What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Jo point ho ghareeb bache ko hata kar prove karo.

Han agree zarori nahi.

Meri marzi main jaisay bhi prove karun..

And don't jump to conclusions right away.. You have a habit of doing that.. and then you accuse others of judging intentions.. this is not good..

Or ab batao dhamki de rahe they... kyon?

Abey kia ziada peeli? Main ne kab dhamki di hai chachu? main tou waisay bhi baron ka ehtraam karta hun..

Meri marzi main jaisay bhi prove karun..

And don't jump to conclusions right away.. You have a habit of doing that.. and then you accuse others of judging intentions.. this is not good..

Abey kia ziada peeli? Main ne kab dhamki di hai chachu? main tou waisay bhi baron ka ehtraam karta hun..

Karo bache ki privacy bhi respect karo

Wo Pakistani nahi
Mere L pe hai
Aur Maryam Nawaz? Woh tou Pakistani hai?

Waisay by the way, how do you know that this child is a Pakistani? Maybe he is Afghan? Now privacy has something to do with nationality?

Kia hogaya hai uncle?

Aur Maryam Nawaz? Woh tou Pakistani hai?

Waisay by the way, how do you know that this child is a Pakistani? Maybe he is Afghan? Now privacy has something to do with nationality?

Kia hogaya hai uncle?

Ghareeb hai wo

Ameer gaye trail or tail lene.

Mujhe acha nahi laga. Me arr gaya ho. Peche nahi hatonga

Ghareeb hai wo

Ameer gaye trail or tail lene.

Tou sirf ghareebon ki privacy hoti hai, ameeron ki nahi hoti?

Baat kuchh ban nahi rahi.. waisay issue privacy ka tha nahi, lekin abb tum ne banadia hai... chalo yeh bhi theek hai aisa hojata hai aksar.

Abb yeh batao ke jo tum ne ilzaam lagaya tha ke main tumhain dhamki de raha tha, uss ko explain karo..

Tou sirf ghareebon ki privacy hoti hai, ameeron ki nahi hoti?

Baat kuchh ban nahi rahi.. waisay issue privacy ka tha nahi, lekin abb tum ne banadia hai... chalo yeh bhi theek hai aisa hojata hai aksar.

Abb yeh batao ke jo tum ne ilzaam lagaya tha ke main tumhain dhamki de raha tha, uss ko explain karo..

Karta ho
Match dekh lon

Mujhe acha nahi laga. Me arr gaya ho. Peche nahi hatonga

Yahan forum pe kuchh karnay se pehlay, tum jo football match dekh rahay thay, most likely football Pakistan se hi gaya hoga. Aur likely jis company main footballs banay hongay, uss main likely children employed hongay.

Until you are sure that footballs aren't manufactured by a company that doesn't employ children, you should at least stop watching it. Am I right?

Karta ho
Match dekh lon
Kal karaingay. I am going to bed. Watch your football game. Aaj ke liey itna kafi hai. Kal time mila tou discuss karaingay in shaa Allah

Yahan forum pe kuchh karnay se pehlay, tum jo football match dekh rahay thay, most likely football Pakistan se hi gaya hoga. Aur likely jis company main footballs banay hongay, uss main likely children employed hongay.

Until you are sure that footballs aren't manufactured by a company that doesn't employ children, you should at least stop watching it. Am I right?

Kal karaingay. I am going to bed. Watch your football game. Aaj ke liey itna kafi hai. Kal time mila tou discuss karaingay in shaa Allah

Ok

He can be saved.. because the decision of Panama bench was not related to Iqama. It was related to salary not drawn, which became receivable. Khuwaja said that he has drawn all the salaries.. so no receivable (asset) has to be declared.

I am just happy because this case will reach its logical conclusion finally. It will further clarify Panama bench verdict..

If IHC decides to disqualify Asif, then it will definitely give a very strong reason with regards to Iqama, which will indirectly help in understanding the Panama verdict..
But did he disclosed those salaries as income in his returns ?

But did he disclosed those salaries as income in his returns ?
The case against Kh Asif is not just about Iqama but also concealment of and undeclared assets, including his salary account but also other undeclared accounts of himself and close family.

In his 25-page response to Usman Dar's petition in Islamabad High court, the minister has admitted that he was providing advice to IMECL in his role as a legal adviser.

“It is correct that Khawaja Asif is affiliated with a foreign company,” his Lawyers reply states.

However, Asif has refuted the allegation that he had concealed his salary from the UAE firm.

“The 50,000 dirhams were immediately included in the tax returns as income,” the reply says.

But it is not mentioned in his nomination papers that he holds an iqama or draws salary from it.

Asif did not mention the income he earned through his employment in Dubai in his nomination papers filed to the ECP for the 2013 general election.

Honestly speaking, Bilawal has presented himself much better than maryam Bibi.......can you share one decent interview she has taken, where she is actually making sense......and on the second thought you want us to believe that the guy who is saying that a Convicted crminal (soon to be) should lead the country, he is to be trusted?

The case against Kh Asif is not just about Iqama but also concealment of and undeclared assets, including his salary account but also other undeclared accounts of himself and close family.

In his 25-page response to Usman Dar's petition in Islamabad High court, the minister has admitted that he was providing advice to IMECL in his role as a legal adviser.

“It is correct that Khawaja Asif is affiliated with a foreign company,” his Lawyers reply states.

However, Asif has refuted the allegation that he had concealed his salary from the UAE firm.

“The 50,000 dirhams were immediately included in the tax returns as income,” the reply says.

But it is not mentioned in his nomination papers that he holds an iqama or draws salary from it.

Asif did not mention the income he earned through his employment in Dubai in his nomination papers filed to the ECP for the 2013 general election.
I think these vehicles are being used as money launderer ... Or otherwise for bribery ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom