What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

This will cost PTI. Kitni dafa dasay jayen gay yea GEO say. 2 dafa tu ker chukay hain
Spot on. Geo is a curse...this is not something trivial.

Just like a one sided match...the next elections are for PTI to loose and unfortunately this step is in completely the wrong direction.

Unfortunately PTI is choosing to commit suicide if it embraces and let's Geo back in.

PTI :mad::mad::mad:

Fawad Ch
After the recent meetings between Geo/Jang group journalists and PTI leadership, on the request of the Jang group journalist PTI has decided to end the Jang group boycott from today.

In my opinion, it will do good if Geo doesn't do propaganda during election days.. I don't know what are the points agreed, but I think in the wake of Reham's book, other personal attacks during elections, this step is taken to minimize the impact.

Geo is still watched by many across Pakistan and abroad.. Anyway, I may be wrong..

@Shane

In my opinion, it will do good if Geo doesn't do propaganda during election days.. I don't know what are the points agreed, but I think in the wake of Reham's book, other personal attacks during elections, this step is taken to minimize the impact.

Geo is still watched by many across Pakistan and abroad.. Anyway, I may be wrong..

@Shane
I'm with @QatariPrince on this Geo saga. I get what you are saying but it goes against IKs ideology to go aggressive and play on front foot. If PTI is in a defensive mode already then it is a sign of weakness rather then strength.

I made myself believe that Aamir Liaqat was a controversial but well thought out compromise but I am unable to say the same about actually befriending a known poisonous snake and letting it slither back inside your sleeve when it has never ceased to bite you repeatedly in the past. I mean AL is one guy...we are talking about the whole sleaze bag horde with the likes of Ahmed Noorani...talk about snakes..

PTI :mad::mad::mad:

Fawad Ch
After the recent meetings between Geo/Jang group journalists and PTI leadership, on the request of the Jang group journalist PTI has decided to end the Jang group boycott from today.
Abay yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar..... apnay paaon pe khulhari :hitwall:

I'm with @QatariPrince on this Geo saga. I get what you are saying but it goes against IKs ideology to go aggressive and play on front foot. If PTI is in a defensive mode already then it is a sign of weakness rather then strength.

I made myself believe that Aamir Liaqat was a controversial but well thought out compromise but I am unable to say the same about actually befriending a known poisonous snake and letting it slither back inside your sleeve when it has never ceased to bite you repeatedly in the past. I mean AL is one guy...we are talking about the whole sleaze bag horde with the likes of Ahmed Noorani...talk about snakes..

Now I agree..

@Shane

Kabhi saanp nay bhi dasnay say tauba ki hai? Reham ki book aye gi tu sab say zada issue yea GEO hi banaye ga

kise khotapatwari nay Islamabad Court ka faesla para hey ? jismay Dianat-dar, deen-dar, shaks Khawaja Asif ko kickedout kya hey ? LOL usmay clearly likha hey kay ELECTION COMMISION jisko Nawaz Sharif nay kareda huwa hey ye uska kaam tha kay woh isko DISQUALIFY karay ye banda kise sorat nahe rah sakhta likin ECP nay nahi kya... ye against the LAW hey... Bikaoo VOTER, Chori ke hakomat chori kay VOTE laykar anay wali aur CHORI ka ELECTION COMMISION ja kar full detailed FAESLA paroo

I just read IHC verdict against Kh Asif.. has anyone else here read it too?
Yes and the first point raised in the judgement about nomination papers is key to the disqualification i.e.

And the undertaking...

"I, Mr/Ms/Mrs KHWAJA MOHAMMAD ASIF s/o KHAWAJA MOHAMMAD SAFDAR state that failure to give detail regarding any item of this Form shall render my nomination to contest election invalid or if any information given here in above are found incorrect at any time my election shall stand void ab initio"

Screenshot_2018-04-26-23-16-09.png

Goes against his own admission that he was and is an employee of that Dubai company.

Abay yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar..... apnay paaon pe khulhari :hitwall:

Acha kia hai .Main to totally support karun gi is decision ko .Zarori nahi har baat main aggressive he hon. No channel in Pakistan is completely unbiased.

Yes and the first point raised in the judgement about nomination papers is key to the disqualification i.e.

And the undertaking...

"I, Mr/Ms/Mrs KHWAJA MOHAMMAD ASIF s/o KHAWAJA MOHAMMAD SAFDAR state that failure to give detail regarding any item of this Form shall render my nomination to contest election invalid or if any information given here in above are found incorrect at any time my election shall stand void ab initio"

View attachment 469490

Goes against his own admission that he was and is an employee of that Dubai company.

Urdu copies for patwaris??
-------

Wase history ke sub se fazool celebration PMLn ke thi jab mithae bhi bachron ne khai thi .:D after 1st decision of Panama case

Us ke bad psl main KK ke LQ ke sath match main before super over lol.

Did he really get disqualified @Tameem?
I guess Kh Asif didn't have the Khochal Media Team (like they are working 24/7 on Panama petitions) on his side nor those geo reporters, who cook up their version of planted events, sitting around the table, goofily listening to each other, while rubbing each other's feet under the table, lol. Yeah, the same ones you keep posting substandard twitter vids of...

What a shame! If only the Twitter gang was behind Kh Asif too...chchchch...May be he would have gotten acquitted like Baji and her Abba jee keep day dreaming in your Twitter posts.

Lo yuk na shud do shud
And they are like bunny rabbits too, as soon as they are two, they start multiplying...lol. soon you will see more of them...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom