What's new

Palestinian leader lauds Pak support

Who cares if they can help Pakistan or not, we have a army and our enemy is playing games in Pakistan ... so we need to go and help Palestinians with our forces presence on ground...

it will help to defuse the issue at home and help fellow Muslims ..

see this picture and think how Muslims used to make sure no other party take advantages of difference in Muslims...

ALi.jpg

Oh come on. Get off it.

They have their own issues to worry about, like not actually having a state of their own. In many regards, they're in a worse situation than Kashmir, so you can excuse them for being a bit selfish.

Your logic is like asking a beggar to give a dollar to you, so he can receive a dollar from you. Doesn't make sense.

But let's say that your criticism is valid (even though it isn't). Next, let's say that they do what you ask and speak up about kashmir, what next? What do you expect them to do next? They don't have money, or a standing army. They don't have a state, or any borders they control independently. What do you expect them to do next?

I'll save you the trouble; the answer is "nothing".

No the pauper analogy doesn't stick nor am I expecting them to use their money or their standing army to do anything but if they find themselves so tongue tied that they can't even condemn the acts of atrocities committed in Kashmir nor support Pakistan in any other issue otherwise than that betrays a deep sense of apathy not helplessness !

We support Palestine because it is the right thing to do, to support oppressed muslims against jew occupiers

P.S- Indians are not our blood brothers, they may have been at one time but there occupation of kashmir has ensured hatred and war

No the pauper analogy doesn't stick nor am I expecting them to use their money or their standing army to do anything but if they find themselves so tongue tied that they can't even condemn the acts of atrocities committed in Kashmir nor support Pakistan in any other issue otherwise than that betrays a deep sense of apathy not helplessness !

Your logic is skewed. Has Pakistan asked them to take a stance? No. As such, they have no obligation to do so.

Your logic is skewed. Has Pakistan asked them to take a stance? No. As such, they have no obligation to do so.

My God ! :blink:

Did the Bosnians or the Rhongiyas asked us to take a stance ?

My God ! :blink:

Did the Bosnians or the Rhongiyas asked us to take a stance ?

Your argument is completely the opposite of what it should be. Did we ask them to take a stance on Kashmir? Did they take a stance on Kashmir?

Your logic is completely flawed. I'm surprised you're even making such an argument.

Your argument is completely the opposite of what it should be. Did we ask them to take a stance on Kashmir? Did they take a stance on Kashmir?

Your logic is completely flawed. I'm surprised you're even making such an argument.

Did they ask us to take a stance on Palestine ? Did we take a stance on Kashmir ?

Somethings are implicit - When you present a case before the International Community where gross denial of Human Rights are being talked about you don't go & ask each & everyone of the countries do you ?

Call me when palestinians take a stance on Kashmir :coffee: we Pakistanis have too much time on their hands. Fix our own home

Did they ask us to take a stance on Palestine ? Did we take a stance on Kashmir ?

Somethings are implicit - When you present a case before the International Community where gross denial of Human Rights are being talked about you don't go & ask each & everyone of the countries do you ?

Sir Ji aesay kon sai rog lag gaye hain jo raato mai jag jag kar defence.pk use karnai par majboor ho gaye hain :D

Oh my God. The amount of skewed logic you're presenting is just out of this world. Tell, do you really believe this? I don't understand how anyone can be this blind to reality.

This is how international politics works, you DO have to ask each and every country what their stance is, because that is the only way to see who's going to help, hinder or stay neutral about the situation. Not to mention, nations usually campaign globally to get support for their stance, to show they don't stand alone.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

On top of that, just because we took a stance on Palestine, doesn't mean they have any obligation to reciprocate. You don't do the right thing expecting an award.

Oh my God. The amount of skewed logic you're presenting is just out of this world. Tell, do you really believe this? I don't understand how anyone can be this blind to reality.

This is how international politics works, you DO have to ask each and every country what their stance is, because that is the only way to see who's going to help, hinder or stay neutral about the situation. Not to mention, nations usually campaign globally to get support for their stance, to show they don't stand alone.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

On top of that, just because we took a stance on Palestine, doesn't mean they have any obligation to reciprocate. You don't do the right thing expecting an award.

Are you daft or something ?

Did the Turks ask us to support them on Cyprus ? Did we ask them to support us on Kashmir ? Did we call Erdogan up to issue a statement in our favor when NATO fire martyred our troops at Salala ?

And who are you if I may ask ? :what:

And no Indians are neither my blood brothers nor were we ever one nation - We've been a Subcontinent of Nations - a Mini EU if you will, united by different Empires interspersed with long periods of geographical disunity !

Come on Butt sahib, You do share blood with Kashmiri Pundits.

Don't turn on your kith and kin.....:cheesy:

Didnt know you have to ask for support from fellow muslim countries,thanks for the heads up.
You don't, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do the right thing. Even if they took a stance, what could they do? If anything, they'd probably bring more trouble for themselves than it's worth. They can barely stand on their own feet, they don't need anymore pressure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom