What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Let's see who gets to hear the hudaibya case appeal. It is all about justice at a snail's pace, what a laughable notion when all we hear from the civilized world is justice delayed is justice denied.

Justice hurried is also Justice buried ... let's go with flow ... neither haste nor delay !!

IMG_20170920_174518.jpeg

Justice at a snail's pace YES but at least it is going forward. We are disappointed on many fronts recently but lets hope that the process continues for this ****** family.
lets just focus on Justice hurried is justice buried for the time being.
or kuch nahi to dil k behlany ko khayal acha h :)
Last line just about sums it up.

Let's see who gets to hear the hudaibya case appeal. It is all about justice at a snail's pace, what a laughable notion when all we hear from the civilized world is justice delayed is justice denied.

I don't think any of the Panama judges will hear Hudaibya appeal. Sharif lawyers will argue that they have already made up their minds.

I don't think any of the Panama judges will hear Hudaibya appeal. Sharif lawyers will argue that they have already made up their minds.

the awaam will listen to the proceedings.

all the institution has to do is just freeze their assets and confiscate their properties and let them go free on the streets.

phir we will say.

rok sako to rok lo

Justice hurried is also Justice buried ... let's go with flow ... neither haste nor delay !!
When did any of us demand hurried justice?

Only Justice within the right time frame can be called so.

I am yet to witness a single case of justice delivered on time for the common man.

It is ironic that we have always witnessed justice hurried in dismissal of appeals and cases against the corrupt.

Unfortunately our system is all about delays, delays and more delays that favour the corrupt and powerful.

Everyone knows the delaying tactics are to get to the next elections without any verdict or meaningful progress on any of the cases and play the victimization card. If all else fails and progress is made in even hudaibya case then PMLN London may likely push SKA to dissolve the Assemblies and call next elections early to surf the high tide of victimization and score as much sympathy votes as possible.

I think hudaibya case appeal will go to panama case judges, going by CJ's pattern of forming benches... Inhon ne panama case se related ..cases unn hi judges ke pass bhejay hain.. Lets see..if it goes to 5 judges or 3 member bench of panama case...

Sheikh Rashid's petition asking NAB to file appeal...also went to panama case full bench of 5 judges.. It wasnt a review tht had to be sent to those 5 judges only..but still CJ sent tht case to these panama case full bench...

I think ye panama case ke judges ke pass hi jayega... We dont know yet...when is Justice Khosa coming back after holidays? If he will be back next week ( which i doubt..ke sirf 1 week ke liye tu chutti par) phir tu 5 judges ke pass jayega....ll If he isnt available..maybe it wil go to those 3 judges.. Un 3 judges ka bench bhi aaj kal cases sunn rhaa hai..so high possibility of this happening...

--------------------------------
Acha...another thing is that..NAB hasnt made Ishaq Dar..respondent in their appeal in SC.. They have made Nawaz sharif, shahbaz, hamza, maryam, shamim akhtar, and some others as respondent.. I think..its because..Ishaq Dar was prosecution witness in tht reference.. NAB's reference was against sharif family...ishaq Dar was pardoned because of his confessional statement...and he was prosecution witness...

I want judges ko clarify in their decision on Ishaq Dar...tht if Ishaq Dar backs out from his confessional statement..NAB must include him as accused and refrence must also be filed against him then.. Athough..in panama case...judges had clarified this..but judges must also clearly state this in hudaibya case appeal verdict.. Warna aisa na ho..ke Ishaq Dar is main witness...woh bhi apnay statement se peechay hatt jaye..aur phir NAB uske against....bhi reference na banaaye..aur ishaq dar...ke witness se hatnay se sharifs ke against bhi case weak hojaaye... So hopefully judges will clearly state legal position on ishaq dar

I think hudaibya case appeal will go to panama case judges, going by CJ's pattern of forming benches... Inhon ne panama case se related ..cases unn hi judges ke pass bhejay hain.. Lets see..if it goes to 5 judges or 3 member bench of panama case...

Sheikh Rashid's petition asking NAB to file appeal...also went to panama case full bench of 5 judges.. It wasnt a review tht had to be sent to those 5 judges only..but still CJ sent tht case to these panama case full bench...

I think ye panama case ke judges ke pass hi jayega... We dont know yet...when is Justice Khosa coming back after holidays? If he will be back next week ( which i doubt..ke sirf 1 week ke liye tu chutti par) phir tu 5 judges ke pass jayega....ll If he isnt available..maybe it wil go to those 3 judges.. Un 3 judges ka bench bhi aaj kal cases sunn rhaa hai..so high possibility of this happening...

Acha...another thing is that..NAB hasnt made Ishaq Dar..respondent in their appeal in SC.. They have made Nawaz sharif, shahbaz, hamza, maryam, shamim akhtar, and some others as respondent.. I think..its because..Ishaq Dar was prosecution witness in tht reference.. NAB's reference was against sharif family...ishaq Dar was pardoned because of his confessional statement...and he was prosecution witness...

I want judges ko clarify in their decision on Ishaq Dar...tht if Ishaq Dar backs out from his confessional statement..NAB must include him as accused and refrence must also be filed against him then.. Athough..in panama case...judges had clarified this..but judges must also clearly state this in hudaibya case appeal verdict.. Warna aisa na ho..ke Ishaq Dar is main witness...woh bhi apnay statement se peechay hatt jaye..aur phir NAB uske against....bhi reference na banaaye..aur ishaq dar...ke witness se hatnay se sharifs ke against bhi case weak hojaaye... So hopefully judges will clearly state legal position on ishaq dar

Hudabiya is more complicated case than Panama ... senior most judges will be part of that bench so we can expect Justice Khosa & Justice Gulzar in the bench

One thing is for sure now. Sharifs are not coming back any time soon as they most likely won't decide on chopping their legs off at this point.

Their cases will not go ahead in absentia as the SC has said in some verdict that it is unconstitutional to prosecute in absentia.

This means that cases have, after all, ended up in a DARK ALLEY as the judges wrote in Panama decision that they won't let that happen, yet this is exactly what is happening.

The million dollar question is:

WHAT HAVE THE JUDGES TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT SCENARIO WHERE THE CASES LITERALLY STAND RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF THEIR OWN DREADED DARK ALLEY?

JUDICIAL DIS-FUNCTIONALISM ???
The very basis of our state of affairs.

@El Sidd @Realistic Change @Arsalan @The Accountant @Farah Sohail @Verve @Guvera @El_Swordsmen @Hyprion Please tell me if I am wrong. Please tell me that there is some other way.

Last edited:

WHAT HAS THE JUDGES TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT SCENARIO WHERE THE CASES LITERALLY STAND RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF THEIR OWN DREADED DARK ALLEY?

Another..million dollar question is tht.... WHY WAS MONITORING JUDGE EVEN APPOINTED? WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE? .WHEN WILL JUSTICE IJAZ UL AHSAN DO the RIGHT THING?

Another..million dollar question is tht.... WHY WAS MONITORING JUDGE EVEN APPOINTED? WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE? .WHEN WILL JUSTICE IJAZ UL AHSAN DO the RIGHT THING?

In retrospect, his time to do anything meaningful was when the Kingpin hadn't left, he could have ordered that they be put on ECL.

So when is MSS leaving or is he already abroad?

Is there a chance that he shall be tried in Hudaibya case or the other missing respondents will mean that this case will not move forward like the Panama references cases?

The picture for the current and future incumbents is red as roses. Mint enough to build an empire abroad and leave waving victory signs before corruption cases start, :rofl:. The whole system is in place to support your cause.

Subsequently, put the next generation forward to continue the good times:rofl:

Meanwhile, we are better advised to keep our brains in a twist and keep hoping that one day this slow process of law:rofl: will eventually rid us from the follies of 70 years. So let's continue our :blah: :blah::blah:.

Trump's line today at UNGA and Pak embassy in US on same page against Pak, after Kh Asif's assurance and SKA's pat. That's simply unbelievable!

In lust for power and hate for PA - a lot is being damaged-absolutely abhorable politics.

Nincompoop Party of $har has destroyed the Foreign Policy at this critical juncture where our country is vis a vis global politics- for what? Just dammit f****** PMship, which in itself is only to further his corruption.

Dimwit entourage of Sharifs have brought the whole country at standstill just to save the god forsaken four flats as Chief airhead aka Nawaz can’t prove when he bought those. Tell the whole world you got it from kickbacks of Daewoo and leave 200 plus million alone!

One thing is for sure now. Sharifs are not coming back any time soon as they most likely won't decide on chopping their legs off at this point.

Their cases will not go ahead in absentia as the SC has said in some verdict that it is unconstitutional to prosecute in absentia.

This means that cases have, after all, ended up in a DARK ALLEY as the judges wrote in Panama decision that they won't let that happen, yet this is exactly what is happening.

WHAT HAVE THE JUDGES TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT SCENARIO WHERE THE CASES LITERALLY STAND RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF THEIR OWN DREADED DARK ALLEY?

@El Sidd @Realistic Change @Arsalan @The Accountant @Farah Sohail @Verve @Guvera @El_Swordsmen @Hyprion Please tell me if I am wrong. Please tell me that there is some other way.

I know but I can't tell.
But there is a beautiful future waiting for us

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom