What's new

Pan-Islamic rally urges Pakistan to liberate Jerusalem

You're encouraging them or asking them to commit mass suicide? Attack Israel? :blink:

Israel responds to petrol bombs with tanks and RPGs with fighter jets.

How long do you think Pakistan will sustain a conflict even if it opens?

Israel has an unsaid doctrine of launching nukes to all parts of the Islamic countries world over if their conventional war fails to retain Israeli land.

Prophet (SAW), abandoned Jerusalem as Qibla and made Kaaba our Qibla. Now what is point in to liberate Jerusalem. We should look forward to Makka and Madina. as our religious places. Can anyone quote religious authenticity directing to liberate Jerusalem???. Please guide me.

according to islamic books...imam mehdi(r.a) will come and librat palestine along with mujahideen......not only palestin but many other muslim countries......so dont call anyother just call imam mehdi(r.a) .

You're encouraging them or asking them to commit mass suicide? Attack Israel? :blink:

Israel has an unsaid doctrine of launching nukes to all parts of the Islamic countries world over if their conventional war fails to retain Israeli land.
You don't understand, this is not a random political movement against Israel.
This is a movement calling on a prophecy to be fulfilled.

We won't even meet, let alone have a conflict lol. Why the hell would Pakistan do this when Israel would hurt us through India.

Also what do you think would happen to Israel with its tiny, tiny population and tiny landmass if it launches nukes and gets the same in return. Extinction, that's what.

Oh brother, I can't believe this is even being talked about.

I keep reading PDF pakistani claiming that they are not scared of death and as Muslims it is their right to die for Jannah.

I am surprised to see most here are hesitating to even acknowledge the cal from their Muslim brethren.

Prophet (SAW), abandoned Jerusalem as Qibla and made Kaaba our Qibla. Now what is point in to liberate Jerusalem. We should look forward to Makka and Madina. as our religious places. Can anyone quote religious authenticity directing to liberate Jerusalem???. Please guide me.
there is a hadith but it is related to end of times...
“Abu Huraira (RA) says that Rasul-Ullah (SAW) said:
(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan, no power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags”

Last edited:
such organizations also call for Kashmir liberation ...hum ne har kisi ka theka tu nai liya hua
Since your main objective is Kashmir and you can't do anything about it, you should help them all the more........
If you're successful in liberating Jerusalem the world will start fearing Pakistani Army and India might just give away Kashmir out of fear.....if not, then the people you are helping now might help you liberate Kashmir in return.........may be even help you in your quest of 'Ghazwa-e-Hind'......
Pakistan has got the opportunity of 'killing two birds with one stone'.....

Last edited:

you cannot deny the facts...Israel is very very small country, though it has all the deadly weapons but it cannot sustain war for long time because it threaten is existance....even a international call for jihad against israel is enough for israel..
nukes are not toys man... israel will never do that because in return it will get extinction ...

I keep reading PDF pakistani claiming that they are not scared of death and as Muslims it is their right to die for Jannah.

I am surprised to see most here are hesitating to even acknowledge the cal from their Muslim brethren.

I'm not surprised to see you trolling.

Shouldn't we know what Israelis think about this?

@500 @Archdemon

First let the PDF Pakistanis decide. I think this is their great noble cause and duty and will raise Pakistan to its highest stature and the leader of the entire Muslim world...but if they back out then no one will take them seriously.

I'm not surprised to see you trolling.

I actually did see many pakistanis claiming it in the event of a war....I swear.

Back
Top Bottom