What's new

Pakistan's War - Documentaries

I saw this doc a couple of months back, Alzjeera is doing a nice job by daring to come and shoot inside such a fragile warzone. They deserve all the credit for that.

I came across this footage in a site saying "Pakistani Air Force Releases Guncamera Footage", it can be seen in the footage that the area looks very much mountanious, possibly can be area bordering Afghanistan, but the strange thing is you can see that the footage was released in some Chinese channel i think, that makes me a bit confused:confused:

There was also a note with the footage saying "PAKISTAN : The P.A.F. claims that this footage is of its aircraft straffing a Taliban compound near the border with Afghanistan and to have taken out militants in the process, no more info on this."

Can somebody please confirm is this video genuine or not?

http://www.********.com/view?i=bea_1234215377

"Footage of Hawker Hunters, SU-7's and MiG-21's over Tezgaon airfield on 4th Dec 1971. Sqn Ldr S V Bhutani ejected safely and was taken prisoner." beautiful video.:pakistan:

********.com - News footage of IAF SU-7 shot down while attacking Tezgaon airfield

Pakistan is a country at war , that have been imposed on it.
this is the need of the hour is to distinguish between different Taliban groups which have different idealogies , Pakistan must pave way for new pro Pakistan Government in Afghanistan .
All of the tribal areas must be declared wapons's free zones , govt must request tribals to keep their arms at home and do not bring them out that the terrorists can be spoted and eliminated:sniper:.
Pakistan must develop its financial plan and external affiars policy according to its financial and national security needs.
Long live Pakistan:pakistan:

Pakistan Airforce targeting taliban Hideouts Latest exclusive footage from ISPR

"20th May 2009 , Pakistan Airforce launch major operation to wipeout all training camps , ammunation depots , and hideouts of talibans in SWAT region . Residence of Taliban Leader Maulana Fazlullah was also attacked , many consider him dead after this operation . 47 Militants were killed in this operation." (As per website, not my own words!)

http://www.********.com/view?i=32b_1242940667

F.C., Tariq Khan calls this a global war of terror, perhaps you should listen. After all, it was you that offered these videos (until I also found Kidwaibhai's:agree:).

"We're not only doing MORE than ANY country in the world, we're also suffering the most."

Perfect. We have an urdu saying I beleive: Shah say ziyada shah ka wafadar.

or the english equivalent: More loyal than the King

Epic song and imagery from Pakistan's war. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Without implying anything & without knowing if these videos have been on the forum before,,, Just wanted to post what was going around at that time & what were leaders saying around that time,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me ask you this, if indeed Pakistan is paymaster behind every outfit operating in the region, then surely we would have enough influence within the ranks of the Taliban and regional AQN, to hit the off-switch?

For example 2009 saw a 37% increase in suicide attacks in Pakistan in which more then 1,299 people were killed and 3,633 were injured. - PIPS (Pakistan Annual Security Report -2009)

Link to PDF:<<:::(PIPS) Welcome to Pak Institute For Peace Studies:::>>

According to latest statistics from PIPS attacks a reduction from 310 to 286, this shows that the ability of militants to carry out successful attacks has been impacted.

In the last six months the number of civilian losses rest at 294 killed/ 476 injured and military casualties at 69 killed / 137 injured. Whilst reported militant losses are 819 Killed/ 382 injured.

Full report:
<<:::(PIPS) Welcome to Pak Institute For Peace Studies:::>>

Pakistan is not sitting idle; we are paying with the blood of our sons and daughters... Whilst there are external elements as well as groups in society that support these outfits, it would be naive to assume that a nation would directly fund and support an element bent on creating internal chaos.

Pakistan Army has given great sacrifices to regain the control of the tribal areas. Americans and the rest of the world should understand this and instead of saying do more, they should do more to equip the Pakistan with latest weaponaries.

Son of a Lion Australian-Pakistani Film

son-of-a-lion-300x225.jpg

Son of a Lion is a 2007 Australian-Pakistani drama film set in Darra Adam Khel, in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.The film tells the story of Niaz Afridi (Niaz Khan Shinwari), a Pashtun boy who wants to go to school instead of carrying on the family business of manufacturing firearms

Watch Movie Pakistan Feature

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom