What's new

Pakistan's Status vs India's status

Nope.... The real issue is Kashmir and the rest follows because of Kashmir..... This madness is not ending without solving kashmir... The feudalism inside paksitan have nothing to do with kashmir issue.... 2ndly More threads on this forum are opened by INDIANS targeting Pakistan..... And indians get away with this because Admins want to keep freedom of speech on this forum....

Please continue with the madness. We're enjoying the tamasha that Pakistan has become every bit. After all, we're not enemies for nothing.

As it is, it's affecting you far more than it ever affected us.

However, the day you think you are fed up of clapping for others from the fence and wish to join the game of growth and prosperity, just remember that all you have to do is accept LoC as international border.

or else, continue...

I want to troll....

Ban this news channel along with BBC news channel which was also banned earlier

Nope.... The real issue is Kashmir and the rest follows because of Kashmir..... This madness is not ending without solving kashmir... The feudalism inside paksitan have nothing to do with kashmir issue....
Naushad bhai! I beg to differ. There are millions in Pakistan who agree with the guy who is considered one of your foremost strategic analysts - Zaid Hamid - who says that Pakistan will not rest until its national flag is fluttering over the Red Fort in Delhi, Kashmir or no Kashmir.

Now if that is the psyche and aim of a majority of Pakistanis, then Kashmir is just a side issue, a means to an end. And I tend to agree with this view. It is the psychological divide between a Muslim Pakistan and a predominantly Hindu India that is the crux of the issue and not Kashmir.

you dint get my message , anyway pakistan was made to protect the interests of ruling muslim elite of sub continent not for the sake of 2nation theory or well being of muslims and had your leaders then not sought the help of tribals to settle kashmeer issue the history of this sub continent would be quite different , kashmeer was just abogey to deviate the attention of pakistani publick from real issues like growth,social justice & education but my freind even after all what you guys are suffering you still not want to adress the real issues and thats the same pakistan's national attitude of denial which is not letting you breake free

just like all other indians you also came to that denial drama..... Read my sig ... yes we all are in denial....

Pakistan was made for Muslims because muslim leaders were worried of Majority hindu taking over Muslim culture and their religion..... Muslim did faced discrimination in govt jobs and not enough representation ..... That what lead the creation of Pakistan a country where Muslim can stay as muslim and can preserve their culture, So can Hindu and other religions..... Quaid's Speech is proof of that.....

if even today INDIA is trying to keep Indian muslims happy its because they dont want another Pakistan movement inside India......

just like all other indians you also came to that denial drama..... Read my sig ... yes we all are in denial....

Pakistan was made for Muslims because muslim leaders were worried of Majority hindu taking over Muslim culture and their religion..... Muslim did faced discrimination in govt jobs and not enough representation ..... That what lead the creation of Pakistan a country where Muslim can stay as muslim and can preserve their culture, So can Hindu and other religions..... Quaid's Speech is proof of that.....

if even today INDIA is trying to keep Indian muslims happy its because they dont want another Pakistan movement inside India......[/QUOTE]

and i thought that you are one of mature guys on this forum anyway thanks for your time

Naushad bhai! I beg to differ. There are millions in Pakistan who agree with the guy who is considered one of your foremost strategic analysts - Zaid Hamid - who says that Pakistan will not rest until its national flag is fluttering over the Red Fort in Delhi, Kashmir or no Kashmir.

Now if that is the psyche and aim of a majority of Pakistanis, then Kashmir is just a side issue, a means to an end. And I tend to agree with this view. It is the psychological divide between a Muslim Pakistan and a predominantly Hindu India that is the crux of the issue and not Kashmir.

Does Akhand bharat and its supporters rings a bell....... :azn:

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

and i thought that you are one of mature guys on this forum anyway thanks for your time

I cannot say yes sir on wrong .... which is your stardard for mature.... Say yes to what indian say or you will be labeled as immature....Sorry i dont fill your standard of Mature......

Please continue with the madness. We're enjoying the tamasha that Pakistan has become every bit. After all, we're not enemies for nothing.

As it is, it's affecting you far more than it ever affected us.

However, the day you think you are fed up of clapping for others from the fence and wish to join the game of growth and prosperity, just remember that all you have to do is accept LoC as international border.

or else, continue...

Yup for you madness for us its our right......

Our current problems are not because of Kashmir they are because of Afghanistan and WOT..... Prosperity and growth is future of Pakistan ..... You guys can keep thinking what you want to think..... Dont want you to wake up from your wet dream

about the topic of this thread i feel pakistanies really hate this guy javed because whenever he starts a programm he first tries to corelate the issue with some international event & how others reacted to the simmilar situation about which his programm is going to be based , really truth is very-very bitter , if pakistanies really want to change their current status its high time they learn to respect truthtellers & not try to shoot the messenger for he's not saying whats good to hear because no matter how much you deny the facts they are not going to leave you

the thing is that pakistanies want to [B]all perks without work[/B] & to top it they want everybody to help them unconditionally but alas thats not how the real world works but still , good luck my esteemed pakistani freinds

Kalam frisking and the NATO attacks are two separate issues and have nothing to do with the standing of the nations. It has to do more with the American perspective. Finding their enemy number 1 inside Pakistan has rattled even pro-Pakistani Americans.

Pakistan is known as the same like failed countries like Zimbabwe and Burma it's the Pakistanis own paper saying this

the thing is that pakistanies want to [B]all perks without work[/B] & to top it they want everybody to help them unconditionally but alas thats not how the real world works but still , good luck my esteemed pakistani freinds

Anything else........

about the topic of this thread i feel pakistanies really hate this guy javed because whenever he starts a programm he first tries to corelate the issue with some international event & how others reacted to the simmilar situation about which his programm is going to be based , really truth is very-very bitter , if pakistanies really want to change their current status its high time they learn to respect truthtellers & not try to shoot the messenger for he's not saying whats good to hear because no matter how much you deny the facts they are not going to leave you

Thats your problem..... You guys Feel something and after a while start believing it as a truth....... and then again THINK that we are in denial mode.

Back
Top Bottom