What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

LOL! You guys feel so abused by me because my intelligence to humiliate your propaganda arguments. :lol:

Don't spread stupid rumors that are gibberish next time you clown terrorist. :lol:
You have to get up a lot earlier for a semblant of human being like you, humiliates me..You have a hollow brain, just like a drum, we hear the same echo from you..Those one are not rumors they are facts...So don't try to cover your shortcomings as, people..
Unlike Hamas, Hizbollah and the SAA are protecting the innocent Syrians from your bearded horde of savages ...

@Ceylal

That's a dream of yours, you're isolated, the Algerian people won't formalize relations with Israel anytime soon. :lol:
Really, what do you know about Algeria? Nothing..
Wait and see..

He says much worse than that and no one does anything.
That what bugs me ! When the moderation doesn't moderate , and worse give the impression of taking sides..

Last edited:
You have to get up a lot earlier for a semblant of human being like you, humiliates me..You have a hollow brain, just like a drum, we hear the same echo from you..Those one are not rumors they are facts...So don't try to cover your shortcomings as, people..
Unlike Hamas, Hizbollah and the SAA are protecting the innocent Syrians from your bearded horde of savages ...

Really, what do you know about Algeria? Nothing..
Wait and see..

There's nothing factual about your gibberish and even Algerians know it. Just read the comments are the gibberish rumor taken from a UAE source, all Algerians are condemning UAE and praising Hamas. You just can't read Arabic at all. :lol:

If I'm that useless then stop crying and whining about me. :lol:

You're only one person, don't act as the spokesman for the Algerian people whom you say aren't Arab. :lol:

The pressure is always there and that not typical to Algeria, all the world media is subjected to that...But was is typical, is their stand in the face adversity. To get an idea, there is a thread "
Algeria's celebration of November first and the uninvited guest" to see how abrasive they are..

they have been laminated both militarily and politically...and shunned by the society.

Algerian are not fixated on Israel, our military sit yours in NATO meetings with no complex, but a diplomatic opening between both country is hinged on a settlement with the Palestinians. That's what all Algerians believe.

There are some discussions in that direction and some voices are expressing it openly...I think , it is just a matter of time, before concrete steps will be taken to formalize it .

Good stuff, thanks. My sister has been to Algeria. I'm not sure where exactly. A small-ish town.

After my sister divorced her Iranian husband :) she met a French guy who was of Algerian descent.

Any Jews left knocking about in Algeria?

I'm hoping for good relations with north Africa, we have a lot of history there.

There's nothing factual about your gibberish and even Algerians know it. Just read the comments are the gibberish rumor taken from a UAE source, all Algerians are condemning UAE and praising Hamas. You just can't read Arabic at all. :lol:

If I'm that useless then stop crying and whining about me. :lol:

You're only one person, don't act as the spokesman for the Algerian people whom you say aren't Arab. :lol:

That"s A lot of BS...The news I gave you are from Algerian news papers..not UAE one...
The other BS..That Algerian praising Hamas! Show mw a paper or an article saying that
And UAE is the only Emirat, that Algerian hold in esteem ...They don't give crap for the rest of them... That much you know..

That"s A lot of BS...The news I gave you are from Algerian news papers..not UAE one...
The other BS..That Algerian praising Hamas! Show mw a paper or an article saying that
And UAE is the only Emirat, that Algerian hold in esteem ...They don't give crap for the rest of them... That much you know..

There's no such thing fool, that site took information from an undisclosed 'UAE source' and no such information appears anywhere else on Arab or Algerian media. Just give it up your clown, you're gibberish rumors and lies mean squat. :lol:

Meanwhile:
Photo1.jpg

..............:lol: :D

There's no such thing fool, that site took information from an undisclosed 'UAE source' and no such information appears anywhere else on Arab or Algerian media. Just give it up your clown, you're gibberish rumors and lies mean squat. :lol:

Meanwhile:
Photo1.jpg

..............:lol: :D

We talk about Algerian news paper and you show me that cocophony of screaming arabs..Stick to the subject..!

We talk about Algerian news paper and you show me that cocophony of screaming arabs..Stick to the subject..!

Those are Algerians and they are Arabs. Now, keep your off topic rant about UAE propaganda out of this thread.

Those are Algerians and they are Arabs. Now, keep your off topic rant about UAE propaganda out of this thread.
You freaking uprooted larvae! That picture is taken in Jordan, ya ibn Echarmout! So much for your knowledge of Arabic..
Unlike you, Algerians know each other, because we have the same values..
Here where that picture is taken..

What is the Muslim Brotherhood? - CNN.com

What is the Muslim Brotherhood?
By Bryony Jones
January 28, 2011 12:25 p.m. EST
t1larg.egypt.muslim.brotherhood.afp.getty.jpg

Members of the Muslim Brotherhood movement shout slogans in Amman, Jordan on Friday after weekly prayers.

While you are blabering, the one with a plan, muscles and a brain are planing for their future...

Israel expands its settlements
The Point.fr - Published 19/03/2014 at 11:48

The Israeli municipality of the Holy City agreed Wednesday to build 186 new housing units in East Jerusalem.

A site construction in the Israeli settlement of Har Homa in East Jerusalem (photo illustration). © MENAHEM KAHANA / AFP
  • By Emmanuel Berretta
Israeli Jerusalem municipality on Wednesday approved the construction of 186 new homes in neighborhoods colonization of occupied East Jerusalem and annexed, said an opposition councilor."Forty new homes in Pisgat Zeev and 146 in Har Homa were finally approved," said Councilman Joseph Pepe Alalu, member of Meretz (left) party.

This announcement comes as Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said he would require such a settlement freeze if the United States proposed an extension negotiations with Israel beyond the deadline of the end of April. "This is a decision problem from the perspective of the Palestinians, but also Americans and the entire international community," said Yosef Pepe Alalu.

200,000 settlers in East Jerusalem
"It is a sad decision of the municipality of Jerusalem, with government approval, announced the construction of 186 new housing units in East Jerusalem, while the international community is busy afloat negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians "said the spokesman of the anti-settlement organization Peace Now, Lior Amichai. The latest announcement of new projects in the areas of colonization of East Jerusalem was in early February, when the Jerusalem municipality gave the green light to 558 homes, 386 in Har Homa, Neve Yaakov 136 in Pisgat Zeev and 36.

Israel declared that all Jerusalem was its "eternal and indivisible" capital, while Palestinians want East Jerusalem, occupied and annexed since 1967, the capital of the State to which they aspire.Some 200,000 Israelis live in settlement neighborhoods in East Jerusalem alongside nearly 300,000 Palestinians.

Don't you think that its time to stripe yourself with a Hamas rocket and point West..At least you will be helping feeding, the sardines like OBL

Last edited:
Moshe Yalun, Israeli defense minister photo captured by Qassim snipers. If they sniped him, Gaza would be pounded heavily so that's the message how he could have been sniped. :)

BjRRl5dCYAAblXv.jpg

Moshe Yalun, Israeli defense minister photo captured by Qassim snipers. If they sniped him, Gaza would be pounded heavily so that's the message how he could have been sniped. :)

BjRRl5dCYAAblXv.jpg

Israel is underestimating Hamas due to regional events but alhmadillah they're getting a little stronger now. :)

Israel's strength for all to see.

Hamas could be standing next to him and they wouldn't be able to touch him because they know that means it's the end of Hamas and Gaza becomes a big parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom