What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Nah, the Iranians are demented.

Almost 4 decades of state propaganda through their educational system and media has altered society over there.

It's not like if you get rid of the Mullahs that Iran will suddenly turn into this happy clappy nation sending flowers to everyone. There's a lot of hatred that has been stoked and whipped up over decades.

They'll need at least 50 years after the Mullahs to return to being a civilised nation. I don't hold much hope for them.

They are the #1 terrorist concern in the world, not just for Israel.

At the moment we have somewhat cordial relations with certain Arab states which is good. Personally I don't trust them, but it's better to have relations than nothing. Benefits both people.
they are more better than Saudi towel heads. heck even pakistani are more saner than towel heads though love and follow that religion more deeply than Saudi themselves. Make peace with Iran and turn Saudi shyt into glass.

keep going Israel kill the mofos as u like just the way it happened in banu ummayah! Get the revenge. All the non believing countries should unite and smash the primitive 56 bitches.

We will swallow up israel with the amount of muslims being born in the territory,,, we will partition India again so indian muslims can live away from monkey worshippers like you

they are more better than Saudi towel heads. heck even pakistani are more saner than towel heads though love and follow that religion more deeply than Saudi themselves. Make peace with Iran and turn Saudi shyt into glass.

We'll never make peace with the Zionist pariah entity. Zionism must be defeated. Only solution.
Listen to Ghandi what he said about Zionism.

keep going Israel kill the mofos as u like just the way it happened in banu ummayah! Get the revenge. All the non believing countries should unite and smash the primitive 56 bitches.
Yeah listen to this Indian, he knows something since his country is the climax of the human civilisation...

We don't need to "make peace" with Iran because we have never done anything to this nation. We have no border disputes.

They declared death to us in 1979 and since then have called for us to be wiped out and funded every terrorist group fighting us.

Give me the Saudi regime over Iran any day.

We'll never make peace with the Zionist pariah entity. Zionism must be defeated. Only solution.
Listen to Ghandi what he said about Zionism.
If the pistachio munchers need to be wiped out then with regret, it must be done.

If you can't behave like humans, there's no place for you on earth.

Let's hope you change your ways before the mushroom clouds appear.

Yeah listen to this Indian, he knows something since his country is the climax of the civilisation...
His country has suffered greatly at the hands of Islamists.

He knows them well.

We don't need to "make peace" with Iran because we have never done anything to this nation. We have no border disputes.

They declared death to us in 1979 and since then have called for us to be wiped out and funded every terrorist group fighting us.

If the pistachio munchers need to be wiped out then with regret, it must be done.

Dont talk shit,, you occupied Jerusalem, and occupied a muslim population

It makes perfect sense that muslims from across the world hate your guts for this colonial enterprise of yours

He knows them well.
Many muslim countrys suffered even more than India from fundamentalist terrorism, but it seems like this gives him the right to talk like that...

Many muslim countrys suffered even more than India from fundamentalist terrorism, but it seems like this gives him the right to talk like that...

He's a fraction candid, sure.

From my experience, Muslim countries that suffer from Islamic terrorism - always seem to blame everyone other than Muslims.

He's a fraction candid, sure.

From my experience, Muslim countries that suffer from Islamic terrorism - always seem to blame everyone other than Muslims.
Probably because Muslims are Muslims and Terrorists are Terrorists.

He knows them well.

Israel is tiny.
We have over 100.000 missiles pointed at you, ready to go.
Israels economy and people would not be able to sustain a couple of dozen Sejjil missiles.

Israel is no match for Iran. Dont forget that you little monkey.

Israel is tiny.
We have over 100.000 missiles pointed at you, ready to go.
Israels economy and people would not be able to sustain a couple of dozen Sejjil missiles.

Israel is no match for Iran. Dont forget that you little monkey.

200-400 Nukes would see Iranians only exist in Europe and the US. Not in the middle east.

This would probably benefit the region greatly.

In fact, just turning Tehran into sand would be sufficient.

At the moment though, we're happy with just making your scientists take early retirement.

Probably because Muslims are Muslims and Terrorists are Terrorists.
You know what I meant.

200-400 Nukes would see Iranians only exist in Europe and the US. Not in the middle east.

This would probably benefit the region greatly.

In fact, just turning Tehran into sand would be sufficient.

At the moment though, we're happy with just making your scientists take early retirement.

5 scientists is nothing compared to the 100-200 Israeli soldiers that got slaugthered by Hezbollah in 2006.
We have over 10.000 nuclear scientists you dumb ****. :lol:

Ceylal and Hazzy, please dont fight like this :(
You're both my bros, so I hate to see such exchange.

Peace :)
The guy can't argue, its either his way or the highway , and for a supposed smart guy, he is not doing the Palestinian cause, justice.

5 scientists is nothing compared to the 100-200 Israeli soldiers that got slaugthered by Hezbollah in 2006.
We have over 10.000 nuclear scientists you dumb ****. :lol:

I still remember when the US shot your plane down :lol:

I handed out candy in the street and started ululating.

Fun times.

I see the shia in the meat grinder of Syria now. Don't fancy your long term chances of your chest-beating cult remaining in the middle east. :lol:

Keep going Palestinians

Any other people would have surrendered by now, teeach these jews that we are muslims and dont give up

It took over 100 years to defeat the crusaders but we kept coming until muslims finally won and retook jerusalem, there is no reason to give up against israel after 64 years

Every muslim child born in Gaza/israel/West Bank is a bullet in Israels coffin, keep having children, keep building homes, spread & keep your faith strong

The Muslims of the world will support you, make their jewish homeland impossible

Very good advice..behind a keyboard..
Here the damage done by one of the Hamas rocket
7080594-la-treve-retablie-entre-israel-et-la-bande-de-gaza.jpg

And the one done by Israeli craft..
n-GAZA-large570.jpg

When your type and the American/palestinien Patton understand that..then we ca have a civil and constructive debate...And we thought Islam forbids suicide...:cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom