What's new

Palestinian Cadet's messege to Bangladesh !!

Mahim Pervez

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
FB_IMG_1497951499675.jpg

This photo was sent by a Palestinian Cadet who recived military training from BMA ( Bangladesh Military Academy ) and was fighting against IDF. A numerous Cadets from Palestine get their training from Bangladesh.Bangladesh is helping Palestine as per her ability since the birth of the nation.Bangladesh don't maintain any diplomatic relation with Israel.With Bangladeshi passport you can go any country of the world except Israel.Yasir Arafat once declared Bangladesh as his second homeland.Many Bangladeshi have gone to Lebanon & Palestine to fight against Israel in the 1974-1988 period.We are supporting Palestine yet now. #Long_live_Palestine_Bangladesh_friendship :)

Last time I heard that IDF particularly targeted people who graduated from BMA and most are dead.

our rohingya kin are suffering out there persecuted in their lands and here you are worried about far away palestine shameless
Bangladesh should support Palestanian and Rohingya muslim in a same zeal until Palestinian get their state and Rohingya get back their burmese citizenship.I had friendship with some Palestinian student in Bangladesh studied in a same institute of mine.They appreciate very much the Bangladeshi position in Israel-Palestinian conflict and have very positive impression on Bangladesh.Among them was a Palestinian guy who married a Bangladeshi girl and settled in Bangladesh and speak Bangla like any native speaker.

Note says Al aqsa but the building in back ground is not Al aqsa?

Lol.Rohinga people didn't even declared independence.We are lobbying for this issue in diplomatic way.What is Pakistan doing ?? Selling Jf-17 to Burma,Shame.!

China is selling them not Pakistan.. they are producing them in China not in Pakistan.

anyways does Palestine have standing army? where these cadets serves? i mean under whose command? PLO? Hamas?

our rohingya kin are suffering out there persecuted in their lands and here you are worried about far away palestine shameless
We have to worry about both the Rohingyas and Palestinians. Both are the victims of political agenda of their adversaries who are making them homeless and destitute.

Yes it's Dome of the Rock.But what matters it's from that area
Is it not al-Haram al-Sharif and to Jews as Temple Mount, in Jerusalem's Old City?

i mean under whose command? PLO? Hamas?

I have two or 3 added as friends in Facebook and as I have seen their accounts, they serve PLO.

China is selling them not Pakistan.. they are producing them in China not in Pakistan.

You still could skip that particular country well known for Muslim persecutions.

anyways does Palestine have standing army? where these cadets serves? i mean under whose command? PLO? Hamas?[/QUOTE]

Mainly PLO. We train the cadet whom are sent by Palestinian Govt. No matters what group they join later

Back
Top Bottom