What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

Doqw1xHXUAAGckE.jpg

Doqw3fqXoAYFid3.jpg

Doqw4tbWwAUuR1P.jpg

Time to close this chapter..Palestine what was left of her from the Arabs, was buried for ever by Trump..By the time he finishes his second term, Palestine will a story of the past..
Palestinians will be forced to move to Jordan and create a new state, a dream of the Sauds to get rid of the only true Hashemite , the true descendant of the the Prophète Mohamed saws..And the Sinai That was discussed as their future home in the past, will be reclaimed by Israel as a natural extension of her state...

Time to close this chapter..Palestine what was left of her from the Arabs, was buried for ever by Trump..By the time he finishes his second term, Palestine will a story of the past..
Palestinians will be forced to move to Jordan and create a new state, a dream of the Sauds to get rid of the only true Hashemite , the true descendant of the the Prophète Mohamed saws..And the Sinai That was discussed as their future home in the past, will be reclaimed by Israel as a natural extension of her state...
Well they should have moved in 1948

Have they been tested or used?

Yes they test fire into the sea and have used a couple in 2014 Israeli assault on Gaza. They are made in Gaza(taught with help from Iranians and others), but, they cannot get good raw materials so they are pretty low quality. They have a launcher now for them which is new, but I don't see it beating Patriot missile defense system. It's hard to overcome such expensive and proven technology.

There was a video of them firing one but Youtube seems to be taking them all down.

Israel has habbit to launch massive attacks on Palestinian infrastructure close to US election as US is busy with local issues

Time to get this thread in the basket of the forgotten....

Thank you for that! Have to usually dig up the section because it's only once in awhile that new photos are published, lol.

Thanks Jamal!
I want to see more threads about Palestine and want to record their point of view.If you make any thread, kindly tag me over there.I will go through myself and monitor.

regards

Yes they test fire into the sea and have used a couple in 2014 Israeli assault on Gaza. They are made in Gaza(taught with help from Iranians and others), but, they cannot get good raw materials so they are pretty low quality. They have a launcher now for them which is new, but I don't see it beating Patriot missile defense system. It's hard to overcome such expensive and proven technology.

There was a video of them firing one but Youtube seems to be taking them all down.

I did not know. I'll have to look for the video. Maybe large numbers and multiple warheads can get through air defences?

New rocket in Quds Brigades arsenal used for first time(similar to elephant rockets in Syria):

p_1047ihqns1.jpg

Joint Military committee(all military factions) footage of rocket firing in recent exchange of fire:

^^

At 0:29, looks like slower rockets launched more vertically, then afterwards other rockets fired at more horizontal angle with much more speed. Must be attempt to confuse the Iron Dome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom