What's new

Pakistan's War - Documentaries

My apologies to who started the original thread, and to everyone who posted on it. While trying to edit it, I ended up deleting the entire thing. :oops:

It is an excellent documentary, so I am making it sticky.

thank alot for posting these videos.
Can we have the rest of the parts? or they havent yet been telecast.

thank alot for posting these videos.
Can we have the rest of the parts? or they havent yet been telecast.

Please thank the original posters (I remember Must7 and not the other - perhaps bezerker).

I do not believe part 2 has been telecast yet.

When it is, please add the videos on this thread.

Al Jazeera Link for program: Al Jazeera English - GENERAL - Pakistan's War

My apologies to who started the original thread, and to everyone who posted on it. While trying to edit it, I ended up deleting the entire thing. :oops:

It is an excellent documentary, so I am making it sticky.

thats alright.
i just wanted to inform the members that the second part will air on the Jan 4 so i think it will be on there youtube page by the 6th

this is another documentary made on Pakistans participation in UN peacekeeping missions

Last edited by a moderator:
My thanks to all. Excellent series. Great find.

Thx for posting the videos ! should be eye opener to those who dont belive in wat Pak is dont ing againt WOT GOD bless Pakistan!!

I'm specially making a separate thread for this part of al-jazeera's "Pakistan's War on Terror" documentary because it's different than the previous parts and takes a deep journey inside the front line in Bajaur sector. Watch these amazing four parts and educate yourself on Pakistan Army's efforts in the supposed WoT.

The capitalist bas****s should shut up already about the constant whining of "Do More". We're not only doing MORE than ANY country in the world, we're also suffering the most.

Salutations to our Armed forces and their courage, bravery, and sacrifices.

MOD EDIT: Video links removed since they were posted above by Kidwaibhai.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was an excellent and eyeopening series.

Really puts into perspective some of the excellent reporting on the Bajaur operation we read earlier, and then some.

Your offering was excellent. Your accompanying comments less so. When the commander of the F.C., Tariq Khan calls this a global war of terror, perhaps you should listen. After all, it was you that offered these videos (until I also found Kidwaibhai's:agree:).

"We're not only doing MORE than ANY country in the world, we're also suffering the most."

You might be suffering more but that's debatable. I doubt that you're doing more though.

Here are America's casualties from October 2001 through December 2008 for both OIF and OEF-

Casualties By Military Component- Defense Manpower Data Center

Blood is only one measure of commitment, though. The bravery of your soldiers and their officers isn't questioned by anybody. Not even the Indians disparage your forces devotion to duty.

More to the point- why should you do any less when all of your soldiers have fallen on Pakistani soil? Indeed, do more! The war is upon you and you cannot afford otherwise.

Indeed, do more! The war is upon you and you cannot afford otherwise.

I doubt many would disagree with that, but the issue takes on a different color when it is perceived as an 'arrogant demand' by the US.

The US has a Midas touch in large parts of the Muslims world, with the result a blend of distrust, dislike and even hate, instead of gold.

If there is continuity in operations in Bajaur, along with an expansion into other agencies as seems to be the plan, I believe it will be wise of the US government to back off the airstrikes, in the interest of stability, and take the low profile role in cooperating that it has during Bajaur.

My comment simply addresses ONE issue. Western countries and their lack of knowledge about Pakistan's role and effort on "War on Terror". If they were understood in the PROPER context, there simply wouldn't be any idiotic statements coming in from the west about how we ought to "Do More".

You should have also listened to the Brigadier in the earlier part of the series where he states that being a soldier, it hurts him when the western community thanklessly overlooks the efforts of his Men and Pakistan Army. Clearly he knows what he's talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom