What's new

Palestine call for Pakistan army and Muslim countries for help

With deep regret not happening anytime soon :(
Why every Muslim calls Pakistan for help?!!! I have no idea but one thing i can understand, Pakistanis are ba gheyrat people and i can count on them to destroy Israel. What happened to Syria, separated us but Palestine can bring us together again.
Pakistan zinda baad :pakistan:

Is this not the same hizb group that has been involved in attacks against the pak military leadership along with calling for senior officers to cause mutiny.

Pakistan stands with Palestine but we stand behind our Arab brothers who need to take the lead.

Hizb-ul-Tehrir ? No thanks ... its not our fight , Plus Pakistan is fighting its own war we have to save our country before we even think of helping others ..
I don't like that Hizb too but it doesn't change the fact. They need our help, and when the time comes Muslims will march on Tel Aviv, i don't care about Hizb ol whatever!!!
However it's your own choice, optional :-) Enjoy your life.

Hizb-ul-Tehrir ? No thanks ... its not our fight , Plus Pakistan is fighting its own war we have to save our country before we even think of helping others ..
This is indeed the truth,Pakistan interests come first and foremost,pakistan has its own challenges to overcome as well as a Ruthless Neighbor.

I don't like that Hizb too but it doesn't change the fact. They need our help, and when the time comes Muslims will march on Tel Aviv, i don't care about Hizb ol whatever!!!
However it's your own choice, optional :-) Enjoy your life.

If half of the people in this rally take Arms they do better than any other Army, even Muslim armies will be seen as Outsiders when and if that time comes to Attack Israel ..

If half of the people in this rally take Arms they do better than any other Army, even Muslim armies will be seen as Outsiders when and if that time comes to Attack Israel ..
They need military equipment. It is our job to arm them like we did about Gaza. Hardly but when Morsi was on the power.
Unfortunately we had only one year to arm them thanks to Morsi's government.
With rock or knife they cannot defeat an army armed to the teeth.
I tell you in a blanket, we have prepared a good front in Golan heights, after ISIS , it is Israel's turn! Only 4-5 years remaining to destroy Israel.

Why would Pakistan Army and establishment that has an unbreakable historical bond with Israel help Palestinians!

Palestinians should stop dreaming and looking at the wrong places in hope.

Why every Muslim calls Pakistan for help?!!! I have no idea but one thing i can understand, Pakistanis are ba gheyrat people and i can count on them to destroy Israel. What happened to Syria, separated us but Palestine can bring us together again.
Pakistan zinda baad :pakistan:
an army which will defeat hindh will defeat jews along with ISSA ibne maryam.
Modi had started the process, we will finish it.

Back
Top Bottom