What's new

Palestinian Cadet's messege to Bangladesh !!

And hosting 6 million rohingya.

And condemning Burmese govt.

That much more than you are doing for your own people.. shame.

Pak also does more for Kashmir,Palestine,Kosovo and other muslim states than bangladeshi posters of PDF... devoid of reality.

Good riddance... enjoy being indias lackeys.
We are hosting Rohingyas too.We are handling this issue in a diplomatic way.Obviously by not screaming in social media but in reality.Everything get halal when Pakistan do that.A lame excuse

Thats called stupidity.
No, that's called fukc you!
-
Then dont read his post. Has anyone begged you to. Go wear a shuttlecock burqa and sit in a corner to overcome shame you felt by reading his post.
Thank you brother.
It's funny how not only banglis but also hindiians are butthurt over my post for some weird reason.:omghaha:

OH THE MIGHTYYYYYYY BANGLADESHI ARMY but can do jack to get out of indian influence.

The guy you quoted is bengladeshi so whydrag in Pakistan. As of rohingyas how many rohingyas have been given shelter by bangla tangla desh thus far?

These bengali posters iq is even worst than that of the brain dead indian troll who comes here everyday with new id and gets banned.
Because you guys abused my county so I had to drag Pakistan.If Pakistan has love about Rohinya then why selling this to Burma?

:blah::blah::blah:

I'm not a troll I'm a friendly troll. :cool:

Ask your mommy. o_O

You are not adding to your already low credibility. I am sure you have plenty of retarded friends who think you are witty and funny. You should exclusively hang around with them. That way you won't get exposed as a shallow dimwit.

No, that's called fukc you!
-

Thank you brother.
It's funny how not only banglis but also hindiians are butthurt over my post for some weird reason.:omghaha:

I know it's hard. But try not to be so retarded.

Then dont read his post. Has anyone begged you to. Go wear a shuttlecock burqa and sit in a corner to overcome shame you felt by reading his post.

What? What you said doesn't even make sense.

You are not adding to your already low credibility. I am sure you have plenty of retarded friends who think you are witty and funny. You should exclusively hang around with them. That way you won't get exposed as a shallow dimwit.
Ironically despite being a "shallow dimwit" he has gotten you so obsessed with himself that for last two pages you have been non stop quoting and replying to him. That means he must have some seriously good wits and ability to hurt nitpickers so bad that they just cant stop stalking him elsewise you know what? If someone is a dimwit he is very easily ignored by everyone.

What? What you said doesn't even make sense.
Get a nice piece of brain.

Ironically despite being a "shallow dimwit" he has gotten you so obsessed with himself that for last two pages you have been non stop quoting and replying to him. That means he must have some seriously good wits and ability to hurt nitpickers so bad that they just cant stop stalking him elsewise you know what? If someone is a dimwit he is very easily ignored by everyone.

Nice one. That's like 3rd grade level.

And you should stop adding to your "credibility" because it'll only hurt you worse when you shove it up your craphole. I'm sure plenty of people believe you're a dikc nobody wants to hang around with and that you should wear a condom on your head to keep yourself from getting exposed.

I know it's hard. But try not to be so retarded.
If you don't like it hard why did you jump on it sapsucker?

Thanks man. Much appreciated. :enjoy:

Nobody would sell them any.

Lol. My bad for responding to this stupidity. Carry on retards.

And you should stop adding to your "credibility" because it'll only hurt you worse when you shove it up your craphole. I'm sure plenty of people believe you're a dikc nobody wants to hang around with and that you should wear a condom on your head to keep yourself from getting exposed.

If you don't like it hard why did you jump on it sapsucker?

Thanks man. Much appreciated. :enjoy:

Nobody would sell them any.
Anytime for pakistani bros and LMAO @ your post , lmao too funny

Back
Top Bottom