if not under the supervision of an independent Election Commission and laws.

I'm sure that in the presence of a similar political system, Sharifs or Bhuttos or FazlurRehmans or Walis hegemony over their parties, as we have witnessed for decades, wouldn't have materialised in the first place and nor the wide scale entrenched corrupt system of nepotism, answerable to a few ever leading and powerful Kingpins.

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @The Accountant @QatariPrince @tps77 @Moonlight @Arsalan I'm going on limb here about a completely hypothetical system so plz bear with me and try to ignore my generalization and visibly failing effort in "darya ko kozay maen band karna"... But the point is to provide better opportunities to deserving political workers without discrimination but merit and ability and curb the hegemony of a few.

Imagine a scenario if something along the lines of the following was in effect since that time in 1985 or 88 or even in the 90s:

A Political Parties framework or Act along the following lines.

• A Party chief or head can remain head of the party in any capacity, other than a simple worker, for no more than 12 consecutive years(i.e. three consecutive 4 years terms, if reelected)
  • No party chief or kin of party chief shall be eligible to become party head, other than a simple worker, for the next consecutive 8 years.
  • Each holder of party posts shall have similar restrictions for a minimum of X years.
  • Party elections to be held every 4 years under supervision of election commission based on registered and verified worker lists.
The above are just an off the cuff example of how better than the above laws can be brainstormed and implemented to curb the curse of MORUSI SIASAT and let fresh blood and leaders from the masses have some chance to compete with the ever powerful political families.

Let's take IK and PTI for example since PMLN goons will say that this is again a conspiracy against Sharif Family, lol...

If a law similar to the above was in affect at the time of PTIs birth...IK would have led the party for his first 3 terms or 12 years and then stepped down for a gap of 8 years in which his alternate leadership, being groomed during the first 12 years, would have emerged that would have learned and gained experience from him to take the party forward.

After the 8 year period of others leading the party, IK would have been re-elected by his party again and he would be leading PTI as of this moment again but with a well trained and experienced second tier leadership. He would know that he needs to groom his successors on merit to take the reins of the party when the time comes out of his own choice or that of his party.

The checks and balances required by such a dynamic and accountable political system would have automatically and systematically evolved to curb nepotism and hegemony of a few, all on its own if not under the supervision of an independent Election Commission and laws.

I'm sure that in the presence of a similar political system, Sharifs or Bhuttos or FazlurRehmans or Walis hegemony over their parties, as we have witnessed for decades, wouldn't have materialised in the first place and nor the wide scale entrenched corrupt system of nepotism, answerable to a few ever leading and powerful Kingpins.
I would prefer 8 years and then 4 years of gap then 8 years again but intra party elections should be held after every 4 years.

I remember a 2013 Pre election debate with tameem. Back then, he used to be a closeted PML-N supporter and I was convincing him to vote for IK and he was refusing to vote for him and said If nawaz sharif Corruption is proved in courts, I'll vote for IK.

Tameem Sahab.. Was it just a ruse ? Now the Nawaz sharif has been proven corrupt and you are defending his corrupt practices.

You said back then, You are a M.A or a M.Sc pass. What is benefit of your education if you going to act like a sheep without using your intellect to identify right and wrong

IMG_20180428_112221(1).jpg

IMG_20180428_130930_1.jpg

Last edited:
I remember a 2013 Pre election debate with tameem. Back then, he used to be a closeted PML-N supporter and I was convincing him to vote for IK and he was refusing to vote for him and said If nawaz sharif Corruption is proved in courts, I'll vote for IK.

Tameem Sahab.. Was it just a ruse ? Now the Nawaz sharif has been proven corrupt and you are defending his corrupt practices.

You said back then, You are a M.A or a M.Sc pass. What is benefit of your education if you going to act like a sheep without using your intellect to identify right and wrong

the first victim is your mind+dignity when you become a voter of tooi (and party)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom