What's new

Pak’s thousand cuts to be hit by Doval’s offensive defense policy this year

Let me know if you need any help in future.. you will be my 13th successful case..
If I get it, I maybe forced to serve time in QLD outside of Brisbane. Let me know of you have any contacts there. But it's at least a year off.
Let me know if you need any help in future.. you will be my 13th successful case..

My PR is under subclass 189.. And yes, till now I have no interest in moving there.. However, I can send my family if they agree.. That way, can keep my PR active..
Every circumstan e is different but at some point when you will think of citizenship then you may regret it. I used to have a Canadian PR she I was 29. But I got a good job in Singapore. I made much more than I would have ever made in Canada. But now my son will have to do 2 years of army training if I take a Sg passport. I feel it's better if I have a western pp. But each person's situation is different

If I get it, I maybe forced to serve time in QLD outside of Brisbane. Let me know of you have any contacts there. But it's at least a year off.
If I give you another tip, how much you will pay me? lolll

But now my son will have to do 2 years of army training if I take a Sg passport.
That's not bad.. what's wrong in it? He will become a better person..
But anyway, it's your decision..

Last time I replied to that I got warning .. lol... But seriously I would not mind paying if it works out.

That's not bad.. what's wrong in it? He will become a better person..
But anyway, it's your decision..
True.. not just that , sg is rejecting citizenship applications nowadays.. very tough to get it.

Last time I replied to that I got warning .. lol... But seriously I would not mind paying if it works out.
You don't have to live in QLD.. Any area that comes under regional definition is covered under 489 visa..

So, Darwin, Adelaide, whole Tasmanian state, all the other regional areas of NSW/ Victoria/ Western Australia are covered..

Double check with your agent if he hasn't told you already.. There is no visa condition that mentions the name of the state which sponsors you.. So legally, you aren't bound.. morally yes.. :-)

Now my payment?

You don't have to live in QLD.. Any area that comes under regional definition is covered under 489 visa..

So, Darwin, Adelaide, whole Tasmanian state, all the other regional areas of NSW/ Victoria/ Western Australia are covered..

Double check with your agent if he hasn't told you already.. There is no visa condition that mentions the name of the state which sponsors you.. So legally, you aren't bound.. morally yes.. :-)

Now my payment?
Thanks for the tip. I will find out. I will make good when the time comes.

Human trafficking is a dangerous business.
O bhai jahaz main bhej raha hun.. visa ticket ke saath.. waisay boat ke zareeyay bhi bhej sakta hun lekin woh kaam khatam kardia main ne... Indonesia se aagay khatra buhat hai.. :lol:

Double squeeze ? Is he talking about keeping the LOC hot and simultaneously increasing spend on Indian support to baluchi fighters ?
Yup, in the same desperation as , cold start, hot pursuits, cross border raids, targeted killings, two front war....and in the end, a couple of Pakistani snipers make Doval & Co, run with tail between their legs and start working on a new terminology to keep the billion ostriches amused.

O bhai jahaz main bhej raha hun.. visa ticket ke saath.. waisay boat ke zareeyay bhi bhej sakta hun lekin woh kaam khatam kardia main ne... Indonesia se aagay khatra buhat hai.. :lol:

Ye wese hi India me marr rahe hai aur tumko inhen dingy me dobana hai marianna trench me?

Sahi zalim ho jabhi qasai kehlaye ho India me

Ye wese hi India me marr rahe hai aur tumko inhen dingy me dobana hai marianna trench me?

Sahi zalim ho jabhi qasai kehlaye ho India me
Mariana trench kahan pohanch gaey? Bhai geography out hogaee hai aap ki..

Back
Top Bottom