What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

:angry:

Why are they above the law? Kia hum apni zindagi main inhein jail main...aur poori jail trm serve kartay dekh sakein ge?. :(
BECAUSE THIS IS PAKISTAN. Here, i have said it out loud now. This is the same country, the same LAW that have been MADE by these thugs. These are the goons that have screwed us and our laws for DECADES and we are equally responsible for not acting. Ab 70 saal ke barbadi 5 SC judges 7 month mein theek nahi kr sakty. Please understand this. You me our parents are responsible for the state of affairs. All we SHOULD be asking for now is to start moving in right direction. Not ask for a miracle that change the system, put all thugs behind bars in months time. No one should be expecting the SC or NAB to set things right in months that have been done wrong for 50-60 years!

Ok.. Lets officially announce /declare law of jungle in Pakistan
Haven't this been announced for DECADES now? Now that someone is at least trying to change that, no matter how slow or insignificant you think his effort is, it is time we side with them and be their support and strength! Dont you think?

This is the first time I have seen you saying this.. :yahoo:

Bro, I have said it many times before - that he would be allowed to leave the country and live in self-exile.

Ok.. Lets officially announce /declare law of jungle in Pakistan

Well this system is galeez to the max - law of jungle is much better btw.

When the next system comes, those who are in Pakistan will get it but those outside are most likely to have their assets confiscated but will escape return & jail. Freedom for return of money will most likely be the outcome and a clean line will subsequently be drawn.

People, Nawaz won't see jail and he won't be brought back via Interpol either ... get over it.

Nawaz will rot in jail or face Gaddafi solution.
It is his own choice since people of Pakistan are merciful with wish granting

Why NOT?
Is our job only pointing out the mistakes? Criticizing everything? Just keep hitting the alarm button all the time or will we start coming up with the solutions as well? Will we start pointing out the ways things can be turned better? :)

Sir keeray nekalna asaan ha, masla ka hal btana is the real thing. Saying that awam soo gai ha, byhosh ha and all that and then suggesting NOTHING to improve things yourself? What makes you so awake then? Or different from others? Sir je, bs kr du hun! yrh kaam krnay ka lea Najam Sethi, Asma Jhangir and Marvi Sirmid he buth hein!!

Easier for us to say sitting in our air conditioned offices! But as i said, wont comment on further on this particular topic now.

sir me apko bata chuka hon me ek matric paas admi hon mujhse behtar log solution nikaal sakte hai mera koi dakhal nahi.

Marvi Sirmid Asma Jahanginr or Najam Sethi se bara Liberal hon me. these are just mafaad parast leeches.

aap darr me khush rehte hain or me nidarr... sirf itna farq hai baaki we want the same things

It is his own choice since people of Pakistan are merciful with wish granting

I want to see him rot in jail but do not see this happening in near future.

I want to see him rot in jail but do not see this happening in near future.

I am no Nostradamus but i can clearly see them in jail and among the same people they have imprisoned their through corruption.

and you know jails people fight there and die and stuff like that.

makafaat e amal complete.
raddul fassad complete jab hi hoga jab ya to ye jail jaenge ya qabar

Marvi Sirmid Asma Jahanginr or Najam Sethi se bara Liberal hon me. these are just mafaad parast leeches.
Wo to fake hein boss real deal to Moeed Peerzada type log hain jo patriotic bhi hain,realistic bhi aur liberal bhi :D

Ye moan aur masur ki daal :lol:
Awaam dekhi hay apni?

I am no Nostradamus but i can clearly see them in jail and among the same people they have imprisoned their through corruption.

Let's see what Allah has in plan for them in this world.

Wo to fake hein boss real deal to Moeed Peerzada type log hain jo patriotic bhi hain,realistic bhi aur liberal bhi :D

Ye moan aur masur ki daal :lol:
Awaam dekhi hay apni?

daal khor to me hon. per masur ki daal corruption ki wajah se mehngi hogai hai. kamaal ki misaal dete hai aap bhi sir.

fake real judge krne ka time nahi... ek taraf hojao bus.. is taraf ya us taraf...

Let's see what Allah has in plan for them in this world.

izzat zillat allah k haath hai
wo issi duniya me akhirat ki jhalak dikha deta hai

:)
Sir Patience!
What have the panic brought you so far? Khoon he jalaya ha bs! and with all OUR doubts things have not been as screwed up as WE were saying they will (using OUR and WE here) aggy b Allah khair kry. TORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sa tu hosla rako, kabhi tu positive ho jain :)

I am as much happy as people living in NA 120. I will vote for this guy in future:

DKJ85UaWsAAIlKv.jpg

fake real judge krne ka time nahi... ek taraf hojao bus.. is taraf ya us taraf...
Hey na ji jis tarah fake Muslim hotey hain fb par waisey hi :D
Ab khud dekh lein real or fake mein fark
daal khor to me hon. per masur ki daal corruption ki wajah se mehngi hogai hai. kamaal ki misaal dete hai aap bhi sir.
Aur corruption ki sab sey bari himyati awam hy

Dil ke behlanay ko ghalib yeh khiyaal acha hai !!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom