What's new

Palestinians prepare for 'Great Return' March in West Bank and Gaza: Main thread

They have been massacred with the Arab state approval...None of those lowlife fu....ckers...moved a finger or said a word. ..
They created the Sunni NATO, to protect Arabs...mon cul!
They are not worthy to be called human!

Report: 15 injuries due to Israeli fire in the Gaza Strip

Report: Germany concerned by situation in Gaza, calls to avoid escalation

Report: Israel threatening targeted assassinations of Palestinian officials as an option if demonstrations continue

Pro-Palestinian demonstrations in UK, Turkey :

29354511_2586565318052539_3409276535315257656_o.jpg

29749896_2586524408056630_8600250690501455588_o.jpg

Palestinians have to be the bravest people in the world! Insha Allah they will be victorious and throw these swines jews into the sea!

Ameen!

Report: 2 Palestinians injured with live ammo in Hebron , West Bank

Report: Palestinian injured by Israeli fire in Rafah, Gaza Strip

Report: Israeli forces open fire on demonstrators in Eastern Gaza

Palestinians have to be the bravest people in the world! Insha Allah they will be victorious

Ameen!

Inshallah they will get independence, we don't seek to do to them what they seek to do us(expel us). Thanks for your support too brother.

d
Report: 2 Palestinians injured with live ammo in Hebron , West Bank

Report: Palestinian injured by Israeli fire in Rafah, Gaza Strip

Report: Israeli forces open fire on demonstrators in Eastern Gaza

Inshallah they will get independence, we don't seek to do to them what they seek to do us(expel us). Thanks for your support too brother.
will Always support Palestinians brothers and sister!

i was going through twitter dint find one tweet jewish swine western media cnns etc

i was going through twitter dint find one tweet jewish swine western media cnns etc

That's better, US corporate media will always report in Israel's favor. Social media and independent media is where most younger people get their news.

That's better, US corporate media will always report in Israel's favor. Social media and independent media is where most younger people get their news.
yeh but when some incident happens in white country these western slaves are quick to name and shame muslims not just on convential medium but also on social media!!!

world is unjust and hypocrite and west act like champions of human right but in real they are the biggest criminal in the world not just for their support of Israel the swine jews but also of evil Muslim dictators in ME and Iran.

lol hypocrts
yemenis and syirans are suffering.
who cares.
they should be thankfull its the yahud next to them.

lol hypocrts
yemenis and syirans are suffering.who cares.

They have been hottest topics for past 5 years on all Arab media, not sure what you're talking about. A day in Yemen/Syria at it's peak is no different to what you were doing in 2014 in Gaza either. While Gaza has no regional support, unlike parties in Syria or Yemen.

And we support Kashmiri people right to self determination as well !
Bullshit!
is that what Hamas told you to say..You should not write about Palestinian..Your presence adds salt to their injuries.

Bullshit!
is that what Hamas told you to say..You should not write about Palestinian..Your presence adds salt to their injuries.

So you're frustrated because I am controlling the narrative here on Palestinian journey for self determination. And due to my presence, I keep it independent and don't allow anyone to exploit for some other regional agenda. In your case you want to use this cause to promote Iran-Syria-Hezbollah--Houthi axis to bash Arabs and other pan-Islamist movements. I'm not allowing you to exploit this cause like an insensitive prick that uses it to demonize others. Tough luck, get lost, I will make sure the narrative is solely focused on the cause as long as I am here.

They have been hottest topics for past 5 years on all Arab media, not sure what you're talking about. A day in Yemen/Syria at it's peak is no different to what you were doing in 2014 in Gaza either. While Gaza has no regional support, unlike parties in Syria or Yemen.
i hope syrians and yemenis will help poor palestinans. :cray:

Shame on Raheel Sharif. Where is his coalition army today? 773 Palestinians were shot yesterday, including people praying Salat.

Back
Top Bottom