What's new

Pan-Islamic rally urges Pakistan to liberate Jerusalem

Pakistan army can't even protect its own soldiers from American Apache Attack Helicopters and civilians from American drones.

Whatever army will liberate Jerusalem, it certainly won't be Pakistan Army.

O Muslim brothers !!! O Pakistanis !!! O liberators of the Muslim ummah !!! What do thy wait for ? go and liberate thy brothers from dirty Israelis. Allah is watching and has his watchful eyes upon you ! O Pakistanis , do not disappoint !!! Jannat awaits you !!!

- This should do it.
Are my eyes fooling me?? A indian put this together?? Do you take classes on how to pose as a Muslim?

Because HuT mercenaries are actively fighting alongside TTP. These are remnants of First Afghan War, who settled inside the Tribal Belt, with full blessings of ISI and other agencies. Now their bad blooded children are killing our own people alongside Mehsud traitors + Tajiks + Chechens etc etc.

Sad thing is that we were the architects of our own demise, ills of short sighted national policy. You may call it "Strategic Depth", I call it "Assured Destruction by Absolute Stupidity".

these are large number of people, i am wondering why they are calling Pakistan ? why not any other Muslim country...

Still don't understand what this thread has to do with Hindutva trolls. Can't these retards stay away from any thing related to Pakistan or Islam?

well right now i am Sleeping , so when our army march towards Israel , someone please wake me up :lazy:
i will pack my jordans , addidas t-shirt and cowboy hat :D

Seems like Indians are having more "khujli" than any other nation.:disagree:
I don't understand why this "lungi dance" & "nanga nach" of Indian trolls are allowed.:sniper:

@Topic Pakistan atm should not involve itself in any Middle Eastern issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom