What's new

Palestinian Cadet's messege to Bangladesh !!

And you should stop adding to your "credibility" because it'll only hurt you worse when you shove it up your craphole. I'm sure plenty of people believe you're a dikc nobody wants to hang around with and that you should wear a condom on your head to keep yourself from getting exposed.

If you don't like it hard why did you jump on it sapsucker?

Thanks man. Much appreciated. :enjoy:

Nobody would sell them any.

Now see, that's what getting under the skin is really like. Look at yourself. Your sense of humour is so elementary that you cannot rise beyond cuss words. Blah blah, ask mommy, craphole, dikc, wear a condom. This is your repertoire.

So you cannot locate Bangladesh on a map, are proud of it, and when exposed resort to language that only a small child would find worthwhile. Which third rate school did you go to? And which university produces failures such as yourself?

I know. It hurts. Suck it up.

In 1971 you had no such problems finding Bangladesh
We had. Ask any bangli. :bad:
Now see, that's what getting under the skin is really like. Look at yourself. Your sense of humour is so elementary that you cannot rise beyond cuss words. Blah blah, ask mommy, craphole, dikc, wear a condom. This is your repertoire.

So you cannot locate Bangladesh on a map, are proud of it, and when exposed resort to language that only a small child would find worthwhile. Which third rate school did you go to? And which university produces failures such as yourself?

I know. It hurts. Suck it up.
you-mad-bitch_o_1770865.jpg

OH THE MIGHTYYYYYYY BANGLADESHI ARMY but can do jack to get out of indian influence.

The guy you quoted is bengladeshi so whydrag in Pakistan. As of rohingyas how many rohingyas have been given shelter by bangla tangla desh thus far?

These bengali posters iq is even worst than that of the brain dead indian troll who comes here everyday with new id and gets banned.
Not mighty as yours of course. But its our desire to help that matters :)

And hosting 6 million rohingya.

And condemning Burmese govt.

That much more than you are doing for your own people.. shame.

Pak also does more for Kashmir,Palestine,Kosovo and other muslim states than bangladeshi posters of PDF... devoid of reality.

Good riddance... enjoy being indias lackeys.

I know right....If we could have just held on to great Pakistan, instead of being "Indias lackeys", we could have been US B*&^%es and got my self f6%$ed right now. Damn those Bengali fighters and Indian soldiers for defeating Pak. Anyways good luck to Pak

And hosting 6 million rohingya.

And condemning Burmese govt.

That much more than you are doing for your own people.. shame.

Pak also does more for Kashmir,Palestine,Kosovo and other muslim states than bangladeshi posters of PDF... devoid of reality.

Good riddance... enjoy being indias lackeys.
hey Bangladesh is another emerging power after india as emerging super power so be careful they are leaders of muslims world in comming centuries by producing more Bangali.
their leader is the one who have atomic brain. royal .

Israel was one of the first countries to recognize Bangladesh in 1971, and that's how Bangladesh repays them?? :)

Lol.Rohinga people didn't even declared independence.We are lobbying for this issue in diplomatic way.What is Pakistan doing ?? Selling Jf-17 to Burma,Shame.!
well till date you guys have helped burmese lot in that regard.
We showed them the way out of Bangladesh also!:lol:
well don't chest thump on others vistory.
Israel was one of the first countries to recognize Bangladesh in 1971, and that's how Bangladesh repays them?? :)
Well,they have repayed you better then they repayed Israel.

well till date you guys have helped burmese lot in that regard.

well don't chest thump on others vistory.

Why would you chest thumb on our victory despite losing.Thats utter rubbish.

Now...to be fair on Bangladesh (even though I keep poking them all the time...but that's because they act funny here :D ), they haven't repaid us anything extra, it's just a relation of mutual cooperation that should exist between two close neighbours for both countries' benefit. You can say that being a much bigger neighbour we have some influence over them, but that's true all over the world. A smaller country picks up fight with its much bigger neighbour only to its own peril, and we have an example in our hand right across the border. :)

Back
Top Bottom