What's new

Palestine and Kashmir – One Fire

The pandits are traitors they betrayed kashmir and supported india

They were punished for their crimes

If they love india they can go live in india, kashmir is only for kashmiris

"The jihadis are traitors they betrayed kashmir and supported pakistan

They are being punished for their crimes

If they love pakistan they can go live in pakistan, kashmir is only for kashmiris"

I hope this policy suits you.

It was actually the fault of Kashmiri pandits as they ganged up with Indian occupiers.

It was actually the fault of Kashmiri jihadis as they ganged up with pakistani terrorists.

Kashmir is bilateral issue no matter how hard you cry in front of the world no third party can or will get involved.

It is bilateral issue but because India is reluctant to solve it so any third party involvement is required.

As we all know most Indians are war mongers & to stop the threat of nuclear war Pakistan has no option but to involve third fourth fifth & sixth parties...as Pakistan love & prefer peace in the region & the world.

It was actually the fault of Kashmiri jihadis as they ganged up with pakistani terrorists.

Kashmiris are fighting for their land against Indian Occupier terrorists but pundits ran away. Instead of supporting Kashmiris against Indian occupiers they choose to invite Indian Occupiers in the territory.

There will be around 2.6 billion Muslims by the year 2050 and 3.3 - 4 billion Muslims in the world by the year 2100 out of a global population of 10 billion and there will be only about 1.1 - 1.2 billion Hindus.
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

White nationalists consider Zionist Jews to be their greatest threat and enemy and want to ally with Muslims to defeat Zionist control of USA. Many people in the West who are not affected by Zionist media brainwashing feels the same, but will not say it out loud due to the threats they face. Chinese are now taking sides with India and Russia in BRICS to bring down USA as number one superpower, but this is a temporary arrangement. Russia has a declining population and will have around 110 million by 2050, so they will become either a vassal of China or West. China will remain the same at 1.3 billion. The only true friend of Hindu's are the Zionist Jews both of whom have Muslims as the common enemy.

So who are the people that consider Muslims their greatest threat and enemy and in what order:

1. India and Zionist Jews
2. Russia
3. China
4. West

So what should we Muslims need to do:

- continue making babies and have large families
- unite as much as possible, the first core should start with building economic and people to people relations between Turkey, Pakistan and Bangladesh and then include Indonesia and Malaysia
- note that the West have no reason to be enemy with poor underdeveloped and fragmented Muslim world after fall of Ottoman empire, but this enmity was manufactured by Zionist Jews installing Israel in Muslim land with Western help and support:
- when this core becomes solidified, then we should invite GCC, Arab countries, Central Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa
- this unity effort with enhanced economic and military relationship must happen within Western NATO umbrella with close technological relationship with Japan and South Korea
- that means we have to see through the crap propaganda that Zionist media has been dishing out to the world - we must come to the realization that the "real" West and Muslims are not enemies, rather we have a common Zionist enemy
- when China, India (and their friend Zionist Jews) and Russia unite in BRICS to bring down USA and the West, we the Muslims should give support to the West because, for us to unite, we will need help from them and their allies like Japan and South Korea
- so if the West is with us Muslims, we will be able to defeat the combined forces of 1, 2 and 3
- when China fails to dislodge West from number 1 position, they will become neutral and so will Russia, who most likely will join the West
- that is the point when we will have the final showdown with Hindus and Zionist Jews

So folks lets follow the above plan and get ready, we the Muslims will become the greatest population group on earth in decades and I am sure that our people will wake up more and see the light and unite much more than we are today. The future for Muslims is great, we will once again shine as the beacon of human progress and civilization. Kashmir and Palestine and other such issues will be easy to solve at that time. All we have to do is be patient and follow the plan.

Sir, I agree with much of your post except that you put China with India & Israel.

Muslims countries must establish close relations with each other plus they must establish close relations with West & China, Japan too.

Insha Allah both oppressors will be kicked out very soon! occupation of Muslim lands can never be permanent, this much has been promised.

Tere vaade par jiye hum toh yeh jaan jhoot jaana ke khushi se mar na jaate agar aetbaar hota

intezaar karo bas. you know it, we know it. pour as much money and occupation battalions as you want, you will have to leave the valley one day, just as brits had to leave through gateway of india at bombay.

intezaar karo bas. you know it, we know it. pour as much money and occupation battalions as you want, you will have to leave the valley one day, just as brits had to leave through gateway of india at bombay.

ye na hai tumhari kismat ke wisal-e-yar hota
agar or jetay rehtay yehi intzar hota

Insha Allah both oppressors will be kicked out very soon! occupation of Muslim lands can never be permanent, this much has been promised.

you should start with pakistan. to begin with pakistan was never a muslim land.

you should start with pakistan. to begin with pakistan was never a muslim land.

all land belongs to Allah SWT, not to any man. but Kashmir like Pakistan is indeed muslim majority for more than half a thousand years. pity your hindutva curriculum has brainwashed you otherwise

all land belongs to Allah SWT, not to any man. but Kashmir like Pakistan is indeed muslim majority for more than half a thousand years. pity your hindutva curriculum has brainwashed you otherwise

i can say the same thing...all land belong to Bhagwan. so pls don't give me that nonsense bull$hit.
pakistan is where hinduism started. what mecca is for you,harappa and mohenjo daro is for us. pity you madrasa education

Sir, I agree with much of your post except that you put China with India & Israel.

Muslims countries must establish close relations with each other plus they must establish close relations with West & China, Japan too.

Chinese have been with us, both Pakistan and Bangladesh for some time. But this may not be permanent. Things are already looking different with BRICS. China's main goal is to economically defeat the US and for that India may be more useful for them than Pakistan or Bangladesh or any other Muslim country, none of whom pose a threat to them. But if India goes over to the Western side, then that is a threat for them, which they need to neutralize to ensure their much hoped for smooth rise to the top. I respect Chinese strategists, but I think they are making a long term mistake to get a medium term gain. Currently they do not see a Sino-Muslim alliance in their benefit, rather they see a BRICS economic alliance more to their benefit. I could be wrong, but I believe all the signs are pointing in this direction.

So West, Japan, South Korea yes, but China no. This is the message the Chinese are giving consistently in recent months and years. So it is not that we have a choice in this matter, but rather China is forcing this choice and options on us.

The other thing to remember is that large nations like China who have a population of 1.3 billion and are rising fast economically, they have issues with self esteem and aggression and they turn out to be not very good partners for underdeveloped nations:
South Korea: Dependence in the Age of OPCON | Page 10

Chinese have been with us, both Pakistan and Bangladesh for some time. But this may not be permanent. Things are already looking different with BRICS. China's main goal is to economically defeat the US and for that India may be more useful for them than Pakistan or Bangladesh or any other Muslim country, none of whom pose a threat to them. But if India goes over to the Western side, then that is a threat for them, which they need to neutralize to ensure their much hoped for smooth rise to the top. I respect Chinese strategists, but I think they are making a long term mistake to get a medium term gain. Currently they do not see a Sino-Muslim alliance in their benefit, rather they see a BRICS economic alliance more to their benefit. I could be wrong, but I believe all the signs are pointing in this direction.

So West, Japan, South Korea yes, but China no. This is the message the Chinese are giving consistently in recent months and years. So it is not that we have a choice in this matter, but rather China is forcing this choice and options on us.

The other thing to remember is that large nations like China who have a population of 1.3 billion and are rising fast economically, they have issues with self esteem and aggression and they turn out to be not very good partners for underdeveloped nations:
South Korea: Dependence in the Age of OPCON | Page 10

@Chinese-Dragon looks like RAW has brainwashed Bangladeshis well against China!! :D

Currently they do not see a Sino-Muslim alliance in their benefit, rather they see a BRICS economic alliance more to their benefit. I could be wrong, but I believe all the signs are pointing in this direction.

That's because the Islamic world is not uniting, see the news, they are preferring to fight each other.

How can we ally with something that doesn't yet exist. If we are friendly with KSA then Iran gets annoyed, if we get friendly with Iran then KSA gets annoyed.

Whatever we say about Syria, half the Muslim world will hate us either way.

China would obviously love to work together with a united Islamic world, but where is it? It is more divided now than anything else on Earth, and most of them are still in the American camp.

When they stop fighting each other and work together, then this may become more plausible.

Last edited:
they deserve all of this for throwing kashmiri pandits out of their home land.

Back
Top Bottom