What's new

Pakistan's Status vs India's status

This post by ANG in another thread sums it up perfectly.

Hi, one has to look at this from a realistic point of view and not an emotional point of view. The realistic point of view is based on assessing the current administration of Pakistan, and also the financial independence and economic stability of Pakistan.

To be blunt and to the point, the current administration of Pakistan is nothing other than a bunch of sellouts. They have most of their illegal wealth stashed overseas, in mainly NATO/Western countries. Their kids and retirement real estate holdings are probably in these Western countries also. They are most likely looking at immigrating to these foreign nations after having a successful term of looting Pakistan. As such, do you honestly think that they will jeopordize their personal goals? I doubt it, hence they will not take Pakistan's best interests in mind.

Secondly, unfortunately Pakistan is dependent on foreign loans and aid, and is not in a position be financially independent. Again, this is due to the current corrupt administration.

As such, while most Pakistanis would like a land and air embargo of NATO, I highly doubt this will happen. If the past is a barometer for the future, the current Pakistani administration will not do much. Case in point, they are asking the US to vacate Shamsi, for the third time. Not second, the third time.

It is sad, that a country with all these military assets and nukes, is bullied around so much. Can you imagine if 24 North Korean soldiers had been killed this way, what the NK regime would have done...

As long as Pakistanis keep electing these people again and again, nothing's going to change. It is also the reason no country on earth, including the Chinese, trusts these thieves. I can't say I blame them.

He always starts his program with some cr@p story. That's why called him a nanny. Nulcear bhikari my foot.

dont compare your foot with "nuclear bhikhari"- that comes under "disrespect" for the country you belong to-

no brother i dont hate anyone but be realistic they PAKISTANIES will never cooparate with INDIANS latest example MFN status to india at best what i believe is that both countries live peacefully without pinpricking each other anything extra in that direction will be a mirackel and personnally i dont believe in mirackels

Is this a widely watched talk show or a fringe one ?

The anchor must have been real pissed off saying those words.

Widely watched......

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

no brother i dont hate anyone but be realistic they PAKISTANIES will never cooparate with INDIANS latest example MFN status to india at best what i believe is that both countries live peacefully without pinpricking each other anything extra in that direction will be a mirackel and personnally i dont believe in mirackels

National Interest are the top priority...... You run your country how you want.... You have no right to judge us. We will give you MFN and Passage way when its in our national interest ... and will take it back when its not......

Widely watched......

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

National Interest are the top priority...... You run your country how you want.... You have no right to judge us. We will give you MFN and Passage way when its in our national interest ... and will take it back when its not......

nice post mjn my freind you are right about countries interests first , but what i can never understand is the hate among avrage pakistaani person against india , we sepparated at birth in 1947 but things never went smooth why ?

i think i dont need to tell about all major indo-pak wars anyway now we are in 21st centuary and world is not what it used to be some 25-30 years back niether are the status of some key players , so its better we life in peace(but sepparated as owr nation builders wanted) and harmony is that asking for too much

The government of Pakistan (PPP) begs not the people of Pakistan.

Pakistan is currenly lead by the biggest criminal and thief in the world, Asif Ali Zardari.

It does not mean India is superior. Pakistan was doing way better than India financially before Asif Ali Zardari became President of Pakistan.

India has good leadership. If only you had Asif Ali Zardari as your president.

We always had the luxury of choosing our own leaders.

nice post mjn my freind you are right about countries interests first , but what i can never understand is the hate among avrage pakistaani person against india , we sepparated at birth in 1947 but things never went smooth why ?

i think i dont need to tell about all major indo-pak wars anyway now we are in 21st centuary and world is not what it used to be some 25-30 years back niether are the status of some key players , so its better we life in peace(but sepparated as owr nation builders wanted) and harmony is that asking for too much

The hate is on the both sides so dont quote Pakistani only..... Only this forum shows how much love India have for us...... The wars are started on one basic issue... Kashmir... Solve that all other problem will be solved as well.....

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Again we are not Indians......

India has good leadership. If only you had Asif Ali Zardari as your president.
But then we have our own bozos like Raja, Kalmadi, Kanimohi, Kapil Sibal, Alagiri, Chidambaram etc and of course a lame duck PM who is remote controlled by an Italian lady! At present India is forging ahead not because of its polity but because of its people.

Good governance is now a thing of the past. It's the money that makes the mare go. Who's bothered about the country? Forget the country, our political 'masters' would even sell their mothers for money!

The hate is on the both sides so dont quote Pakistani only..... Only this forum shows how much love India have for us...... The wars are started on one basic issue... Kashmir... Solve that all other problem will be solved as well.....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Again we are not Indians......

do you really think so well freind thats not the real issue the real issue is/was the wounded egos of your socio-political class and there general perception about hukumraan-riyaaya conceot because they never believed hindus to be equal and nevr wanted to loose there feudal positions , if tommorow kashmeer is solved believe me this madness against indian HINDUS is not going to finish , jost look at this forum how many threads on daily basis are created to mock indians and there general support by some highly esteemed premium members please dont mind !

do you really think so well freind thats not the real issue the real issue is/was the wounded egos of your socio-political class and there general perception about hukumraan-riyaaya conceot because they never believed hindus to be equal and nevr wanted to loose there feudal positions , if tommorow kashmeer is solved believe me this madness against indian HINDUS is not going to finish , jost look at this forum how many threads on daily basis are created to mock indians and there general support by some highly esteemed premium members please dont mind !

Nope.... The real issue is Kashmir and the rest follows because of Kashmir..... This madness is not ending without solving kashmir... The feudalism inside paksitan have nothing to do with kashmir issue.... 2ndly More threads on this forum are opened by INDIANS targeting Pakistan..... And indians get away with this because Admins want to keep freedom of speech on this forum....

Nope.... The real issue is Kashmir and the rest follows because of Kashmir..... This madness is not ending without solving kashmir... The feudalism inside paksitan have nothing to do with kashmir issue.... 2ndly More threads on this forum are opened by INDIANS targeting Pakistan..... And indians get away with this because Admins want to keep freedom of speech on this forum....
you dint get my message , anyway pakistan was made to protect the interests of ruling muslim elite of sub continent not for the sake of 2nation theory or well being of muslims and had your leaders then not sought the help of tribals to settle kashmeer issue the history of this sub continent would be quite different , kashmeer was just abogey to deviate the attention of pakistani publick from real issues like growth,social justice & education but my freind even after all what you guys are suffering you still not want to adress the real issues and thats the same pakistan's national attitude of denial which is not letting you breake free

Back
Top Bottom