What's new

Pakitan bankrupt power sector

two important things happened here
1. you decided not to call me names
2. you agreed this thread is about pakistan
I'm sure you know your worth well without me having to call you names, one of the reasons you are compelled to repeatedly return here else where else do you have a voice.
good start... lets consolidate on this..

pakistani power sector and its railways are in dire straits and it needs immediate revival. we have lots of issues in India as well.... but when i see that some people here posting them and taking lots of interest when your country is in (again) dire straits i decide to show some mirror.
I often give the example of a Cow grazing in jungle, suddenly a Tiger appears and the simple Cow shuts it's eyes....thinking that the Tiger will also not see it.....whatever the situation of our economy or railways....it's been reported and highlighted, now does your media hand in gloves with the government or for that matter any worthy Indians have the sanity or courage to question Modi or your warlords....if India has to rely on a few dozens Rafales than whats need of hundred of SU-30s....or what's the need to look towards MARS when your own food basket are swinging from trees or sprinkling anti-pesticide on their corn flakes....No i guess not as the image in the mirror is too gruesome for you to comprehend.
making myself useful??? i'll tell you, im making good use of my knowledge and money for my country,

i'm earning plenty and paying my taxes on time,...
following law of the land in each country that i visited in last 10 years and spreading awareness about India and our culture....
voting in each election and bringing prime minister like Modi to power....
also making significant contribution to government by donations ...
raising funds for/ teaching to underprivileged children....
making sure that each anti India voice is dealt with...
and finally (most important) im living in India to make it better place for coming generations...
Wow just wow.....I also recently bought a new car and helped the German car industry but how does that or your above story helps this forum where you are nothing but trolling.....
So let me repeat it in simple English.....stop wasting bandwidth with your constant trolling....or don't cry if you are banned for your cheap stunts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom