What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

file:///C:/MintpressNewsMPN/photos/a.427073724002835.96035.277613075615568/1233655406677992/?type=3

Gaza is under attack.

we should send them to europe

Yes,please send back the zionists.We don't want further terrorism!
Anyone with a heart would not accept your kind,except for conducting biological experiments ( no problems on experimenting on animals ),but torturing zionists to death is also fun as well!

images (85).jpg

file:///C:/MintpressNewsMPN/photos/a.427073724002835.96035.277613075615568/1233655406677992/?type=3

Gaza is under attack.

But Gaza will never be overrun,the freedom fighters would always find a way back...Remember Vietnam?

Video highlights the intensity of what the Palestinian forces have to deal with, naval bombardment, F16 aerial strikes(very beginning of video), and Apache helicopter support, all just to support IDF special forces attempting short incursions on the coast of Gaza. You will hear Palestinian forces attempting to repel them:

Hamas forces approaching Israeli troops taking cover in a building inside Gaza near the border, near the end of the video and APC or tank is targeted with RPG-29:

Last edited:
Nice thread dude, inshallah Palestine will be free soon. Haven't seen a lot of these pictures before.
For anyone seeking a wallpaper, here are two 1920x1080 images from my personal collection, some of my favorites.
PPF2dGH.jpg

pBG9XOG.jpg

Skip to 11:19, real footage of Israeli Special Force incursion on coast of Gaza, to achieve some objectives and pull out. They are supported by Naval Fire and aerial power. The incursion failed in achieving stated objectives and they had to pull out. You can here anti-aircraft light fire throughout, probably targeting some drones in the sky. At 12:09 some naval shelling begins. At 12:35 they begin a 'fence' of air strikes to allow for troops to pull out. At 13:21 an Israeli Apache Helicopter beings launching attacks. 13:35 Palestinian manpad fire at the chopper.

Skip to 11:19, real footage of Israeli Special Force incursion on coast of Gaza, to achieve some objectives and pull out. They are supported by Naval Fire and aerial power. The incursion failed in achieving stated objectives and they had to pull out. You can here anti-aircraft light fire throughout, probably targeting some drones in the sky. At 12:09 some naval shelling begins. At 12:35 they begin a 'fence' of air strikes to allow for troops to pull out. At 13:21 an Israeli Apache Helicopter beings launching attacks. 13:35 Palestinian manpad fire at the chopper.

Great video. Shows the readiness and determination. Impressive.

GUYS THANKS FOR THE VIDEO AND THE PICS
SO NICE MISS THOSE
I AM FULLY SUPPORT HAMAS PALESTINE AND ITS RESISTANCE

PALESTINE WILL BE FREE AND ISRAHELL WILL BE OUT OF THE MAP

Saraya Alquds Brigades shows footage of 2014 Israeli ground incursion on eastern-southern border of Gaza/Israel. Israel tanks accompanied by troops and bulldozers are taking measures to destroy the fence area and pave way for tanks to enter. At 2:44 it is real footage of the of Israeli skirmishes on border. Saraya Alquds was able to target them with mortar shelling from there, which lead to injured/killed troops. Shelling at 3:28. The purpose was to end Israeli artillery heavy shelling of the city which was injuring/killing many civilians. It paused the shelling and achieved the objective at the moment. 4:00-4:30 real footage of the scene. Starting at 4:38, some Israeli troops left the tanks/artillery to inspect the area and get targets for their army.

Upon observing Palestinian militants brought out anti-tank equipment to use against IDF infantry which you can see at 5:53, it's not targeting bulldozer but troops to the right of it. As the strike was completed Israeli drone found their position and fired a missile but missed the target and they escaped.

GUYS THANKS FOR THE VIDEO AND THE PICS
SO NICE MISS THOSE
I AM FULLY SUPPORT HAMAS PALESTINE AND ITS RESISTANCE

PALESTINE WILL BE FREE AND ISRAHELL WILL BE OUT OF THE MAP

Palestinians appreciate the support! :)

Palestinians appreciate the support! :)

Can't find the political discussion thread so I'll ask here and if you can link me to the appropriate thread, I'll delete this post and take it from there. What's your opinion on the recent Hamas/Fatah reconciliation and Netanhayu thinking it's fake?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom