What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

NAB has issued notices to Nawaz Sharif, Hasan and Hussain Nawaz to appear, on 18th August... I am having a bad feeling.. NAB itni efficiency kiun dikhaa rahi hai? Its all being done by handpicked officers of Chairman NAB...with no judicial oversight as yet.....Ye officers tu har cheez karein ge ke kisi tarah sharif family ko bachaa lein..

Ye aakhir monitoring judge kab proceedings shuru karein ge? Mujhe tu kuch samajh nahi aaraha.. Jab tak monitoring nahi hogi, SC ki..sab bekaar hoga...

It's all hotch potch.

N$ putting pressure with the help of Media groups on SC to be passively reactive rather than pro active. NAB and SECP are even more confused and we all know it's not going to do anything if it's not monitored.

I believe Justice Ejaz is back (Aug 11th) and as per my info request for appearance by NAB was also sent on Aug 11th but it appeared today in media.

It's all hotch potch.

N$ putting pressure with the help of Media groups on SC to be passively reactive rather than pro active. NAB and SECP are even more confused and we all know it's not going to do anything if it's not monitored.

I believe Justice Ejaz is back (Aug 11th) and as per my info request for appearance by NAB was also sent on Aug 11th but it appeared today in media.

If Justice Ijazul Ahsan is back..why he hasnt started monitoring proceedings yet?

I think next week..Justice Ijazul Ahsan ki hearings hain.. Nihal Hashmi wali bhi, and also geo one.. Panma case ke implementation bench ki hearings hain..next week..

So Next week..Justice Ijazul Ahsan must start monitoring proceedings too.. Am utterly confused..why is SC delaying these monitoring proceedings? Justice Ijazul Ahsan should have started these monitoring proceedings by now..... Any idea...why the delay?

If Justice Ijazul Ahsan is back..why he hasnt started monitoring proceedings yet?

I think next week..Justice Ijazul Ahsan ki hearings hain.. Nihal Hashmi wali bhi, and also geo one.. Panma case ke implementation bench ki hearings hain..next week..

So Next week..Justice Ijazul Ahsan must start monitoring proceedings too.. Am utterly confused..why is SC delaying these monitoring proceedings? Justice Ijazul Ahsan should have started these monitoring proceedings by now..... Any idea...why the delay?
I am not following the events as closely as I did till the verdict, but didn't the SC give 6 weeks to NAB for filing of the references? I believe the need to monitor would arise once the legal proceedings begin in the NAB Court (after 6 weeks from July 28.)

I am not following the events as closely as I did till the verdict, but didn't the SC give 6 weeks to NAB for filing of the references? I believe the need to monitor would arise once the legal proceedings begin in the NAB Court (after 6 weeks from July 28.)

No.. Monitoring judge had to oversee "NAB proceedings" too .... References main hi tu saari garbar NAB ne karni hai.. Agar uski monitoring na hui tu saara case hi kharab hojayrga.. References file honay se pehle monitoring sab se important hai ke kahin MAB weak references na banaa dey

No.. Monitoring judge had to oversee "NAB proceedings" too .... References main hi tu saari garbar NAB ne karni hai.. Agar uski monitoring na hui tu saara case hi kharab hojayrga.. References file honay se pehle monitoring sab se important hai ke kahin MAB weak references na banaa dey
But dont you think even in that case practically Supreme Court monitor only after reference are file as they can review the reference if they are appropriate or not and can ask queries that why this this points are missing ... they cannot get involved in investigation itself and can instruct NAB to put this this and this point ...

From the view point of practicality, SC cannot be part of the investigation, however, can review the references and ask queries and then issue instructions.

But dont you think even in that case practically Supreme Court monitor only after reference are file as they can review the reference if they are appropriate or not and can ask queries that why this this points are missing ... they cannot get involved in investigation itself and can instruct NAB to put this this and this point ...

From the view point of practicality, SC cannot be part of the investigation, however, can review the references and ask queries and then issue instructions.

SC was also monitoring JIT in its investigations..wohi model..i think yahan bhi hoga.. JIT ke tu officers bhi SC ne select kiye thay..

SC was also monitoring JIT in its investigations..wohi model..i think yahan bhi hoga.. JIT ke tu officers bhi SC ne select kiye thay..
Yes, but in that case JIT had to present interim reports but SC started working on final reports ... In this case reference filw will be the interim report and then NAB court proceedings will be reviwed till its conclusion ... SC will be raising the queries during that ... Kindly note that reference is not something final like FIR and JIT report ... Points will keep on adding from reference and reference will be just a starting point ...

Yes, but in that case JIT had to present interim reports but SC started working on final reports ... In this case reference filw will be the interim report and then NAB court proceedings will be reviwed till its conclusion ... SC will be raising the queries during that ... Kindly note that reference is not something final like FIR and JIT report ... Points will keep on adding from reference and reference will be just a starting point ...

If tht was the case..monitoring judge wouldnt have been announced too soon.. It would hv been announced after references were filed.. But here, not only monitoring judge was announced but it aslo said tht J Ejaz Afzal will act in his behalf till the time, J Ijazul Ahsan is abroad.. S it means SC was very clear tht monitoring proceedings will start befor references..are filed... I think J ejaz afzal avoided doing hearings ..maybe because he thought tht since J Ijazul Ahsan is the monitoring judge..let him start from scratch and do the oversight as he pleases, and devises the mechanism as he deems appropriate..

I think we will have an idea by next week..what is going to happen... Maybe monitoring judge even asks NAB to file interim reports like the JIT did.. It all depends on the judge..

Monitoring judge had to oversee implementation of the verdict in "letter and spirit " so it means he had to oversee whole process of implementation..starting from point zero

Sahi kaha tha Asad Omar ney ranjha ranjha keindey ni mein apayi ranjha hoyi :D

If tht was the case..monitoring judge wouldnt have been announced too soon.. It would hv been announced after references were filed.. But here, not only monitoring judge was announced but it aslo said tht J Ejaz Afzal will act in his behalf till the time, J Ijazul Ahsan is abroad.. S it means SC was very clear tht monitoring proceedings will start befor references..are filed... I think J ejaz afzal avoided doing hearings ..maybe because he thought tht since J Ijazul Ahsan is the monitoring judge..let him start from scratch and do the oversight as he pleases, and devises the mechanism as he deems appropriate..

I think we will have an idea by next week..what is going to happen... Maybe monitoring judge even asks NAB to file interim reports like the JIT did.. It all depends on the judge..

Monitoring judge had to oversee implementation of the verdict in "letter and spirit " so it means he had to oversee whole process of implementation..starting from point zero
Mujhay kiyon feeling a rahi hy key inka asal plan monitoring judge sey pehly case ka khachra karna hy :(
Ye na ho key fake documents accept hona shoro ho jayein aur baad mein isi baat par months zaya ho jayein

if monitoring judge can reject the references then there's nothing to worry about ....

if monitoring judge can reject the references then there's nothing to worry about ....

I dont think..once references are filed..uske baad monitoring judge reject karsakta hai.. Wh t file ho chukay honge accountability court.. Us waqt kuch nahi hosakay ga... Jo bhi monitoring judge ne karna hai, pehle karna hai...

Mujhay kiyon feeling a rahi hy key inka asal plan monitoring judge sey pehly case ka khachra karna hy :(
Ye na ho key fake documents accept hona shoro ho jayein aur baad mein isi baat par months zaya ho jayein

Mujhe bhi yehi lag raha hai ke inka plan ye hai ke jab tak monitoring judge kaam karna hsuru karein..us se pehle hi case main itni garbar kar di jaye ke saara kaam khatab hojaye..

Is liye hi main chah rahi hun ke jald se jald monitoring judge hearings start karein

I dont think..once references are filed..uske baad monitoring judge reject karsakta hai.. Wh t file ho chukay honge accountability court.. Us waqt kuch nahi hosakay ga... Jo bhi monitoring judge ne karna hai, pehle karna hai...

Mujhe bhi yehi lag raha hai ke inka plan ye hai ke jab tak monitoring judge kaam karna hsuru karein..us se pehle hi case main itni garbar kar di jaye ke saara kaam khatab hojaye..

Is liye hi main chah rahi hun ke jald se jald monitoring judge hearings start karein
Inka maksad sirf time buy karna hy takey case latkaya jaye nikal ye sakty nahi technicalities mein uljhana chahtey hain garbar key baad

main reference Hudaibiya ka hai ..... usko har haal monitor ki jana chahiye ... abhi bhi time hai so there's hope .... Hudaibiya alone is enough to bury entire shareef khaandan 6 feet under

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom