Sub-human Iranian terrorist regime executing Baha'i men for being Baha'i

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Sick country.

Sick Irani criminal terror regime beyond sub-human

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

@Yamam

Arabs love you ...

Your own people are against you

As Gaza was rocketing the south on Wednesday afternoon, Egypt announced it had destroyed 1,370 tunnels into the Strip from the Sinai, Agence France Presse reports.

Best destroy them when the desperate mole-people are inside :lol:

Egyptian military leadership has nothing to do with Muslim people.

Sub-human Iranian terrorist regime executing Baha'i men for being Baha'i
Sick country.
I condemn discrimination against Baha'is in Iran. See that is difference between me and you, I have my own mind and can critisize my country, but since you are most likely a paid hasbara propagandist for the Israeli regime, you have to tow the line and support all of Israel's heinous acts.

@SinaG @ResurgentIran @Serpentine

You were asking about a Hamas 'surprise' if Israel escalates and my answer to you is they are GPS guided missiles, take my word for it.
i dont think this is true because if it is a secret how come you know it while you are in the US and if it is true you could not say it on the internet
gaza now
1976930_511412595647635_111516884_n.jpg

I condemn discrimination against Baha'is in Iran. See that is difference between me and you, I have my own mind and can critisize my country, but since you are most likely a paid hasbara propagandist for the Israeli regime, you have to tow the line and support all of Israel's heinous acts.
The difference between us, pal - is this

800px-Haifa_6801-11.jpg

That's what the Baha'i have in Israel whilst in Iran they are slaughtered.

You filthy little IraniRat. You come scurrying on here delighting in your sick country's terrorism weapons being send across the region to internationally proscribed terrorist organisations to fire at civilians.

Then when I slap you across your hairy chops with videos of what your despicable nation does to its own people - suddenly you turn into a 'humanitarian'

You make me sick.

i dont think this is true because if it is a secret how come you know it while you are in the US and if it is true you could not say it on the internet
gaza now
This is what Tehran have achieved for Gazans this evening.

And wide-eyed lunatics like Hazzy see this as "resistance"

gaza now

One of these pictures is from Libya and the other two are from a year ago. None of these photos are from today. It's so funny that you are so angry the Palestinians chose to defend themselves while Egypt is also helping Israel yet both Israel and the military dictatorship in Egypt are trying to weaken the resistance but it always come out stronger because God is slowly preparing a beautiful victory against all injustice in this world.

The picture I posted earlier with plumes of smoke, is in Gaza.

In Israel a kerb was damaged :lol:

You're heading for disaster. You ALWAYS miscalculate. Always.

The difference between us, pal - is this

That's what the Baha'i have in Israel whilst in Iran they are slaughtered.
Of course they have huge decadent palaces in Israel. They are a western backed made up religion after all with roots in Israel. That's why they are discriminated against, even though I do not agree with the discrimination.

You filthy little IraniRat. You come scurrying on here delighting in your sick country's terrorism weapons being send across the region to internationally proscribed terrorist organisations to fire at civilians.
I support oppressed people everywhere. The blacks in apartheid South Africa, the Muslims in Burma, the Native Americans and Aboriginal Australians, you name it. Racism and discrimination is wrong and it is really sad that you, a foreign oppressor, is here talking smack and wishing death upon the natives of the land you annexed.

Then when I slap you across your hairy chops
Real men are hairy brah :lol:
hairy-men-problems_o_2441031.jpg

Damn it's late, but I wanted to stay up and watch Iran's Islamic Jihad terrorist group getting put into body bags.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Sweet dreams Hazzy, all the best to your American family in Gaza. Hope they get some sleep in between the sonic booms and missile strikes.

I hope you deem that it was worth following Iran's orders for some more rubble in Gaza and traumatised people.

Keep up your "defiance" which has seen you rot in camps for decades and even your own kind turn on you.

The Palestinian resistance responded to the deaths of 5 Palestinians and Israel has launched 30 strikes with no casualties, the resistance fighters were prepared and still are prepared if Israel further escalates. This was a mild response and turned our successful, Israel got the message not to kill Palestinians. If they do however they will pay a price.

God bless the people of Gaza.

Typical.

- Iranian funded terrorists open fire at Israeli soldiers who patrol the border.
- Israel returns fire and kills 3 terrorists.
- Terrorists then fire dosens rockets at civilian towns hoping for Israeli retaliation.

PIJ wants to start full scale war and sacrifice thousands of Palestinian lives for sake of their Iranian masters.
Actually your words make my belief stronger in the end times that lies will be told to such an extent that it will sound like the truth. Israeli terrorism and occupation will come to an end it is a matter of time. This is written in the Quran and the Bible

Palestinian Islamic Jihad has a released a video in Hebrew warning Israel from further aggression and in this video a member is underground and the camera is pointed above him and there's a M302 rocket right there. That's what I'm talking about Palestinian resistance fighters. :cheers:

@ResurgentIran @Serpentine

Here it is near the end of the video you can see something big.

Actually your words make my belief stronger in the end times that lies will be told to such an extent that it will sound like the truth. Israeli terrorism and occupation will come to an end it is a matter of time. This is written in the Quran and the Bible

Same here brother, I was also going to say this because they repeat the same disturbing lies. At the same time you'll see them admit they want to take all of historic Palestine and beyond. If you also look at Israeli websites commentators want to commit genocide on Palestinians and also want a piece of Lebanon and Jordan and Egypt they keep saying it over and over under the pretext of security but that's a huge lie as well. They are that hateful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom