What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Sayien yeh baat shahbaz sharief ko tu batayn ... Wasy this is a statement or personal view ... But yeh tu btao bibi ny aaj tk kya kiya ha ... According to you us ka tu apna makan tk nahi ha ...

Hahaha ... Or unki source of information ? Bhai yahan hi dekh lo ... Hazaron members mn sy bechary tm do chaar hi ho PmLn ya ppp ko support krty jo

Guys say hi to your bosses.

Khwaja Asif's number:

Ahsan Iqbal:

Ayaz Sadiq:

Capt. Safdar:

Hamza Shahbaz:

Diesel:

Nawaz Sharif:

Rana Sanaullah:

Saad Rafiq:

Talal Chaudhary:

Abid Sher Ali:

Last edited:
Do batain hain maray incorrigible jaan kay totay of first shift...

@Tameem tu waqai aeddi bholi ay ya...

O yar tujhay pata bhee nahee chalta kay aik ghaagh, bhuddha khosat, experienced politician kya kar raha hay taayray jaison kay saath? Lol...

What will you teach your children about good or bad touch?:rofl: Woh pyar say kyun haath phair raha hay tayray ooper? Woh to taira opponent leader hay, purana papi, lol.

He is driving a wedge between your party leadership, lol and you can't even see it in your blind love for your Mid Life Upgraded Nani jaan who is being hailed against her Chachu Jaan by oppenents for what reason:rofl:

Doosri baat; Tu mujhay Shahbaz ka qasoor bata day bhai...woh kuch bhee hay, kam az kam Nawaz say tu ziada mentally brighter aur smarter hay...Maryam tu Shahbaz kay boot barabar bhee politically wise nahee hay...

I guess Maryam sirf aik show piece hay to all middle aged gaping onlookers :cheesy: as she throws her flying kisses towards the hordes that comes out to see the maila of a baby doll throwing insults at opponents for free.

Lol . Shaerrrrrrrr indeed.

But did he disclosed those salaries as income in his returns ?
That I don't know. But I don't think that income declaration is required in the nomination papers.

Capture116.JPG

Just read number 12 and 17 (Note III). For income and tax, a candidate is not required to solemnly affirm that the income and tax mentioned in true and correct.. lollll

agreed, than that is not a criminal offense; but, still it means he can be disqualified for misrepresentation ... jail na ho lekin disqualification possible ha ...
That I don't know. But I don't think that income declaration is required in the nomination papers.

View attachment 469374

Just read number 12 and 17 (Note III). For income and tax, a candidate is not required to solemnly affirm that the income and tax mentioned in true and correct.. lollll

View attachment 469374

agreed, than that is not a criminal offense; but, still it means he can be disqualified for misrepresentation ... jail na ho lekin disqualification possible ha ...
Some first hand information from the petitioner himself:

Yar hamay bhee Batadu, Yeh kon si job hay @Tameem jo bagair office attend keyee hundreds of thousands ki salary dayti hay, aik aur mulk maen, kisi doosray mulk kay sitting minister ko?

Remember that Kh Asif's "Salary" and iqama employment giving company's owner is himself named in Panama papers too, lol.

Wasay tumharay Shaeerrrrr ki recent cheekhain samajh maen aati hain...baychara khud bhee Saudi iqama holder hay Ahsan Iqbal banana...

I take it as it is not required to disclose all sources.. as candidate is only required to solemnly affirm on other points, not this one..

That's why, NS was only disqualified on misrepresentation of assets, not on non-disclosure of income

Meri marzi main jaisay bhi prove karun..

And don't jump to conclusions right away.. You have a habit of doing that.. and then you accuse others of judging intentions.. this is not good..

Abey kia ziada peeli? Main ne kab dhamki di hai chachu? main tou waisay bhi baron ka ehtraam karta hun..

This guy is troll! Why wasting your time?

I take it as it is not required to disclose all sources.. as candidate is only required to solemnly affirm on other points, not this one..

That's why, NS was only disqualified on misrepresentation of assets, not on non-disclosure of income
Is the form in the pic of new election act or the old one used by KhAsif for his 2013 nomination?

I think salary was an issue of non-disclosure ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom