What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

To be straight, after the verdict, we or at least I expected NAB to start cleaning the leftover mess up in short time period.
I see no progress after the verdict. Disqualified PM using taxpayers money for all this fake protocols.
SC is quiet on it.
Zafar Hijazi granted a bail.
Hudabiya case is not getting reopened even after so many days.
I truly hope, the institutions do what they are supposed to do in upcoming days.

The institutions are letting NS to show all the cards he has.. Today was an extremely flop show, Both PMLN and the concerned institutions thought that it would be an impressive show and koi chahay kuchh bhi keh lay, pressure kafi hoga establishment aur judiciary pe..

When they will not have any trick left, the institutions will gain more confidence and will act in the best interest of country..

40 saal se yeh nizaam yarghamaal bana hua hai.. we can't expect it to be freed from the clutches of mafias overnight.

@Farah Sohail @El_Swordsmen

The institutions are letting NS to show all the cards he has.. Today was an extremely flop show, Both PMLN and the concerned institutions thought that it would be an impressive show and koi chahay kuchh bhi keh lay, pressure kafi hoga establishment aur judiciary pe..

When they will not have any trick left, the institutions will gain more confidence and will act in the best interest of country..

40 saal se yeh nizaam yarghamaal bana hua hai.. we can't expect it to be freed from the clutches of mafias overnight.

nai yaar
they managed a huge crowd as far as i saw on TV
Buth public the!
Yes many were just struck in trafgic but still it was quite big. Bigger than decent i would say

You think i am mistaken? Please tell me that i am, lolz

@Zibago @Realistic Change ??

nai yaar
Buth public the!
Yes many were just struck in trafgic but still it was quite big. Bigger than decent i would say

In Karachi on MA Jinnah Road, one container can gather a huge crowd if it stops in the middle of the road.

DGzvYf_XkAU5TKO.jpg

اور تیسرا حصہ بیجنگ میں دیکھا جاسکتا ہے
DGzxB0nXgAAJ70W.jpg

@Zibago @Farah Sohail

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dekhtay hain.. Honestly mujhe tu ab kaafi se ziada fikr shuru hogayi hai..jo monitoring judge ki hearing nahi horahi.. 2 out of 6 weeks have already passed..jis main NAB ne references file karnay hain aur koi judicial oversight ka abhi tak koi naam o nishan nahi hai.. Aur chairman NAB apni marzi se jo chahay karraha hai.. ...apni pasand ke officers select kar liye..aur har tarah garbar karnay ki koshish karein ge

J Ejaz Afzal ko tu J Ijazul Ahsan ki absence main appoint karnay ka yehi maqsad tha ke J Ijazul Ahsan ki wajah se hearing delay na ho.. Poora week guzar gaya lekin hearing nahi hui.. Last time tu monitoring bench announce hotay hi first hearing hogayi thee.. Monitoring judge ko hi NAB officers select karnay chahye thay

Mera nahi khyal hai ke monitoring judge ki hearing na honay ka NS ki rally se koi talluq hai.. Mujhe lagta haibke chuttiyan manaa rahay hain J Rjaz Afzal..although ke agar unhein especially appoint kiya gaya tha...J Ijazul Ahsan ki absence main tu unhein hearing karni chahye thee

Last edited:
nai yaar
Buth public the!

The videos I saw on TV it was pathetic .... no where a good crowd ... few thousands ,,, NS did not even gave a speech during the day time and you can guess from it ...

Ye sharif family Alhamdolillah bol kar aisay dhitayi se jhoot bolti hai.....Aisy besharam log nahi dekhay.. Is se tu better zardari hai.. Atleast woh apnay aap ko masoom portray nahi karta aur na hi Alhamdolillah bol kar aisay jhoot bolta hai.. Zardari is not a hypocrite atleast.....

Ye sharif family Alhamdolillah bol kar aisay dhitayi se jhoot bolti hai.....Aisy besharam log nahi dekhay.. Is se tu better zardari hai.. Atleast woh apnay aap ko masoom portray nahi karta aur na hi Alhamdolillah bol kar aisay jhoot bolta hai.. Zardari is not a hypocrite atleast.....

Awaami leader addressing awaam hiding behind a thick bulletproof glass :D what a mockery

Tu admi hai ya panty? Jis baat ka pata na ho us main moun utha kay mat wara karo na. Kaam say kaam rakhna seekho.

Beta insaan ke bachay pyar se bano gay ya tumhari zabaan main tumhen samjhaoun ? yeh general forum hai yahan mera jahan dil chahay ga post karon ga samjhay beta.

nai yaar
Buth public the!

Boss agar yeh huge crowd tha tu phir aap definitely Geo or Dunya ki coverage dekh rahay hogay, it was an extremely mediocre show considering the fact that they r using entire govt machinery for this flop show, even the neutral News channels and papers like BBC Urdu was saying that there were not more than 7 thousand ppl in the rally.

OK watched all the analysis, watched the clips and videos, the crowd was not more than 8000-10000 MAX! This is pathetic considering how they were going through busy roads and populated areas. Road blocks made up for half of the numbers. Tb he ganja na-ahil pindi sa aagy ni gya :D

nawazo's home going caravan was a flop! he shouldn't have even bothered given that not even a fly took to the streets to protest his ouster. but alas, as they day, pagal pan ka koi ilaaj nahi...

nawazo's home going caravan was a flop! he shouldn't have even bothered given that not even a fly took to the streets to protest his ouster. but alas, as they day, pagal pan ka koi ilaaj nahi...
THis is good for Pakistan and our Pindi brothers has shown the class :)

Lets see how rest of the Punjab respond ...

After Panama first decision, JIT and Panama second decision score was Pakistan 3 : Badmashiya 0,

Now score is Pakistan 4: Badmashiya 0 ... copyright @Arsalan

OK watched all the analysis, watched the clips and videos, the crowd was not more than 8000-10000 MAX! This is pathetic considering how they were going through busy roads and populated areas. Road blocks made up for half of the numbers. Tb he ganja na-ahil pindi sa aagy ni gya :D

kuch bhi crowd nahi tha .... if you compare the resources they have used ... it's a failed show .... most of the people were brought from other cities

Ham Islamabadiyon ki tareef kahan hy :pissed:
View attachment 417349

Not cities but villages
Sorry ... Islamabd to phly hi apna city tha na ... dar mjhy thora pindi or thora rural type of areas sy tha ....

Like NS agar Karachi ajay tu usey shayad kuttay hazri deny ayn gy ,,, same was my expectation from Islamabad ...

Back
Top Bottom