What's new

Pan-Islamic rally urges Pakistan to liberate Jerusalem

sorry but Pakistan has dome its part in the Ummah various times and has heeded calls, but unfortunatley the Ummah has always backstabbed us, the leader of the backstabbers being KSA :partay:
so you can help yourself, bye bye

So you are going to sit on Kashmir (which is an impossible task) and neglect the call for help from your Muslim friends who probably look up to you as a Muslim army?.
who cares about others? its their own problem

That they do but experience is what counts friend. That is very rare amongst many forces in the world who look great on "paper" (see those stupid top 20 lists) but have zero experience in full scale battle.
True that bro.

It's not a war in the true sense but a religious war - other forces will join them when they take their first step.

sorry but Pakistan has dome its part in the Ummah various times and has heeded calls, but unfortunatley the Ummah has always backstabbed us, the leader of the backstabbers being KSA :partay:
so you can help yourself, bye bye

who cares about others? its their own problem

You don't care about the Al Aqsa mosque? then why most Pakistani's cry about the babri masjid?

Don't be confused people. I don't look at the Pakistani army or Egyptian or Iranian army as holy armies. Neither do these activists.

Hizb Al Tahrir's purpose is to send a message to all our armies leaderships since they can change the situation around. The army leaderships could rebel against political leadership and could lead all dramatic actions.

Basically, they don't see the point in appealing to the masses. They want to appeal to influential people.

Pakistan is more experienced and much larger.

As I said Pakistan should heed this call and send its soldiers to help.

Don't be confused people. I don't look at the Pakistani army or Egyptian or Iranian army as holy armies. Neither do these activists.

Hizb Al Tahrir's purpose is to send a message to all our armies leaderships since they can change the situation around. The army leaderships could rebel against political leadership and could lead all dramatic actions.

Basically, they don't see the point in appealing to the masses. They want to appeal to influential people.

The translation clearly says "march with your army and remover the jewish filth" or somethingto that effect.

O Muslim brothers !!! O Pakistanis !!! O liberators of the Muslim ummah !!! What do thy wait for ? go and liberate thy brothers from dirty Israelis. Allah is watching and has his watchful eyes upon you ! O Pakistanis , do not disappoint !!! Jannat awaits you !!!

- This should do it.
nice try ..but it doesn't amuses me..

As I said Pakistan should heed this call and send its soldiers to help.

The translation clearly says "march with your army and remover the jewish filth" or somethingto that effect.

As I've said, I know this movement's intentions more than you do. The video is taken out of context. They call 'Oh armies of Pakistan', when there is one army in Pakistan. Other nations are mentioned following that but not included in this edited version.

No where did they say what you mentioned either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom