What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Don't know about his chairmanship but his iqama was valid since 2006.

If Kalsoom has any shares in the UAE company, she must be holding a valid iqama.

NS ka iqama tu khatam ho chuka hia..i guess... 2015 main

Shane was telling....ke Twitter par Ai Zaidi ne jo kulsoom nawaz iqama share kiya hai..woh tu expired hai..

. :( its serious :( PTI ko tu lagta hai...ke pata bhi nahi..iss baaray main.. Jab sab kuch hochuka hoga.. Bill accept hojaye PML N aur PTI ki combined efforts se.. 2018 elections sir par hong.tab shayad pata chalay ya tab bhi inhien ehsas na ho..ke hua kia hai? Jab tak ke baad mian 62/63 ka koi casse na aye..aur court kahay ke ye tu ab ammndment hochuki hia..aur 62/63 ab apply nahi hota

Chalain acha hua abb notice main aagaya. I think PTI will do something about it unless they have their own vested interest.

Chalain acha hua abb notice main aagaya. I think PTI will do something about it unless they have their own vested interest.

Pata nahi.. If IK even knows abt it? Abhi tak media par ye issue kisi ne bhi highlight nahi kia hai.. Kahin bhi ye discussion main nahi aaya..

NS ka iqama tu khatam ho chuka hia..i guess... 2015 main

Shane was telling....ke Twitter par Ai Zaidi ne jo kulsoom nawaz iqama share kiya hai..woh tu expired hai..

I am not saying that it is a must to get an iqama if one has a share in a business in uae, but these two muhtaram people got the jobs to get iqama. Maybe, NS didn't think it necessary to renew it, but kulsoom has done it to get easy access to uae.

Anyway, there are many more issues, not just iqama.

Pata nahi.. If IK even knows abt it? Abhi tak media par ye issue kisi ne bhi highlight nahi kia hai.. Kahin bhi ye discussion main nahi aaya..

Any change in anything will be noticed, don't worry. The whole media is following this case and the related issues.

Please don't involve rigging in this.

Allah has blessed PMLN victory.

Cancer jeet gaya Doctor haar gaya

Nahi rigging nahi huee aaj. Awam hi "chay" hai tou kis ka rona roain?

I am not saying that it is a must to get an iqama if one has a share in a business in uae, but these two muhtaram people got the jobs to get iqama. Maybe, NS didn't think it necessary to renew it, but kulsoom has done it to get easy access to uae.

Any change in anything will be noticed, don't worry. The whole media is following this case and the related issues.

Nahi rigging nahi huee aaj. Awam hi "chay" hai tou kis ka rona roain?

Jeet gaya English
Haar gayi mehngayi

i think..if she is still deputy chairman...FZE.... Tu phir wohi salary or assets ka issue aayega..tht she is entitled to salary.......whether her iqama is stll valid or not....hain na? I really hope..she is still deputy chairman FZE..

@bold..what else is there in the petition..other than iqama/FZE issue?

But i still think..its highly unlikely tht there will be a decision against her by SC

Last edited:
As per unofficial results of 220 polling stations announced by the Returning Officer (RO)

upload_2017-9-18_6-43-53.png

DJ-ii_aWsAEcvOI.jpg:large

DJ-ii_bWAAEQfgc.jpg:large

DJ-ii_ZXUAAuS0p.jpg:large

Last edited:
Must read this..

@Shane @PakSword @The Accountant @Realistic Change

Now tht PML N and PPP have come to realise tht ammending articles 62/63 of the constituition is not so easy and there will be huge uproar against it..they are trying to make ammendments in nomination papers to render article 62/63 completely ineffective.by removing words..solemn affirmation and oath..while declaring assets.......And PTI is clueless abt it... They dont seem to even know abt it or realise its implication...
In the name of electoral reforms..ye araam se forms main ammendment karrahay hain.. Kisi ki attention bhi nahi ..iss taraf..ye words hatt gaye tu 62/63 tu bilkol ineffective hojayega..

View attachment 426026
Lolzzz,,, they are doing everything in there power to hide the theft they are doing and after NA 120 election we deserve it ,,, we really deserve this ,,, Thanks to Lahorian ,,,

It is confirmed by various sources that an iqama is a tool that facilitates in parking Swiss Bank accounts without the account being back traced to country of origin as iqama is used so account points to country of source or country of account holder as UAE (instead of Pakistan in this case).

Holding iqama for visiting UAE is just a crude joke for billionaire family like Sharifs or a joke by Sharifs in the face of naive people like those in NA120.

i think..if she is still deputy chairman...FZE.... Tu phir wohi salary or assets ka issue aayega..tht she is entitled to salary.......whether her iqama is stll valid or not....hain na? I really hope..she is still deputy chairman FZE..

Ji haan..

Actually issue Iqama wala tha hi nahi.. NS ko bhi uss salary pe nikala gaya hai jo uss ne nahi li.. li huee salary aur iqamay ka masla hi nahi tha...

@bold..what else is there in the petition..other than iqama/FZE issue?

Undeclared assets.. I think there are certain assets in Murree that she hasn't declared... Plus, she has shown herself as dependent on NS, and thus stole tax, although this issue might not lead to DQ, but still, a reference may be filed on the instruction of SC.

I seriously think SC will do according to law and will not bow down to any pressure.

اسلام آباد:نواز شریف کے خلاف توہین عدالت کی درخواست کی سماعت
نواز شریف نے 25 اگست کو لاہور میں تقریر کےدوران توہین عدالت کی
نواز شریف نے عدلیہ اور طاقت کے گٹھ جوڑ کی بات کی جو توہین کےمترادف ہے، درخواست
اسلام آباد ہائی کورٹ نے درخواست سماعت کے لیے منظور کر لی
اسلام آباد: عدالت کیس کی سماعت یکم اکتوبر کو کرے گی

Maryam Safdar London chali gai sari family kay sath.

لاہور: مریم نواز،کیپٹن (ر)صفدراوران کی بیٹی لندن کےلیےروانہ

Last edited:

I hope this is not turning into an XYZ Party London Chapter!
MQM is enough in that role.
I do THINK it is going to turn into one anyway.

Regarding NA120, PTI now must act mature, QUIT all talks of rigging and this n that. Whats done is done. 2013 saw massive rigging, what have all that rona dhona about it have done for us? nothing!! Should act mature, congratulate PMLN and point out the fact that they are closing the gap and the margin of win have shrunk for PMLN in a constituency that have been elected Nawaz for around 3 decades.

Coming from Faisalabad, i have started to hear the same old argument here that was purposely circulated in 2013. People MUST vote for PMLN because PTI will divide the vote bank of PMLN and eventually PPP will win. THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE THREATENING PEOPLE WITH BACK IN 2013 this is what they have to restore to in 5 years. Vote for PMLN ONLY because otherwise PPP may come. So jao bacho bhau aajai ga!! HAVE NO SINGLE VALID POINT FOR ASK FOR VOTE. PTI have traditionally been acting stupid over such issues but this is time now that the grown up, act mature and spread the positive word among the population. Hope and believe is what will make PTI gain a lot in next elections.

With SC and NAB cases against Nawaz and Co. going well, i am quite hopeful that coming months will see many more strikes against this brand of corrupt.

لاہور: مریم نواز،کیپٹن (ر)صفدراوران کی بیٹی لندن کےلیےروانہ

Har guzartay din ke saath ye soch mazboot hoti jaa rahi hai ke sharifon ko Pakistan main kuch nahi hosakta.. Sirf DQ ka lollipop de kar khush kar diya gaya, awaam ko.. Sharifs ..Pakistan ke system ke aisy laadlay hain..jin ko har koi bachaanay ki koshish karta hai.. NAB references ke summon mil chukay...lekin phir bhi inhein bahar jaany se nahi roka gaya.. Koi aur hota tu kab tak ECL main naam dall chuka hota..inquiry ki stage par hi.. Yahan accountability court ke summon aa chukay...aur koi inhein roknay wala nahi

Monitoring judge is also sleeping... Ye unka kaam hai ke woh NAB se poochein ke jab isay summon ho chukay thay tu NAB ne maryam tu ECL par kiun nahi daala tha...ab tak? Usay bahar kaisy jaanay diya?
Monitoring judge ki appointment bhi lollipop hi thee... Woh ab bhi active nahi honge tu kab honge?
Waisy tu yeh hota hai ke agar koi accountability court ke summons par 2 dafa ke baad bhi appear na ho tu pehle bailable warrant aur phir non bailable warrant issue hotay hain.. Lekin mujhe lagta hai ke yahan accountability court ke judge bhi...appearance se exempt kar dein ge aur kahien ge ke sirf lawyers hi appear hojayein..warna atleast 1 dafa tu har soorat main appear hona parta hai accountability court main.. Lekin kiun ke sharifs par koi law apply nahi hota tu yahan accountability court main bhi inke appear hona zuroori nahi hoga...

Jab monitoring judge..jin ka kaam hi yeh tha ke NAB aur accountability court ki proceedings ko monitor karein..jab unhein hi fikr nahi hai..tu accountability court ke judge ko kia pari hai ke woh ..sharifs ke againt jaye? If monitoring judge had asked NAB..why didnt they put name of nawaz sharif on ECL earlier..b4 his going to london..tu ab shayad NAB ziada careful hoti..

Atleast Nawaz sharif ke jaatayw waqt accountability court ke summons tu nahi milay thay.. Ab tu accountability court ke summon bhi aa chukay..still none stopped her..

@Realistic Change it seems..not only strict or lenient but "Being right" is also a subjective term for our SC.. Or SC / monitoring judge thinks.....its perfectly alright tht even if u have been sent summons by accountability court.. Even then u can leave country any time.. Theres nothing wrong in it...and no need to grill NAB over it... It seems tht monitoring judge also thinks tht its perfectly alright ..if law..doesnt apply on sharifs.. ..........Koi doosra accountability court ke summons ke baad bhi.... Pakistan se bahar jaa sakta tha? :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom