What's new

Pan-Islamic rally urges Pakistan to liberate Jerusalem

Did this rally take place in jerusalem?Meaning israel allowed the protesters to dub them filth?Interesting..o_O

Interesting!! I think Pakistan should send its army and airforce there immediately. It's a direct call from your Muslim brothers and sisters.

Neither of the above have the capabilities Pakistan has, bar Turkey which has great forces but minus the strategic forces.

Saudi's have a competent air force and an army.

Interesting!! I think Pakistan should send its army and airforce there immediately. It's a direct call from your Muslim brothers and sisters.

muslims also calls for Kashmir ....it is more important to Pakistan than arab world

Saudi's have a competent air force and an army.

That they do but experience is what counts friend. That is very rare amongst many forces in the world who look great on "paper" (see those stupid top 20 lists) but have zero experience in full scale battle.

I don't think they're calling on Pakistan, you can clearly see they're referring to all Muslim majority nations. It's not about Pakistan.

True that bro.

I don't think they're calling on Pakistan, you can clearly see they're referring to all Muslim majority nations. It's not about Pakistan.

listen carefully ..
“O people of Pakistan! O people of Islam! The place of the Prophet’s ascent to Heaven is calling for your help! What are you doing? The Al Aqsa Mosque calls for your support! Will you heed the call?

muslims also calls for Kashmir ....it is more important to Pakistan than arab world

So you are going to sit on Kashmir (which is an impossible task) and neglect the call for help from your Muslim friends who probably look up to you as a Muslim army?.

listen carefully ..
“O people of Pakistan! O people of Islam! The place of the Prophet’s ascent to Heaven is calling for your help! What are you doing? The Al Aqsa Mosque calls for your support! Will you heed the call?

I've listened to it in Arabic, haven't heard Pakistan clearly. This is meant to be 'Pan'-Islamic after all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom