What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

thats Blackhawk Serpa Holster ....... we use basic SBRs and are not into bells and whistles unlike western counterparts
If you look at other pictures SSG-N uses safaraliland als holsters which are standard in western world.

SSG used to have old school safaraliland sls holsters which are way better. I don't why they switched to these serpa holsters which are very unsafe and their locking system prone to failure.

On the belt yes couple of SSG-N guys were spotted with battle belt setup.

As per the book. That Pashtoon Operator sister was killed in Lal Masjid Operation. Hence he took revenge from Zarrar Unit.

Also the book further claimed, Zarrar Unit had defections, They joined 313 Illays kashmiri outfit and planned attacks against Pakistan Army. Major Haroon and Major Pasha Defected from Army were the lead who were planning and giving sensitive movement info that enabled the hit teams to do suicide attacks and ambushes. Both Major Haroon and PASHA were caught and are incarcerated in hyderabad jail right now

These defectors were the major reason we saw large scale attacks against Army installations in 2007-2009 timeframe. Then Again 2011-2013 timeframe when major airbases were hit. Plus the hijacking attempt of Pakistan Navy ship, These Hizb ul Tahrir type guys who were ex military were actively trying to recruit collaborators who could provide inside info and in turn that info were then used for attacking the installatuions.
not an operator he was a Cook who had links with the extremists .

View attachment 788949

General Pervaiz Musharraf checking his pistol at Kargil,.
Date: 1999
Indian captain's side arm brought to the base by the Pak Raiders.

Exactly. Actually, I used to think that SSG is old school, but now I think All By the Grace of Allah, not even the so-called Modern SOF will dare to challenge them.
Listen to this podcast till 1:27:52
When I said the same thing how American Navy seals chickened out from a training exercise with Zarrar ATU just because Jarri were using the live ammo during the scenario exercise . Many of the Hollywood fanboys were mocking me .

Shaheed Amjad Razzaq LCDT, of the Navy's SSG .....

1646158665848.png

Captain Syed Haider Abbas: The life of a martyr

Shazia Hasan... DAWN
March 1, 2022

The parents of Capt Syed Haider Abbas proudly display the personal effects of their martyred son. —White Star

The parents of Capt Syed Haider Abbas proudly display the personal effects of their martyred son. —White Star

KARACHI: For a moment you are taken aback when meeting the calm and collected couple. It has only been a little over a week since they lost their eldest son — Captain Syed Haider Abbas who embraced martyrdom while he was in hot pursuit of terrorists in a hideout near District Kohlu in Balochistan on Feb 2022.

Nice holster setup you got there.View attachment 817430
what kind of grip is that?

If you look at other pictures SSG-N uses safaraliland als holsters which are standard in western world.

SSG used to have old school safaraliland sls holsters which are way better. I don't why they switched to these serpa holsters which are very unsafe and their locking system prone to failure.

On the belt yes couple of SSG-N guys were spotted with battle belt setup.
Safarliland are shitty holsters, one should only go for quality kydex holsters.

Kydex holsters have time and place, they don't have active retention

I don't know man, don't know the specific name for it.
Kydex holsters are the best bet at this time until something better comes up, I have used these safirland as well as Kydex holster so can tell my personal experience. There is no issue of retention in Kydex.
Whatever grip that is, its shitty to be honest.

Kydex holsters are the best bet at this time until something better comes up, I have used these safirland as well as Kydex holster so can tell my personal experience. There is no issue of retention in Kydex.
one person disliking doesn't mean they are not good, Lot of LEA, SF and SOF using safariland for years and as standard issueed.

Whatever grip that is, its shitty to be honest.
agreed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom