What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Does..anyone know..when is Sheikh Rashid coming back from abroad? Sheikh Rashid's application against NAB for not filing appeal on hudaibya case has also been fixed before this same 5 member bench headed by Justice Khosa.... But Sheikh Rashid is not in Pakistan.. Anyone knows..when hes coming back?

@Realistic Change @Shane @PakSword @The Accountant

You are absolutely right.

We are in a unique situation (as a country), we have seen law being made a joke all our lives to the point that if anything right happens (as per law), we celebrate like we have won a World Cup - and it's natural human psyche. No issues here!

Like when JIT was investigating, perhaps families of JIT members might be unsure, but when they investigated Nawaz as per laid down procedures then entire country was ecstatic. Why?

Because in many decades we have seen powerful flouting the law day in and day out that if we get our electricity meter installed or get our company registered without rishwat - we will probably faint

As I said.. I am not against..following process of law... But process of law should also be followed in spirit too.. Monitoring judge was appointed for exactly this purpose.. NAB filing reference within 6 weeks is not an evidence of monitoring being done..infact it was a very smart move by NAB to file..faulty references within six weeks..so tht theres no contempt against NAB for not filing references but such references hv been filed..which have so many clerical mistakes tht even registrar has refused to accept them... And no..even registrar...refusing to accept these..is not evidence pf monitoring done by SC judge..because rgistrar has only pointed out clerical mistakes ke page numbers theek nahi hain....1-2 photocopies missing hain.. Monitoring judge had to see whether NAB included all evidences of JIT or not.,..and wherher NAB has followed up on MLA requests..by JIT or not?.. .. So jin references main itni clerical obvious mistakes hon ke registrar bhi accept nahi karray....u think sharifs can be punished? And SC judge who was supposed to oversee..all this is doing nothing....?

Does..anyone know..when is Sheikh Rashid coming back from abroad? Sheikh Rashid's application against NAB for not filing appeal on hudaibya case has also been fixed before this same 5 member bench headed by Justice Khosa.... But Sheikh Rashid is not in Pakistan.. Anyone knows..when hes coming back?

@Realistic Change @Shane @PakSword @The Accountant

As I said.. I am not against..following process of law... But process of law should also be followed in spirit too.. Monitoring judge was appointed for exactly this purpose.. NAB filing reference within 6 weeks is not an evidence of monitoring being done..infact it was a very smart move by NAB to file..faulty references within six weeks..so tht theres no contempt against NAB for not filing references but such references hv been filed..which have so many clerical mistakes tht even registrar has refused to accept them... And no..even registrar...refusing to accept these..is not evidence pf monitoring done by SC judge..because rgistrar has only pointed out clerical mistakes ke page numbers theek nahi hain....1-2 photocopies missing hain.. Monitoring judge had to see whether NAB included all evidences of JIT or not.,..and wherher NAB has followed up on MLA requests..by JIT or not?.. .. So jin references main itni clerical obvious mistakes hon ke registrar bhi accept nahi karray....u think sharifs can be punished? And SC judge who was supposed to oversee..all this is doing nothing....?

You are saying exactly what I said - it's a unique thing in Pakistan to expect any powerful under the law and if the surname is $harif then even more unique as it has never happened before in last 35 years.

Last edited:
Oh yes!!!!! Just saw on ARY news... Sheikh Rashid is coming back.. He will go to SC tomorrow .. More than review petition.. Sheikh Rashid's petition against NAB for not filing appeal on hudaibya case, despite promising before SC.....is the most important :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Finally some good news!!!!! Although i doubt tht SC will directly order NAB to file appeal in tht cas..as Justice Khosa had already said in his initial panama verdict, tht SC being appellate court cant order anyone to file appeal before it.. However.. Judges can roast NAB for lying in SC..ATLEAST NAB's dubious role will again come in the open..and Ijaz ul Ahsan being part of this bench..shayad unhein koi hosh aa hi jaye? And the fact tht Sheikh Rashid will be arguing...he will surely point out this fact tht serious monitoring needs to be done, of NAB..as its hand in gloves with sharfs.. Lets see...what Ijaz ul Ahsan's response will be?

Last edited:
Oh yes!!!!! Just saw on ARY news... Sheikh Rashid is coming back.. He will go to SC tomorrow .. More than review petition.. Sheikh Rashid's petition against NAB for not filing appeal on hudaibya case, despite promising before SC.....is the most important :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Finally some good news!!!!! Although i doubt tht SC will directly order NAB to file appeal in tht cas..as Justice Khosa had already said in its initial panama verdict, tht SC being appellate court cant order anyone to file appeal before it.. However.. Judges can roast NAB for lying in SC..ATLEAST NAB's dubious role will again come in the open..and Ijaz ul Ahsan being part of this bench..shayad unhein koi hosh aa hi jaye? And the fact tht Sheikh Rashid will be arguing...he will surely point out this fact tht serious monitoring needs to be done, of NAB..as its hand in gloves with sharfs.. Lets see...what Ijaz ul Ahsan's response will be?

I always try to limit my comments on Judges for a reason, however, let me say, I "think" (inverted commas for a reason as I opt not to use the actual word that I was to use), that Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan will be fiercely brutal in monitoring.

It "can" (same reason as above) very well be start of cases against colluding officers including QZC.

Rest you can connect the dots-and gauge the possible outcome.

I always try to limit my comments on Judges for a reason, however, let me say, I "think" (inverted commas for a reason as I opt not to use the actual word that I was to use), that Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan will be fiercely brutal in monitoring.

It "can" (same reason as above) very well be start of cases against colluding officers including QZC.

@bold Really??? Woow....OMG!!!!! I cant tell u...how much happy I am with this news..i hope he starts it soon..... I seriously cant xpress it in words...how happy i am...with this news

Waisy ..just right now.. Ch Ghulam Hussain has given news..tht NAB will file appeal against hudaibya..within 1-2 days.. ..

Just as..news of SC taking up the case..came......now NAB has decided to file appeal..... I seriously hope..tht NAB doesnt file appeal before SC takes up the case... Pehlay judges ko chitrol kar lenay dein NAB ki....Sheikh Rashid's case is last in the list..before this 5 member bench..so it will take atleast 4-5 days before Sheikh rashid starts his arguments..so i hope..tht NAB doesnt file appeal in hudaibya before SC takes up tht case..

But again.. You have given the best news ever!!!

Last edited:
According to Ch Ghulam Hussain, Hudaibya appeal will be filed in the next two days.

I think that the result of Sheikh Rasheed's petition might turn out to be the best thing since the disqualification of MNS. That's why you gotta love the street smart guy's shaart and saweet gem of a jab at the chooron ka tabbar.

The 5 member bench might ask the CJP to formulate a monitoring bench to oversee the reopening of Hudaibya Case. If this happens, it will be a bigger blow to the whole Tubbar than the Panama case references combined.

@bold Really??? Woow....OMG!!!!! I cant tell u...how much happy I am with this news..i hope he starts it soon..... I seriously cant xpress it in words...how happy i am...with this news

Waisy ..just right now.. Ch Ghulam Hussain has given news..tht NAB will file appeal against hudaibya..within 1-2 days.. ..

Just as..news of SC taking up the case..came......now NAB has decided to file appeal..... I seriously hope..tht NAB doesnt file appeal before SC takes up the case... Pehlay judges ko chitrol kar lenay dein NAB ki....Sheikh Rashid's case is last in the list..before this 5 member bench..so it will take atleast 4-5 days before Sheikh rashid starts his arguments..so i hope..tht NAB doesnt file appeal in hudaibya before SC takes up tht case..

But again.. You have given the best news ever!!!

This is what had been worrying the defendants for sometime. Obviously, the Sharif family had planned the attack on judiciary to put it on the back foot for time gaining and waiting for outside chance/opportunity that might present itself for them- magically :).

I think that the result of Sheikh Rasheed's petition might turn out to be the best thing since the disqualification of MNS. That's why you gotta love the street smart guy's shaart and saweet gem of a jab at the chooron ka tabbar.

The 5 member bench might ask the CJP to formulate a monitoring bench to oversee the reopening of Hudaibya Case. If this happens, it will be a bigger blow to the whole Tubbar than the Panama case references combined.

This SC will be extremely cautious in any verdict/comments as they want to make it foolproof by not providing any opportunity to be attacked by Sharif Mafia.

No.. NAB ko reference tu file karnay hi thay..within six weeks.. Bcause there were direct and clear orders of SC..and if they wouldnt have filed references in 6 weeks..there would have been contempt of court proceedings against NAB.. S NAB took the easy way out....filed...so called references within 6 weeks..but weak and faulty.ljis ki basis par saza hi na hosakay.. Sab khush..

NAB references ka file hona ..monitoring ko show nahi karta.. Infatc it was a very smart move by NAB.. Aur references bhi aisy file kiye..jis main itni clercal mistakes hain ke registrar bhi accept nahi karrahay....aisy references par koi saza hosakti hai? While Ijaz ul Ahsan still..sleeping...despite all channels screaming tht how NAB is playing tricks...

I am not against following process of law.. But it should be followed in its spirit too..as panama verdict said tht we are requesting CJ to appoint monitoring judge..so tht verdict is implemented in letter and spirit.. What is being done by monitoring judge now.lto ensure this? We did not appoint monitoring judge. Panama judges itself asked CJ to appoint.. Yet they are not implementing their own verdict now?
Madam g you are missing a point here ... this case was being heard by 5 members bench which is a huge number and whatever path these judges will take it has to be followed in future as a case law therefore while it is important that culprits are brought to justice it is also equally important that these procedures should not become a tool of grinding other honourable persons for revenge proceeding ... like IK was being draged by Aram Saeed for non disclosure of 6 pounds in his assets ...

My read is court is trying to implement the law and justice through the right course which is offcourse hell of a job ...

This SC will be extremely cautious in any verdict/comments as they want to make it foolproof by not providing any opportunity to be attacked by Sharif Mafia.

I dont mind this..Infact I want Justice Khosa particularly..to be extremely cautious in his remarks during the hearing.. PML N is waiting for any opportunity to attack him ....
As u said..news is tht..J Ijaz ul Ahsan will be brutally fierce in moniroing in coming days....as long as proper monitoring is done..every thing will be fine.. Tht is the most crucial aspect of this whole case..everything else is secondary

مختلف نظرثانی درخواستیں سپریم کورٹ میں دائرکی گئی ہیں،جسٹس آصف سعیدکھوسہ
کچھ3رکنی اورکچھ 5 رکنی بینچ کے فیصلے کے خلاف ہیں،جسٹس آصف سعید کھوسہ
ایک درخواست شیخ رشید کی جانب سے بھی دائر کی گئی ہے، جسٹس آصف سعیدکھوسہ
نہیں جانتےکہ شیخ رشیدکی درخواست کس بارےمیں ہے،جسٹس آصف سعیدکھوسہ
شیخ رشیدصاحب یہ اپیل کس بارے میں ہے؟جسٹس آصف سعیدکھوسہ
یہ درخواست عدالتی حکم کی خلاف ورزی پر دائر کی گئی ہے، شیخ رشید
کیایہ درخواست حدیبیہ کیس کےبارےمیں ہے؟جسٹس آصف سعیدکھوسہ کاشیخ رشید سے استفسار
جی سر،شیخ رشیدکاجسٹس آصف سعید کھوسہ کو جواب
نہ شوکاز نوٹس دیا گیا اور نہ ہی موقع دیا گیا کہ وہ وضاحت کریں ، خواجہ حارث
درخواست گزارکو فیئر ٹرائل کا حق نہیں دیا گیا، خواجہ حارث
فیصلے دینے والے دو ججز پاناما عملدرآمد بنچ میں نہیں بیٹھ سکتے تھے، خواجہ حارث
دو معززممبران پہلے فیصلہ دے چکے تھے، خواجہ حارث
پانچ رکنی بنچ نے جو حتمی حکم دیا وہ بنچ صحیح نہیں بنایا گیا، خواجہ حارث
اپریل20 کے فیصلے کو حتمی فیصلے کا حصہ بھی نہیں بنایا گیا، خواجہ حارث
سوال یہ ہے کہ عدالت نیب کو ریفرنس دائر کرنے کا حکم دے سکتی تھی؟ خواجہ حارث
تحقیقات اور ٹرائل کے لیے مانیٹرنگ جج کی کوئی نظیر نہیں ملتی،خواجہ حارث
ممبران2 کی ججمنٹ کوچیلنج نہیں کیاگیااسکامطلب آپ نےفیصلہ قبول کیا، جسٹس اعجاز الاحسن
وہ فیصلہ مینارٹی کا تھا، اس لیے چیلنج نہیں کیا، خواجہ حارث
وہ فیصلہ مینارٹی کا تھا، اس لیے چیلنج نہیں کیا، خواجہ حارث
اقلیتی فیصلے کی قانونی اہمیت نہیں ہوتی ، خواجہ حارث
نواز شریف کو ایف زیڈ ای کے معاملے پر نااہل قراردیا گیا، خواجہ حارث
نااہلی کے لیے صفائی کا حق دینا بھی ضروری ہے ، خواجہ حارث
نگراں جج کے ہوتے ہوئے شفاف ٹرائل کیسے ہوگا؟ خواجہ حارث
نگراں جج نواز شریف کے خلاف فیصلہ دینے والے بنچ کا بھی حصہ تھے، خواجہ حارث
ریفرنس کا معاملہ اپیل میں سپریم کورٹ میں ہی آنا ہے، خواجہ حارث
نگراں جج کی تعیناتی سے نواز شریف کے بنیادی حقوق متاثر ہوئے ، خواجہ حارث
عدالت نے جے آئی ٹی ارکان کی فیصلے میں تعریفیں بھی کیں ، خواجہ حارث
تعریفیں تو ہم نے آپ کی بھی کافی کی ہیں، جسٹس عظمت سعید
میری تعریف بے شک فیصلے سے حذف کردیں ، خواجہ حارث
سپریم کورٹ اس معاملے میں شکایت کنندہ بن گئی ہے ، خواجہ حارث
مانیٹرنگ جج لگانے کی کوئی مثال نہیں ملتی، خواجہ حارث
کورٹ شکایت کنندہ ، پراسیکیوٹر اور جج خود بن گئی ہے، خواجہ حارث
تحقیقات کا جائزہ لیا جاسکتاہے ، جسٹس اعجاز افضل
آپکےپاس موقع ہوگاکہ گواہان، جے آئی ٹی ممبران سے جرح کرسکیں گے،جسٹس اعجاز افضل
ٹرائل کورٹ کو آزادی ہے جو چاہے فیصلہ کرے، جسٹس اعجاز افضل
ججز2 نے 20اپریل کو نواز شریف کیخلاف درخواستیں منظور کرتےہوئے نااہل قرار دیا، خواجہ حارث
ان ہی دوججز نے 28جولائی کو مختلف فیصلے پر دستخط کیے ، خواجہ حارث
جے آئی ٹی رپورٹ کی تعریف کی تھی مگر ٹرائل کورٹ میں اسکروٹنی ہوگی،جسٹس اعجاز افضل
جس بنیاد پر نواز شریف کو نااہل قرار دیا گیااس پر انکےالیکشن کوکالعدم قرار دیا جاسکتا تھا، خواجہ حارث
نواز شریف کی نااہلیت نہیں بنتی تھی، خواجہ حارث

Last edited:
@PakSword @Farah Sohail not to signal you out but since it was us having that discussion, the references have been filed and there were concerns about lack of activity from SC and the monitoring judge. As per my analysis, it start NOW. Things will get harder for NAB, (non)Sharifs and all other thugs. The wait was just to widen the net but the hammer will come down eventually. Lets see if i got this one right now. I hope and pray that i have.

اپریل20 کے فیصلے میں لارجر بنچ کے فیصلے کرنے کا ذکر نہیں تھا، خواجہ حارث
اپریل20 کی ججمنٹ کے مطابق نااہلی کا فیصلہ 5رکنی بنچ نے ہی کرنا تھا، جسٹس عظمت
عملدرآمد بنچ نے 5 رکنی بنچ کی ہدایات پرچلنا تھا، جسٹس عظمت
آپ فیصلہ لکھنےوالوں کویہ کہہ رہے ہیں ، آپ نے جو لکھا وہ نہیں کہنا چاہ رہے تھے، جسٹس کھوسہ
معاملہ 3رکنی بنچ کے سامنے ہی آنا چاہیے تھا، خواجہ حارث
رکنی
3 بنچ نے ہی اپنا فیصلہ دیا ہے ، جسٹس آصف کھوسہ
اپریل20 کے فیصلے میں عملدرآمد کیلیے خصوصی بنچ کے قیام کی سفارش کی گئی تھی، خواجہ حارث
فیصلہ لکھنے والوں کو پتا ہے کہ انہوں نے کیا لکھا، جسٹس کھوسہ
فیصلے میں کہاں لکھا ہے کہ عملدرآمد بنچ 3رکنی بنچ سے الگ ہوگا؟ جسٹس عظمت
جے آئی ٹی رپورٹ کے بعد معاملہ 3رکنی بنچ کے سامنے ہی آیا، جسٹس کھوسہ
رپورٹ آنے کے بعد عملدرآمد بنچ ختم ہوگیا تھا، جسٹس کھوسہ
امید ہے آپ یہ نہیں کہیں گے کہ ججز سپریم کورٹ کا کام نہیں کرسکتے ، جسٹس عظمت
اب یہ نہ کہہ دیں کہ ججز ایک کے بعد دوسرا کیس نہیں سن سکتے، جسٹس عظمت
آپ عملدرآمد بنچ کو لارجربنچ کے ساتھ مکس کررہے ہیں، جسٹس عظمت
آپ کے مطابق 2ججز نے 20اپریل کو حتمی فیصلہ دیا، جسٹس کھوسہ
آپ نے 2ججز کے فیصلے کو اقلیتی قرار دیا، جسٹس کھوسہ
20اپریل کے عدالتی فیصلے پر سب کے دستخط موجود تھے، جسٹس کھوسہ
عدالتی فیصلے میں اختلاف صرف جے آئی ٹی کے معاملے پرتھا، جسٹس کھوسہ
تینوں میں سے کسی جج نے نہیں کہا وہ اقلیتی فیصلے سے اختلاف کررہے ہیں، جسٹس کھوسہ
جولائی28 کو 5ججز نے اپنا حتمی فیصلہ دے دیا، جسٹس کھوسہ
اپریل20 کو نااہل کرنے والوں نے 28جولائی کو کچھ نہیں کہا، جسٹس کھوسہ

FINALLY!!

Justice Khosa saying what we have been trying to explain to PMLN supporters for months now:

عدالتی فیصلے میں اختلاف صرف جے آئی ٹی کے معاملے پرتھا، جسٹس کھوسہ
تینوں میں سے کسی جج نے نہیں کہا وہ اقلیتی فیصلے سے اختلاف کررہے ہیں، جسٹس کھوسہ

Anyone want to bet that even this will not make them understand anything?

آپ کئی ایسے مقدمات میں عدالت کی معاونت کرچکے ہیں، جسٹس کھوسہ
آئینی ترامیم سے متعلق کیس میں بھی تمام ججز نے الگ فیصلہ لکھا تھا، جسٹس کھوسہ
فیصلے میں کوئی نیا کام نہیں ہوا، یہ عدالت کا معمول ہے، جسٹس کھوسہ
سب ججز کورٹ آرڈر پر دستخط کرتے ہیں، جسٹس آصف کھوسہ
تلور سے متعلق کیس میں بھی اختلافی نوٹ لکھنے والے ججز نے دستخط کیے ، جسٹس کھوسہ
ممبرز2 نے 20اپریل کو اپنی حتمی رائے دے دی تھی، خواجہ حارث
ججز2 نے 20اپریل کو درخواستیں نمٹادی تھیں، خواجہ حارث
جولائی28 سے قبل یہ بتادیا تھا کہ تمام ججز حتمی فیصلے پر پہنچ چکے ہیں، جسٹس کھوسہ
یہ بھی کہا گیا تھا کہ فیصلہ تین ججز کے فیصلے کی بنیادپر ہے ، جسٹس کھوسہ
مواد مختلف ہوسکتا ہے لیکن نتیجہ ایک ہی تھا، جسٹس آصف کھوسہ
دونوں فیصلوں میں نواز شریف کو نااہل کیا گیا، جسٹس آصف کھوسہ
فیصلے میں اکثریت کی بنیاد پر ہی دستخط کیے جاتے ہیں، جسٹس کھوسہ

جب آپ 20اپریل کو فیصلہ دے چکے تو دوبارہ کیسے آسکتے ہیں؟ خواجہ حارث
جولائی28 کو پہلے تین ممبرز کی ججمنٹ پڑھی گئی پھر 5ممبرز کی، جسٹس عظمت
ججز نے ججمنٹ دی تھی مگر کیس ختم نہیں ہوا تھا، جسٹس گلزار احمد
نااہلی اور ریفرنس نیب کو بھیجنے کے معاملے پر ہمارا نتیجہ ایک ہی تھا، جسٹس کھوسہ
جولائی28 کو ہم دو ججز نے صرف حتمی فیصلے پر دستخط کیے تھے، جسٹس کھوسہ

ایک آرڈر سے کیس کا حتمی نتیجہ آنا تھا، جسٹس گلزار احمد
پہلے فیصلہ دینے والے ججز نے اپنا فیصلہ تبدیل نہیں کیا، جسٹس گلزار احمد
جولائی28 کو 2ججز نے فیصلے میں کوئی اضافہ نہیں کیا ، جسٹس کھوسہ
جولائی28 کو پانچ رُکنی بنچ فیصلہ نہیں کرسکتا تھا، خواجہ حارث

تین ججز نے فیصلہ تبدیل کیا تو عدالتی حکم تبدیل ہوجائے گا، جسٹس اعجاز افضل
عدالتی فیصلے پر ہرجج دستخط کرنے کا پابند ہوتا ہے ، جسٹس کھوسہ
اگر تین میں سے دو ججز درخواستیں خارج کردیتے تو فیصلہ کیا ہوتا؟ خواجہ حارث
ایسی صورت میں 3/2کی اکثریت سے فیصلہ ہوجاتا، جسٹس عظمت
کیا 3ججز 2ججز کو بنچ سے نکال سکتے تھے؟ جسٹس کھوسہ
ججز2 حتمی فیصلہ دے کر خود ہی بنچ سے نکل گئے، خواجہ حارث
تین ججز نے کہاں لکھا ہے کہ 2ججز کا فیصلہ ردی کی ٹوکری میں چلا گیا؟ جسٹس کھوسہ
کوئی الگ سے 5رکنی بنچ قائم ہوتا تومعاملہ الگ ہوتا، خواجہ حارث
آپ کہتے ہیں اگر تین ججز کا فیصلہ اختلافی ہوتا تو نااہلی نہ ہوتی، جسٹس اعجاز الاحسن
حتمی عدالتی فیصلہ پھر بھی 5ججز کا ہی ہونا تھا، جسٹس اعجاز الاحسن
پہلے 2ججز کہہ چکے تھے مزید ایک جج بھی نااہل کرتا تو 3/2سے فیصلہ ہوناتھا، جسٹس اعجاز الاحسن
اپریل20 کے فیصلے میں کیس مکمل نہیں ہوا تھا، جسٹس اعجاز الاحسن

Back
Top Bottom