What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

super likesssssss :tup: our thoughts are same. Israel should make an example out of Palestine so tht rest of muhammaden countries are in their limits.

Both our nations know what needs to be done to deal with the Islamists :tup:. They are a problem everywhere in the world.

Both our nations know what needs to be done to deal with the Islamists :tup:. They are a problem everywhere in the world.

Two birds of a feather destined to go down in flames...

Muslims will make your dreams of a jewish homeland go up in flames

Better you go home to Poland

That is also what Hitler said... almost exact quote, but instead of Muslims/Islamist he used a particular ethnicity
You seem to know a lot about Hitler. Judging by your comments, you're probably a big fan.

What don't you go and kill some Kurds or build more illegal settlements in Cyprus, and leave the adult conversation to the adult.

You need a soloution to the Palestinians, a final solution

You need some sort of way to get rid of all the Palestinians, put them in some sort of camps, identify them by forcing them to wear yellow crecent arm bands

Once they are rounded up, stick them in big ovens and turn up the gas

I think Iran is the smartest nation in the gcc. Iran and Israel should make peace and try to collectively fcuk sunni countries. Iranis are sane m I need people I repeat Iranis are sane minded people it's the ayatollahs who are fkued up in head driving a admirable nation towards disaster after disaster. We withstood the Islamic invasion whereas Iran lost all its Persian glory. Alas!

Two birds of a feather destined to go down in flames...

Muslims will make your dreams of a jewish homeland go up in flames

Better you go home to Poland

5 more of your lot put into body bags.

Oh hang on, you're a little Kashmiri rodent living in the UK bringing your disgusting culture and hatred onto Britain's streets.

You need a soloution to the Palestinians, a final solution

You need some sort of way to get rid of all the Palestinians, put them in some sort of camps, identify them by forcing them to wear yellow crecent arm bands

Once they are rounded up, stick them in big ovens and turn up the gas
Inshallah.

I think Iran is the smartest nation in the gcc. Iran and Israel should make peace and try to collectively fcuk sunni countries. Iranis are sane m I need people I repeat Iranis are sane minded people it's the ayatollahs who are fkued up in head driving a admirable nation towards disaster after disaster. We withstood the Islamic invasion whereas Iran lost all its Persian glory. Alas!
We don't care about Israel, the problem is that they are obsessed with us. We are even haunting Israelis in their dreams :lol:

I wonder what kind of Moustache Yaman has?
3781389_orig.jpg

Nah, the Iranians are demented.

Almost 4 decades of state propaganda through their educational system and media has altered society over there.

It's not like if you get rid of the Mullahs that Iran will suddenly turn into this happy clappy nation sending flowers to everyone. There's a lot of hatred that has been stoked and whipped up over decades.

They'll need at least 50 years after the Mullahs to return to being a civilised nation. I don't hold much hope for them.

They are the #1 terrorist concern in the world, not just for Israel.

At the moment we have somewhat cordial relations with certain Arab states which is good. Personally I don't trust them, but it's better to have relations than nothing. Benefits both people.

Says the idiot who's on his 20th account...:lol:

Yeah,,, i just realised he is the same juden as before

You withstood the islamic invasion by being conquered and occupied for hundreds of years????????????

Keep going Palestinians

Any other people would have surrendered by now, teeach these jews that we are muslims and dont give up

It took over 100 years to defeat the crusaders but we kept coming until muslims finally won and retook jerusalem, there is no reason to give up against israel after 64 years

Every muslim child born in Gaza/israel/West Bank is a bullet in Israels coffin, keep having children, keep building homes, spread & keep your faith strong

The Muslims of the world will support you, make their jewish homeland impossible

keep going Israel kill the mofos as u like just the way it happened in banu ummayah! Get the revenge. All the non believing countries should unite and smash the primitive 56 bitches.

We don't care about Israel, the problem is that they are obsessed with us. We are even haunting Israelis in their dreams :lol:
You literally spend BILLIONS on trying to attack us and achieving very little. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom