What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

the modren day islam as practiced in najd...or shall i say stone age customs as practiced in najd.

shun all technology and civilization, women are second class, woman must be dressed like a ninja, driving is forbidden on women, destruction of own history and heritage, self hate of one's origin, superiority complex, shunning of opponents and branding them as infidels, tafkeer of opposing factions, and all the social curses.. propagated from Najd to the world in the name of Islam.

Countries who choose to distance themselves from Imperial Najdi version of Islam seems to be faring much better and have no issues related to extremism and sucide bombers..example: turkey, malaysia, Brunei, India, etc etc....

I've seen some of those so-called Najadi Islamist in my country who hate Saudi Arabia more than India or any of our traditional enemies ! I'm not sure its the Saudis who should be blamed for that...when its Pakistanis who readily prescribe to these archaic practise. Saudi Arabia or rather the People of Saudi Arabia are suffering equally at the hands of these Mullahs on a self-appointed divine mission ! I've met some Deobandis in Pakistan who are more extreme in their view than a whole host of Salafis that I can think of....and yeah, those Deobandis, didn't like KSA or most Arab countries either...called them US's ****** in some flowery Urdu ! And, I read this statistic on Heritage Foundation's website, 65% of all seminaries in Pakistan are run by the Deobandis, 25% by the Barelvis and 6% by the Ahl-e-Hadith (who are predominately our version of the Wahabis with some funding by the Saudis). Sipha-e-Sahaba and the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are two militant organizations who don't follow the Salafi brand of Islam as espoused by Abdul Wahab but the Hanafi one as espoused by the Deobandis. So my friend, the vermin within our ranks are more because of us then KSA or Iran exporting their revolution to our shores. I'm sure both Iran and KSA have funded less then shady characters in Pakistan but that contribution pales in comparison to our self-afflicted wounds by our own People !

Or someone who hates his life in UK and is perhaps a member of some backward pan-islamist group...

I pulled the facts which are well known by creditable sources..Arab leaders are incompetent and corrupt..this is something every one will agree..I have a few Saudi friends following this thread..the so called enlighted one who have seen the world beyond Najd and Hejaz...they definitely agree with it.

I am sure he is just a pan-Islamist keyboard warrior educated by Najdi texts. He won't have the courage to voice his radical views in public because he will be arrested by the police immediately. LOL, last month a guy named "Azhar" was arrested for posting a status in FB which ridiculed British soldiers.

Lets get back to the topic here. The Palestinians are fighting among themselves. But the bigger damage is being cause by the race between Iranians and Arabs to lead on the Palestinian front. In fact, add Turkey to it. Anybody keen on a leadership role in the Muslim world or at least middle east usually starts by trying to project itself as the leading voice of Palestinians. At the end of the day everybody needs this issue to be alive to serve their needs.

I'm waiting for the day majority of Pakistani's think like you and majority of Indians are capable of reciprocating. Very well said.

Thanks for the compliment buddy. I really do hope there is a tremendous rise of nationalism in Pakistan. Just imagine if all the European nations had relied on European nationalism, would they have been able to progress individually? No, they would have kept relying on other European nations to keep helping them out resulting in them eventually becoming lazy & worthless.

All nations should focus on their own success, once you are successful, others will come begging to you for your friendship.

I am sure he is just a pan-Islamist keyboard warrior educated by Najdi texts

Thank You =)

But at least come up with a logical argument instead of bashing me and supposing things?

Also, are you sure I'll go to jail for saying "Hey, I believe us Muslims should stick together"?

Lets get back to the topic here. The Palestinians are fighting among themselves. But the bigger damage is being cause by the race between Iranians and Arabs to lead on the Palestinian front. In fact, add Turkey to it. Anybody keen on a leadership role in the Muslim world or at least middle east usually starts by trying to project itself as the leading voice of Palestinians. At the end of the day everybody needs this issue to be alive to serve their needs.

It is the easiest way to win the heart of stupid Muslims around the world. Better people like Indonesians don't fall prey to such cheap tactics. Israel has the highest support in Indonesia accross the Muslim world.

I've seen some of those so-called Najadi Islamist in my country who hate Saudi Arabia more than India or any of our traditional enemies ! I'm not sure its the Saudis who should be blamed for that...when its Pakistanis who readily prescribe to these archaic practise. Saudi Arabia or rather the People of Saudi Arabia are suffering equally at the hands of these Mullahs on a self-appointed divine mission ! I've met some Deobandis in Pakistan who are more extreme in their view than a whole host of Salafis that I can think of....and yeah, those Deobandis, didn't like KSA or most Arab countries either...called them US's ****** in some flowery Urdu ! And, I read this statistic on Heritage Foundation's website, 65% of all seminaries in Pakistan are run by the Deobandis, 25% by the Barelvis and 6% by the Ahl-e-Hadith (who are predominately our version of the Wahabis with some funding by the Saudis). Sipha-e-Sahaba and the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are two militant organizations who don't follow the Salafi brand of Islam as espoused by Abdul Wahab but the Hanafi one as espoused by the Deobandis. So my friend, the vermin within our ranks are more because of us then KSA or Iran exporting their revolution to our shores. I'm sure both Iran and KSA have funded less then shady characters in Pakistan but that contribution pales in comparison to our self-afflicted wounds by our own People !

Dear First of all I did not say Wahabi, because there is no such thing as Wahabi..the so called Deobandis are another groups of backward mullahs and founded by nizams of imperial hydrabad to provide legitimacy to their own rule. These deobandis were not that strong in Pakistan until we imported their clergy aka Mullah Moododi from india in the name of Islamic brotherhood. Much of the support to these deobandis comes directly from the extortion they collect around the world.

Last year there was a news that army has banned deobandi seminaries from cantonment areas. Much of the deo-bandi doctrine originates from the same hassan al banna from which many najdis draw their inspirations from. So in effect both of these are child organisations under the ideology of Muslim brotherhood.

Pan-Islamism did occur a few times in history..and guess what..at an enormous expense of spilling Muslim blood by the hand of Muslim..and it did not last long..because pan-islamism only shove the Muslims backward at behest of few imperial tycoon..

biggest proof..all the pan-islamism could not save the ottomans when the same Arabs who learned civilization from the Turks stabbed them in the back in co-operation with the British. So the biggest proponents of Muslim brotherhood conspired against Muslims by collaboration with the infidels..how legitimate!

Thank You =)

Lol, did you get my wall post? By the way don't take our comments on this thread too personally, I see you removed me from your friends list so I can't respond to you directly or view your visitor messages.

I don't really care about being on your friends list, but for future reference, don't over react to our views.

Dear First of all I did not say Wahabi, because there is no such thing as Wahabi..the so called Deobandis are another groups of backward mullahs and founded by nizams of imperial hydrabad to provide legitimacy to their own rule. These deobandis were not that strong in Pakistan until we imported their clergy aka Mullah Moododi from india in the name of Islamic brotherhood. Much of the support to these deobandis comes directly from the extortion they collect around the world.

Last year there was a news that army has banned deobandi seminaries from cantonment areas. Much of the deo-bandi doctrine originates from the same hassan al banna from which many najdis draw their inspirations from. So in effect both of these are child organisations under the ideology of Muslim brotherhood.

I've always been fond of Hasan al Banna especially after hearing his grandson 'Tariq Ramadan' talk about the most progressive stuff that I've ever heard a Muslim scholar say and still remain, as per my perception, within the fold of Orthodox Islam ! In fact, I remember reading a quote attributed to 'Al-Banna' where he actually praised 'Jinnah'; I'll try to dig that one up if I could !

And I was under the impression that AQ, the Taliban and these militant Deobandis were inspired by 'Syed Qutub' and not 'Al-Banna' ! Either way...KSA is hardly complicit if a people who don't even prescribe to their ideology 'I've known enough Deobandis to know that they proudly differentiate themselves from Salafi Islam', engage in such shameful activities ! If a bunch of Mullahs are listening to some crackpot who happens to be an Arab and aren't even getting any funding from the Arabs....then why blame the Saudis for it ?

It is the easiest way to win the heart of stupid Muslims around the world. Better people like Indonesians don't fall prey to such cheap tactics. Israel has the highest support in Indonesia accross the Muslim world.

If you take away pan-Islamism no one would give a rat *** for a bunch of backward people in middle east..and more importantly you will not have frustrated Pakistani youth blowing themselves in Spain or Britain in the name of serving islamic ummah! Pan-Islamism is a medieval concept to create a ruling class and a ruled class.

And more Pallywood!

dailymail_humanshield.jpg

This is the most significant problem with Pakistanis, they are willingly destroying their race, heritage, & culture with this delusion of Muslim unity. When people hate their own origins or are willing to forget about their origins, it means that they consider themselves to be inferior. When a person views him or herself as inferior, others will recognize this weakness & exploit it.

Pakistan should form a unique identity for itself, such as the Aryan identity, we can mix that with Islam. By doing so Pakistan will move forward caring for no one else besides itself. In this way the people will be motivated to work for their own nation rather than cry over problems facing other Muslims.

I always find hypocrisy in quite a lot of Pakistani Muslims who cry over the suffering of other Muslims. They claim that they are supporting stuff like human rights & dignity, but why is it I have never seen an ordinary Muslim fight for the rights of Non-Muslims? I am not talking about governments here, but most Muslims I know never give a flying **** about any problems faced by Non-Muslims.

I'm an ethnic Kashmir born to a Punjabi mother. Me and My People - the Punjabi-Kashmiris, are fiercely proud of the Punjabi language and the Punjabi Culture, and we own it as our own ! Thats more than enough of a localized identity for me...I dunno whether I'd want to engage in this Aryan thing ! The last time someone did...6 million Jews were slaughtered ! And this goes without saying about the veracity of such a claim to begin with !

Pan-Islamism is a medieval concept to create a ruling class and a ruled class.

Pan Islamic is created by the very God you worship! :lol:

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers" - Quran 3:103

Oh God, why did you create Pan-Islamism! This bogus concept is for whimps and backward people only! :lol:

:angel:

Man, Islam is more than 1400 years old. Damn, we should just drop this Mediaval religion, it has no space in modern day Society!

Long Live Israel, all those anti-Arab angels and the Pure World without Islam! :victory:

and more importantly you will not have frustrated Pakistani youth blowing themselves in Spain or Britain in the name of serving islamic ummah!

Lol, no. They're brainwashed goons, they don't do it with the intention of 'serving the Ummah'. Please don't demonise those that want unity among us with those that are brainwashed easily.
It's funny how people consider blowing oneself for the 'greater cause' as something Islamic. Suicide is mentioned in the Quran and Hadith as being strictly forbidden no matter what (even if one is parallised for life for example); and hell, under Islamic law even the one who is caught trying to commit suicide is to be punished :lol:
Neither are the concept or 72 virgins, or suicide bombing Islamic. None.

I've always been fond of Hasan al Banna especially after hearing his grandson 'Tariq Ramadan' talk about the most progressive stuff that I've ever heard a Muslim scholar say and still remain, as per my perception, within the fold of Orthodox Islam ! In fact, I remember reading a quote attributed to 'Al-Banna' where he actually praised 'Jinnah'; I'll try to dig that one up if I could !

And I was under the impression that AQ, the Taliban and these militant Deobandis were inspired by 'Syed Qutub' and not 'Al-Banna' ! Either way...KSA is hardly complicit if a people who don't even prescribe to their ideology 'I've known enough Deobandis to know that they proudly differentiate themselves from Salafi Islam', engage in such shameful activities ! If a bunch of Mullahs are listening to some crackpot who happens to be an Arab and aren't even getting any funding from the Arabs....then why blame the Saudis for it ?

I did not blame the saudis..

I said the arabs were bunch of backwards held back by their own incompetent leaders in the name of islam...hence the classification..najdi imperialism....

Saudi Arabia, UAE financing radical Deobandi-Wahhabi organizations in Pakistan*|*LUBP

stop derailing the thread....

Pan Islamic is created by the very God you worship! :lol:

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers" - Quran 3:103

Oh God, why did you create Pan-Islamism! This bogus concept is for whimps and backward people only! :lol:

:angel:

Man, Islam is more than 1400 years old. Damn, we should just drop this Mediaval religion, it has no space in modern day Society!

Long Live Israel and Pure World without Islam! :victory:

Yes, at the time of revelation of Quran..Islam was limited to few corners of Arabia...only a fool would argue to implent this today from the most backward corners of Arabia to the shores of America....What quran refers to is called social unity of Muslims in their shared culture, traditions and ethos..not political oneness of Muslims such that 1000 year old history and event of medival Arabia are causing suicide blast in our homelands today.

What quran refers to is called social unity of Muslims in their shared culture, traditions and ethos..

O really, then we should just Edit the Quran to add what's missing and take out what's not in our interests, k?
Because no where does it mention ethos, culture and tradition :lol:
Unit includes us not warring with each other by the way.

Back
Top Bottom