What's new

Palestinians condemned Turkish/UAE reaction to Quds operation

But Erdogan said Palestinians are brothers :P
Palestine was a colonial outpost for the Turks
Ottoman Empire was the birthplace of Zionism. Jews were always considered respectable people in the Ottoman Empire. I find it impossible to believe that Jews would try to destroy a place that respected them so much, especially considering how they were being treated in Europe. Ottman Empire's ruling class was incredibly corrupt, especially the one that came after the departure of Suleiman the Magnificent.
Jews aren't bad people but there are some within them with Nazi genes and who need to to be dealt with. An apartheid state could do with De-Nazification.

Palestine was a colonial outpost for the Turks

Jews aren't bad people but there are some within them with Nazi genes and who need to to be dealt with. An apartheid state could do with De-Nazification.
Thankfully these fascist Jews are now receiving backlash for their fascism from a lot of well-meaning Jews. Well-meaning Jews should do their best to speak against these fascist clowns.

And dir quietly like the Jews did marching to the gas chambers.
Bingo. Perfect Example.

I hope a calamity befalls your family.
Probably better to leave his family out until their role in his views are established beyond doubt. :lol:

Damn cursing family instead of me. Didnt your prophet teach you ikhlaaq?
your prophet?

Im not supporting israel here lol but its funny coming from hamas

I support two state solution between the "actual" palestinian government and israel
You got some reading to do. There is no actual palestinian government. Unless you are referring to the glorified security guards, the Palestinian authority.

And you already have a two state solution between the PA and Israel. I was just reading about someone who said Israeli soldiers evicted them from and occupied their ancestral home for weeks in RAMALLAH, which if you didn't know, is in the palestian state in that two state solution of yours.

Last edited:
You can criticise the modern arab nations for all of their actions that you consider wrong; however, the Arabs had all the reasons to revolt against the Ottoman Empire. Ottoman Empire became a joke after the death of Suleiman the Magnificant. While the other great empires were rapidly industrialising, the Ottoman Empire was doing f**k all, leading it to become a sh*thole compared to other great empires of the time.
Point is even today what are the Arabs doing ? The foundation of the demise rests with tye House of Saud and Abdul wahab. The rest you can work out

YOUR PROPHET....SPEAKS VOLUMES

Somebody tell us, why would an Arab dress like this
405641_268.jpg
3173653.jpg
1398040819595475917764814.jpg

Hundreds of Palestinians are killed every year. Hundreds of houses demolished. Permanent oppression by Israeli army and armed settlers.

Perhaps they should just lie down and die?
Non combatants aren't killed

Bingo. Perfect Example.

Probably better to leave his family out until their role in his views are established beyond doubt. :lol:

your prophet?

You got some reading to do. There is no actual palestinian government. Unless you are referring to the glorified security guards, the Palestinian authority.

And you already have a two state solution between the PA and Israel. I was just reading about someone who said Israeli soldiers evicted them from and occupied their ancestral home for weeks in RAMALLAH, which if you didn't know, is in the palestian state in that two state solution of yours.
Nice catch there, another Indian in disguise:-
your prophet?

I suggest you check the details. Non-combatant are regularly killed. Includes women and children.
Nah, in the West Bank? they're all combatants. In Gaza non-combatants die because of stupid Hamas.

Even the 13 year old "children" aka short terrorists:

And women as well:

Ottoman Empire was the birthplace of Zionism. Jews were always considered respectable people in the Ottoman Empire. I find it impossible to believe that Jews would try to destroy a place that respected them so much, especially considering how they were being treated in Europe. Ottman Empire's ruling class was incredibly corrupt, especially the one that came after the departure of Suleiman the Magnificent.
I had a long reply about history of Jewish activities in Ottoman empire but it deserves a seperate thread.

ttoman Empire became a joke after the death of Suleiman the Magnificant. While the other great empires were rapidly industrialising, the Ottoman Empire was doing f**k all, leading it to become a sh*thole compared to other great empires of the time.

Now Arab Countries are so great ? which can not develop even a Cruise Missile
on the other hand Turkiye has far bigger Defense Industry than all Arab Countries combined

now Turkiye is only industrialized country in the region ( including S.Arabia,İran,Egypt,İsrael )

Ottoman Empire was great power even in 1683 to fight Germans,Italians,Spaniards,Hungarians,Poles,Russians in 6 fronts for 16 years

Turks were busy to spend money and time for fighting Europe+Russia+Iran and traitors inside for centuries

Ottoman Empire fought Europe+Russia+Iran after 1700
and Greeks,Arabs,Serbs,Bulgars,etc rebelled against the Ottoman Empire

Ottoman Empire was the birthplace of Zionism.

Stop lying

Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe to destroy Ottoman Empire and creating the desired Jewish homeland in Palestine

Theodor Herzl was the founder of the Zionist movement
and the first Zionist Congress was established in 1897 by Theodor Herzl in Switzerland

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom