What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Yea "Arain" General ya Judge kon hai is time? Saad Rafique us say mila hai 2 3 din pehlay aur kaha hai kay sifarish ker dain hamari judiciary say.

According to Irshad Bhatti, Nawaz Sharif aur Maryam Nawaz nay 12 dafa messages bhejay hain kay hamain safe passage dya jaye.

Hamid Mir saying 18 people contacted establishment on behalf of Nawaz Sharif

waisay Gen RS bhi arain hai judge ya kisi aur general ka pata nahi...betay ki shadi pai aye thay lahore.

Last edited:
Yea "Arain" General ya Judge kon hai is time? Saad Rafique us say mila hai 2 3 din pehlay aur kaha hai kay sifarish ker dain hamari judiciary say.

According to Irshad Bhatti, Nawaz Sharif aur Maryam Nawaz nay 12 dafa messages bhejay hain kay hamain safe passage dya jaye.

Hamid Mir saying 18 people contacted establishment on behalf of Nawaz Sharif

I don't see Justice Ramday in this vid but I do spot a big fat corrupt Malik Qayyum, who is the son of one Malik Muhammad Akram Arain in there and also Ch.Iftikhar among other judicial and political dignitaries.

My guess is that Kh Saad Rafique might be related to Malik Qayyum.

Our upright CJP did make it absolutely clear to Kh Saad that his efforts to win favour are useless. I think this also explains the harsh tone of CJP against a scheming Kh Saad.

But it is only guess work at best

1674352-cartoonsabirnazarthapril-1523725420-236-640x480.jpg

Firing at Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan's home
Incidents of firing took place at house of Justice Ejaul Ahsan at Lahore at night and in the morning today. CJP has reached there and called IGP Punjab there. CJP himself is Monitoring the issue. Spokesperson Supreme Court of Pakistan

Dazc6QfX4AA8TeO.jpg:large

Dazc6QbXkAAP21o.jpg:large

Dazc6QbWkAADN9T.jpg:large

Incidents of firing took place at house of Justice Ejaul Ahsan at Lahore at night and in the morning today. CJP has reached there and called IGP Punjab there. CJP himself is Monitoring the issue. Spokesperson Supreme Court of Pakistan

And this is the rule of law and good governance being vociferously bla bla bla-edly hailed and argued for by our overseas friends as in @Tameem and @volatile...figures...what are being sold as stupid, droopy eyed and cuddly as a puppy by them, are in reality as a cunning and deadly as a hyena.

Oh God!!! :angry: Allah sab honest judges aur unki families ko mehfooz rakhay !! Ameen

Oh God!!! :angry: Allah sab honest judges aur unki families ko mehfooz rakhay !! Ameen
In Sha Allah, aur sab dishonests ko "Emperors clothes" ata farmaen, kay woh mazeed nangay hon magar gardan Ka Sarya barqarar rahay, yahan tak kay jail maen toilet cleaning calls day rahay hon...

This is insane ... Now culprits should be caught and put to trial ... Otherwise security chief should put to trial including isi

This is insane ... Now culprits should be caught and put to trial ... Otherwise security chief should put to trial including isi
I believe judge sb was not home at the time of incident otherwise there would have been a dala pf Elite Police at his home....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom