What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

So instead of Adiala jail he will be kept in Mental Hospital Lahore where he'll shout day and night

MUJHE KIYUN NIKALA

MUJHE KIYUN NIKALA

MUJHE KIYUN NIKALA

KIYUN NIKALA mujhay

MUJHE KIYUN
NIKALA

MUJHE KIYUN NIKALAAA :D:rofl:
Oye write it in Calibri font that is the only jamhori o ayeini font :D

hahahaha ,,, and get it stamped from NOTRY PUBLIC ... lolzzz
gcqp6.jpg

I dont think, ke. Sheikh Rashid ya PTI ko hudaibya case par SC main jaana chahye..ke woh NAB. se kahein ke hudaibya case reopen karein aur SC main appeal karein.. SC will reject this petition, as even Justice Khosa had already said in panama case judgment tht SC, being the appellate court cant order anyone to file an appeal before it..

Relevant portion from Justice Khosa's judgment

The High Court had not only quashed the Challans submitted in those two criminal cases but had also proceeded to take the extraordinary step of acquitting the accused persons in exercise of writ jurisdiction of that Court under Article 199 of the Constitution foreclosing any possibility of any fresh trial of the accused persons in view of the principle of autrefois acquit and astonishingly the Federal Investigation Agency or the State never bothered to challenge that judgment of the High Court before this Court. Respondent No. 1 was the Prime Minister of Pakistan and the Chief Executive of the Federation at that time and, thus, inaction of the Federal Investigation Agency or the State in the matter was quite understandable and in the process a financial scam involving millions of US Dollars was prematurely buried without any possibility of its resurrection unless at some future stage the State or the Federal Investigation Agency decides to challenge the said judgment of the High Court before this Court through a time-barred petition/appeal. Keeping in view the glaring and extraordinary circumstances mentioned above I might have been tempted to issue a direction to the State or the Federal Investigation Agency in that regard but inappropriateness of such a step has restrained me from doing that. An appellate court directing a party to a case to file a petition or an appeal before it in a matter decided by a Court below would surely be quite objectionable and offensive to judicial impartiality which I cannot allow to be compromised at any cost.

Nehal Hashmi admitted to Hospital and underwent angiography.

21 Aug ko contempt of court ki hearing hai. Sab ki tabiyat kharab ho jati hai jaisay hearing ka time ata hai

Nehal Hashmi admitted to Hospital and underwent angiography.

21 Aug ko contempt of court ki hearing hai. Sab ki tabiyat kharab ho jati hai jaisay hearing ka time ata hai

Nehal

NEHAAAL hogaya

ab iske NAU-NEHAL ajaenge or ye tabbar agay barhega

MAUT siska siska ke maregi inhon ne Ummat e Pakistan Madintul Doom pe jo zulm dhaaye hain inka janaza koi musalman nahi parhega

I dont think, ke. Sheikh Rashid ya PTI ko hudaibya case par SC main jaana chahye..ke woh NAB. se kahein ke hudaibya case reopen karein aur SC main appeal karein.. SC will reject this petition, as even Justice Khosa had already said in panama case judgment tht SC, being the appellate court cant order anyone to file an appeal before it..

Relevant portion from Justice Khosa's judgment

The High Court had not only quashed the Challans submitted in those two criminal cases but had also proceeded to take the extraordinary step of acquitting the accused persons in exercise of writ jurisdiction of that Court under Article 199 of the Constitution foreclosing any possibility of any fresh trial of the accused persons in view of the principle of autrefois acquit and astonishingly the Federal Investigation Agency or the State never bothered to challenge that judgment of the High Court before this Court. Respondent No. 1 was the Prime Minister of Pakistan and the Chief Executive of the Federation at that time and, thus, inaction of the Federal Investigation Agency or the State in the matter was quite understandable and in the process a financial scam involving millions of US Dollars was prematurely buried without any possibility of its resurrection unless at some future stage the State or the Federal Investigation Agency decides to challenge the said judgment of the High Court before this Court through a time-barred petition/appeal. Keeping in view the glaring and extraordinary circumstances mentioned above I might have been tempted to issue a direction to the State or the Federal Investigation Agency in that regard but inappropriateness of such a step has restrained me from doing that. An appellate court directing a party to a case to file a petition or an appeal before it in a matter decided by a Court below would surely be quite objectionable and offensive to judicial impartiality which I cannot allow to be compromised at any cost.

^ Completely agree with the above!

Credit where due; N$ played well, conceding political space and giving it to AAZ on silver platter. PPP will get bonus of chance to bounce back in parts other than Sindh and with strong grip on bureaucracy in Punjab election results will be pretty much the same.

Higher the risk, higher the return.

One group is now focusing on KPK so once PTI can be taken out of Govt in 2018, they would have less nuisance value and all MQM ANP QWP JUIF PPP PKAMP PMLN can live happily ever after.

Without radically changing the elections mechanism there's no way on earth to bring change in how things operate in Pakistan and to do so, parliamentary majority is with those who DO NOT want to bring any change.

Only hinderance is SCP now, and plan B under the three term SCBA president is in the offing.

NAB has issued notices to Nawaz Sharif, Hasan and Hussain Nawaz to appear, on 18th August... I am having a bad feeling.. NAB itni efficiency kiun dikhaa rahi hai? Its all being done by handpicked officers of Chairman NAB...with no judicial oversight as yet.....Ye officers tu har cheez karein ge ke kisi tarah sharif family ko bachaa lein..

Ye aakhir monitoring judge kab proceedings shuru karein ge? Mujhe tu kuch samajh nahi aaraha.. Jab tak monitoring nahi hogi, SC ki..sab bekaar hoga...

They've been summoned in Lahore when the case is in NAB Rawalpindi? Once again NAB showing favors to Sharifs.

^ Completely agree with the above!

Credit where due; N$ played well, conceding political space and giving it to AAZ on silver platter. PPP will get bonus of chance to bounce back in parts other than Sindh and with strong grip on bureaucracy in Punjab election results will be pretty much the same.

Higher the risk, higher the return.

One group is now focusing on KPK so once PTI can be taken out of Govt in 2018, they would have less nuisance value and all MQM ANP QWP JUIF PPP PKAMP PMLN can live happily ever after.

Without radically changing the elections mechanism there's no way on earth to bring change in how things operate in Pakistan and to do so, parliamentary majority is with those who DO NOT want to bring any change.

Only hinderance is SCP now, and plan B under the three term SCBA president is in the offing.

I think before next elections....atleast 6 months before new elections...PTI should go to SC regarding Election commission... Kuch bhi kar ke SC..ko ..is process main involve karna paray ga.. PTI must go to SC, and ask SC to supervise or monitor Election commission, as election commission is highly politicised...there must be supervision of SC over election commission.. PTI should be proactive, and must file petition by Dec 2017... Otherwise forget abt next elections..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom