What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

The legend is back...:yahoo: You were massively missed welcome back

Missed you too brother, we missed out on a lot unfortunately. There is more surprises in this conflict coming. Supposedly, next week proof of Israeli captives being alive will be released. Also Netanyahu could be on his way out if opposing parties make coalition. Contrary to the person who was saying Hamas helps Bibi.

Missed you too brother, we missed out on a lot unfortunately. There is more surprises in this conflict coming. Supposedly, next week proof of Israeli captives being alive will be released. Also Netanyahu could be on his way out if opposing parties make coalition. Contrary to the person who was saying Hamas helps Bibi.

Were they captured in this conflict or in the previous 2014 one? Hamas was provoked into this and they rose to the occasion.. Not shying away from it.... Living upto their reputation of never backing down from a good scrap..

Last edited:
Were they captured in this conflict or in the previous 2014 one? Hamas was provoked into this and they rose to the occasion.. Not shying away from it.... Living upto their reputation of never backing down from a conflict

During the 2014 ground invasion, Israeli's declared them dead in combat, but it is possible one or two are alive. I agree that Hamas played it well this time around, especially by uniting West Bank, Gaza and 48 territories in the struggle. Israeli's are supposedly requesting $1 billion US funding for Iron Dome refill and doubling of batteries. I wish there was a way to stop this funds transfer as I don't want our taxpayer money going to give these scumbags an advantage after their Iron Dome got outplayed. They should pay for their weapons on their own. No other US ally gets this kind of support.

Qassam Brigades rocket fire footage during 'Sword of Jerusalem' battle:

Some live footage from live streams and Palestinian residents of Gaza of rocket launches by Hamas during 'Sword of Jerusalem' campaign:

Qassam Brigades military exercises simulating incursions on Israeli military border bases:

gj02Nay8
g30lnVK4

4AXdVrKg

4zemNElg
8l67NnDg

gwqoLm08

4x5oVPE8
g0ZPjNX8
GXjVL7J4
gvbodyog
GZ3PLn9g
GOq06Qb4
GL0ZLqXG
GENP6jVg
81vyKwzG
GVqdLDx8
GdX0LdrG

Five hundred Palestinian Arab revolutionaries are holding a sit-down in the mountains and conducting a guerrilla war. They cannot be defeated by less than a full-armed British division (ie fifteen thousand soldiers).

- English General Wilson

EWtRS3sWsAE5BpM

Glad to see a lot more sniper rifles.
They need to cause heavy casualties.
Israelis will not stop until they start dying.
Additionally, war has to be taken overseas. Money men need to be hit. Those that support and finance Israel... corporations and individuals. War must be taken to them so they know. Its not enough just to fight in gaza when the west Bank is being taken street by street because of the stupid Palestinian leaders there

In the May 2011 war on Gaza, has anyone come across any assessment done by Palestinian resistance or countries in the region on how much damage suffered by Israel? All of the info that I could find in google seraches is pro-Zionist sites. So if someone could share that data, that would be good.

In the May 2011 war on Gaza, has anyone come across any assessment done by Palestinian resistance or countries in the region on how much damage suffered by Israel? All of the info that I could find in google seraches is pro-Zionist sites. So if someone could share that data, that would be good.

We can use some of the data available based on several factors:

1.) Israel manufacturers association estimated a loss $166 million in three days of the conflict. The war on Gaza continued unto May 21. Based on this estimate you can say close to $500 million damage.

Israel's manufacturers association said on May 13 that the loss to the economy between May 11-13 reached 540 million shekels ($166 million) because the south and centre of the country came under intense rocket fire from Gaza. That figure excluded any damage to factories.

2.) IDF reported 1500 Iron dome interceptions over the course of the war on Gaza. The new interceptors are more advanced than previous ones and cost more to make. But, they also achieved economies of scale with it, so let's put it at $40,000 per interceptor.

$40,000 * 1,500 = $60,000,000

The IDF nonetheless claims Iron Dome batteries shot down 1,500 out of the 4,360 rockets fired, ostensibly resulting in a 90% interception rate once rockets that failed to present a threat are subtracted.

Each Iron Dome battery comprises a high-resolution radar, a trailer-based control center and three or four rocket launchers each loaded with 20 Tamir interceptors missiles each costing $40,000 or more.

3.) Ben Gurion Airport was shut down for incoming flights on May 11 of conflict on possible longer than that. Tourism and travel contribute to something like 5.9% of Israel's GDP. Around $23 billion in 2019. Israeli El Al Airlines posted $2.2 billion revenue in 2019. It had losses due to covid but made some recovery in 2021. So we make estimate for few days closure(lets meet in middle due to covid):

12,500,000,000/365*3 = 102,739,726
1,250,000,000/365*3 = 10,273,972

= $113,013,698.00 loss

4.) Israeli military operational cost(minus Iron Dome):

There were 160 warplanes used, drones, naval warships, and artillery. Israeli government says 1,500 targets hit, so 1,500 sorties over the course of 10 days(links provided). According to Forbes article, bombs used were:

GBU-39
Mark 82,83,84
GBU-31 Bunker busters
Spice missiles
Spike missiles

Biden administration authorized a $735 million sale of these munitions to Israel during the fighting. On average each sortie could range from anywhere of 8 to dozens of missiles/bombs. When they were bombing roads in northern Gaza they were employing hundreds in the sorties using bunker busters. Also bunkers to try to damage other underground tunnels. So we are talking at least 5,000 missiles/bombs. The cost has to be at least 700 million to 1 billion. They also called up reserves to Gaza. Around 17,000 total.

5.) Hamas hit on oil tankers, offshore gas installations, and Israeli air bases:

Trans-Israel pipeline/tanker hit by Hamas rocket
Chevron closed Tamar gas platform off Gaza coast due to Hamas rockets
Hamas targeted Israeli military airbases, the alerts were viewable by Israel's rocket alert system, and they were clearly classified as military zones. Israel doesn't release any information in this regard.

We can say at least 50-100 million damage.

6.) Protests inside Israel led to night time curfew orders which caused more economic damage in millions.

7.) 3,424 claims of compensation for property damage have been filed by Israelis as a result of the fighting: 1,724 related to damage to motor vehicles. That is at least $50,000,000 in damages.

In total:

$1.6-2.0 billion US dollars economic cost in 10 day war with Gaza

well done

if someone broke into my house and stole my property I would do the same

Palestinians need to switch from 4 x 4 mounted machine guns to well trained and well armed snipers and commando teams

they need ATGM + MANPADS

a short range machine gun and long range sniper rifle

and drag Israel into a urban guerrilla warfare

well done

if someone broke into my house and stole my property I would do the same

Palestinians need to switch from 4 x 4 mounted machine guns to well trained and well armed snipers and commando teams

they need ATGM + MANPADS

a short range machine gun and long range sniper rifle

and drag Israel into a urban guerrilla warfare

They do have agtm and manpads, as well as high caliber sniper rifles. Here is one of their commando teams in 2014 war doing incursion on Israeli military base near Gaza border:

They killed 5 Israeli soldiers in that operation:

Here is very nice shot by Hamas sniper hitting Israeli soldier manning a tank gun:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom