What's new

Palestinians prepare for 'Great Return' March in West Bank and Gaza: Main thread

Agree with your points, I'd be shocked if it came to that.

I think the entire Arab world will have a cumulative heart attack if it came close to anything I outlined, let alone 1967 borders. :lol:

I even read that the 'plan' is actually no 'plan' at all and just an attempt to jumpstart so called 'negotiations' as a means to incorporate Israeli conditions before anything else, lol.

Of course. Look at what they're outlining for Iran (the stuff that came out today is about as nastily undiplomatic as can get) and North Korea preconditions before even meeting with Kim Jong Un and this has to do with Israel itself. It will be the farce of the century. AstaghfurAllah, but they can take whatever is coming and stick it where the sun don't shine ma3lesh.

Only Palestine, no Israel.
That’s the only solution
Islam zindabad, labbaik ya RasoolAllah(saw)

Only Palestine, no Israel.
That’s the only solution
Islam zindabad, labbaik ya RasoolAllah(saw)

That's an idiotic statement. The Jews of Israel just can't be thrown into the Red Sea. The Libyan Jamahiriya guided by Muammar Gaddafi did among the most for the cause of Palestine, much more than Pakistanis who did nothing more than running down the street screaming "Israel Murdabad" and setting fire to Israel flag and putting themselves on fire in the process. :lol:Oh did I mention "Mard-e-Momin" Zia ul Haq slaughtering Palestinians in Jordan ?

And even Muammar then spoke for the solution called Isratin where the solution recognizes the Jewish Israelis' right to exist and gives the Palestinian Muslims, Christians and others the due rights to the land via current Israel, West Bank and Gaza forming a single country called Isratin ( give it any other name ) comprising of the people of those current territories and I think also those Palestinians outside. This solution will remove so many political, social and socio-economic problems in the world.

That's an idiotic statement. The Jews of Israel just can't be thrown into the Red Sea. The Libyan Jamahiriya guided by Muammar Gaddafi did among the most for the cause of Palestine, much more than Pakistanis who did nothing more than running down the street screaming "Israel Murdabad" and setting fire to Israel flag and putting themselves on fire in the process. :lol:Oh did I mention "Mard-e-Momin" Zia ul Haq slaughtering Palestinians in Jordan ?

And even Muammar then spoke for the solution called Isratin where the solution recognizes the Jewish Israelis' right to exist and gives the Palestinian Muslims, Christians and others the due rights to the land via current Israel, West Bank and Gaza forming a single country called Isratin ( give it any other name ) comprising of the people of those current territories and I think also those Palestinians outside. This solution will remove so many political, social and socio-economic problems in the world.
Whatever you said is all fucking irrelevant
Jo hoga, wo hoga jo meray Nabi saw ne fermaya. Tum jaise choozay sab irrelevant ho aur rahogay. Waqt anay pe sab waisa he hoga jaisa Quran aur Hadees se sabit hai
Chaho mano ya na mano, koi farq nai perta. Wohi hoga jo RasoolAllah(saw) ne fermaya inshAllah……aur jo Quran mei ha.
Tum jaise hazar aye hazar ainge aur ghissi pitti arguments kerte islam ka mazak banatay rahoge lekin tum jaison k liyay b Allah ne tayyar ker rakha ha, milayga milayga fiker na kero…..wait fir it

Back
Top Bottom