What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Although I don't agree.. but this is one pov as well.

My opinion is that Trial chalay ga.. lekin uss had tak ke warrant giraftari jari hojaein.. bass.. takay unhain wapis aanay se roka jasakay..

Kia mazaq qanoon banaya gaya hai yaar.

Yani agar koi qatal karday.. aur woh trial ka part na banay tou uss par fard e jurm aaid nahi ki jasakti..

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hamary tou qawaneen bhi Mullah Do Piyaza ki kitaab main likhnay chahien..
Lekin adalat m na any ki saza h 3 saal or jaidad ki zabti.
Ye 3 saal ki saza to adalat de hi sakti h plus inki property at least Pakistan m zabt kr sakti h.
Baqol Sind ki bemari .. aik zardari k
Noory ka 10B $ ka portfolio h sirf Pakistan m. Wo to zabt karen

Although I don't agree.. but this is one pov as well.

My opinion is that Trial chalay ga.. lekin uss had tak ke warrant giraftari jari hojaein.. bass.. takay unhain wapis aanay se roka jasakay..

Kia mazaq qanoon banaya gaya hai yaar.

Yani agar koi qatal karday.. aur woh trial ka part na banay tou uss par fard e jurm aaid nahi ki jasakti..

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hamary tou qawaneen bhi Mullah Do Piyaza ki kitaab main likhnay chahien..

Warrant giriftari ka waisy matlab nahi hota ke phir woh apni marzi se bahar hi rahay,,,jab tak chahy Infact..agar normal procedure chalay tu pehle bailable aur phir non bailable arrest warrant ke baad bhi na aaye koi.,tu phir interpol se bhi red warrant issue kiye jaatay hain..

Lekin kiun ke....sharifs par law apply nahi hota...tu yahan kuch keh nahi saktay ke yahan red warrant issue karein ge ya nahi

Hamid Mir ne kiya kaha hai waisy?

Waisy kal Sheikh Rashid ke disqualification case ki bhi hearing hai
If it goes by up easing tubbar theory then it may be continued for another hearing but if not then it will be dismissed after initial arguments.

[emoji1] in becharon ki to toilet pori nahi ho rahi.
Hamen shayad kuch arsy baad border pr dewar khari krni pary badboo se bachny k liay.
The whole nation and their army are still entangled in deep rooted caste system and caste superiority syndrome. Enough bad gases around them already, all it needs is a spark to go kaboom.

Hamid Mir ne kiya kaha hai waisy?

Yeh abhi share kia hai kisi ne siasat.pk pe.. Hamid mir ne nahi kaha.. Farogh Nasim bata rahay thay ke case dormant hojata hai kyun ke baghair peshi ke trial khilaaf qanoon hai..

non bailable arrest warrant ke baad bhi na aaye koi.,tu phir interpol se bhi red warrant issue kiye jaatay hain..

agar trial court chahay tou..

Yeh abhi share kia hai kisi ne siasat.pk pe.. Hamid mir ne nahi kaha.. Farogh Nasim bata rahay thay ke case dormant hojata hai kyun ke baghair peshi ke trial khilaaf qanoon hai..

agar trial court chahay tou..

Bhai log chekh rahe they ke ye mamla Venezuelan model pe chor dia gaya hai.

Supreme Court 184-3 190

Warna phir bomb chalana parega

Ye options bach jaenge phir.

Warna hamare hath se nikal kar Pakistan se bahar hoga faisla.

Awaami raye ye Hai

What do you think.. will NS come back? ya looti daulat wapis aayegi?

He has to; his choices are limited, and with passing day, his space for negotiating / brokering a deal is squeezing.

He had much better options yesterday than today, and it will be worse tomorrow.

Geopolitically and geostrategically things have changed, of many he used the shoulders of; are not relevant like before and will be even more irrelevant with each passing day.

In short; he is totally frustrated and it’s showing in his actions.

If he delays his homecoming along with Runaway Bride & Groom, and is dreaming of running party like AH from
London, as stated by Parvez Rashid then he’s up for a nightmare of life that will be too rude awakening.

Punjab MNAs, will move within a blink of an eye. They have done it before, in much better political (siyasi) position of Nawaz than now.

Second tier leadership of Maryam and third rated tier of Junaid has been killed by Shahbaz - there is huge infighting on NA120, Party Presidentship and PM with limited time to think and plan by immediate family for which Nisar was fired to cut Maryam and Junaid to size in just 30 minutes.

You think Nawaz & Maryam are not crazy angry over what happened in NA120 ;) they are furious to say the least.

I had a detailed discussion with some people in Pak today. Although I don't agree with them, but want to share what's going on in the minds of powerful institutions, including SC and establishment as per them (actually these are the two left so I shouldn't use the word "including").

The assessment is that

1 - Sharifs still enjoy a massive public support in Pakistan, specially in Punjab. The support, although received a big dent due to Panama case decision, is not enough to prevent them from winning the next general elections again. It is not just public support, but as @Realistic Change has mentioned many times, our bureaucracy is extremely corrupt and will do whatever to get clear majority in next GEs. Next year is the year of Senate elections as well and if Sharifs/ PMLN are able to get majority in Senate first, and then in National Assembly, there is no way to stop them except Martial Law.

2 - Any action against them, whether by judiciary or any other institution, will be so beneficial for them that it will only add to their vote bank. Unfortunately, Sharifs know how and when to play the victim's card very well. So if they were put on ECL and eventually arrested before leaving Pakistan, it would have returned to them that little public support that they lost during Panama hearing. We have criticized judges on some remarks that seems to be favoring Sharifs might be part of the plan.

3 - Any action against them could have brought a large number of people on the streets as well. These protests could be very deadly and eventually, a Martial Law would have been required to control the situation.

4 - There is a hope, (although little, but the only hope left) is to let them runaway unscathed, and push the perception of powerful mafia that controls judiciary as well, so that their victims card effect can be reversed somehow. No one hates Sharifs more than the 5 judges who were on Panama bench, and expecting them to give relief to Sharifs is just not right. But to build the perception that Sharifs control the judiciary will negate what they have been constantly throwing towards public... that judiciary was biased against them.

5 - There is one more hope, that the party will weaken over the period of time. Sharifs control over the party will also be weakened, and will eventually lead to divisions in the party as @Realistic Change has stated. So rather than execution, it is believed that party will die its natural death in the absence of Sharif family.

6 - All efforts will be made to prevent Sharifs from coming back again. These include the appropriate orders to be passed in absentia. One thing we must remember, although there is a risk of cases becoming dormant in the absence of accused, but if judges reach to the conclusion that Sharifs are purposely avoiding court proceedings without any legit reason, courts may pass appropriate orders of issuing non bailable warrants. This means that they will be arrested upon return.

7 - Some political parties heads are also aware of all this and hence letting all of it happen.

Sharifs want some action, but some members of the family don't want the same gloomy days to occur again in first couple of years of Musharraf. Maryam is one of them. One of the best strategies of Sharifs (specially Nawaz Sharif) would be to remain in Pakistan, face the trials and go to jail. Maryam didn't let this happen as it is very difficult for her to accept the fact that her father in his 70s face the same conditions, which he faced 17-18 years back.

However, due to continuous discussions on costs and benefits, Nawaz Sharif may decide to comeback and face the trial. It will be his decision and no one knows what he will decide in future.

But yes, in my opinion, the chances of Nawaz Sharif coming back soon are extremely distant. This case has died and I don't want to live in a fools paradise to believe that NS will face a jail term, or his London properties will be eventually sold to get the looted money back to Pakistan..

It's dead guys.. lets accept it and move on..

This is good actually. Weaken them to such an extent that bringing the loot back will become easier in coming years.

Let them rot in exile without a major chunk of their money. Lobby firms they are hiring will cause some damage but nothing that Pakistan can't withstand.

All good. With the power eroded and exile, leave the justice to Allah.

Operation in Punjab direly needed.

One thing is for sure now. Sharifs are not coming back any time soon as they most likely won't decide on chopping their legs off at this point.

Their cases will not go ahead in absentia as the SC has said in some verdict that it is unconstitutional to prosecute in absentia.

This means that cases have, after all, ended up in a DARK ALLEY as the judges wrote in Panama decision that they won't let that happen, yet this is exactly what is happening.

The million dollar question is:

WHAT HAVE THE JUDGES TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT SCENARIO WHERE THE CASES LITERALLY STAND RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF THEIR OWN DREADED DARK ALLEY?

JUDICIAL DIS-FUNCTIONALISM ???
The very basis of our state of affairs.

@El Sidd @Realistic Change @Arsalan @The Accountant @Farah Sohail @Verve @Guvera @El_Swordsmen @Hyprion Please tell me if I am wrong. Please tell me that there is some other way.

You are spot on my frnd. I have been saying this from long time that entire tabbar was allowed to leave the country and then suddenly NAB and Courts have pushed the accelerator paddle.

It's dead guys.. lets accept it and move on..

Only this last sentence is a reality and a writing on the wall, rest is all a beautiful dream and different stupid theories, being made on TV by idiots like Dr. Dhabardoz and few others.

وزیرخزانہ اسحاق ڈارکالندن میں قیام بڑھانےکافیصلہ،ذرائع
اسحاق ڈارکاحدیبیہ پیپرملزکیس کی وجہ سےفی الحان پاکستان نہ آنےکاامکان،ذرائع

DKOp8bFXcAA_5wt.jpg:large

DKOp8bIW4AI71B0.jpg:large

DKOp8bGXUAAaIuu.jpg:large

DKOp8bUXUAAUwMX.jpg:large

DKOqJJzWsAApfaK.jpg:large

DKOqJKKWsAAzoD2.jpg:large

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom