What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

1643494004842.png

In the summer of '1999, the OC of the then Zarrar Company, Major Haroon Islam volunteered for deployment during Operation Koh-e-Paima, alongwith a sniper detachment of the Company - this was despite Zarrar's role being CT-oriented..

View attachment 807916

that eight years on, a sniper took his life during Operation Sunrise. a skydiver, mountaineer and whatnot.

View attachment 807917

May The Almighty bless him among the exalted martyrs.

Not sure if that ISPR logo is bs
Dude wow, you believe some random editted video. No that's not SSG guy. Think for yourself does ssg wears multicam also that's a ufpro uniform, pvs-31s and ATAK system which is biggest indicator.

Also you made me watch sone guy edit who have added us navy hornets in his videos.

Dude wow, you believe some random editted video. No that's not SSG guy. Think for yourself does ssg wears multicam also that's a ufpro uniform, pvs-31s and ATAK system which is biggest indicator.

Also you made me watch sone guy edit who have added us navy hornets in his videos.
Let a man dream
@Trailer23 ka dil todh do gai.

Not sure if that ISPR logo is bs
Logo 1.jpg

I don't use either

Logo 2.jpg

I use this one

I take it you're referring to a Eid Video I did back in 2019.

Hornet.jpg

Tell me something... What about Directorate General Public Relations (Pakistan Air Force) using a F-15 Strike Eagle in an Official Video?

What, you don't believe me...?!!

Here is a screenshot followed the actual video.

F-15.jpg

Oh don't worry, you need not scan for the clip. I took the liberty of time stamping it for you. Just click: Play

But its okay. To err is human, but two mistakes in one video are unacceptable too👇.

Spell check.jpg

Maybe in the future you can share some videos on the Pakistan Armed Forces by amateurs to show me how its really done.

Mic Drop.jpg
Let a man dream
@Trailer23 ka dil todh do gai.
"Dil todh gaya" Seriously?!!

Bro, I have a Certificate from ISPR itself on my wall for my contributions. I have PAF Pilots/Personnel messaging me when my next video is coming out. My videos are played at PAF events, so I assure you - i'm good.

View attachment 816881

I don't use either

View attachment 816882

I use this one

I take it you're referring to a Eid Video I did back in 2019.

Tell me something... What about Directorate General Public Relations (Pakistan Air Force) using a F-15 Strike Eagle in an Official Video?

What, you don't believe me...?!!

Here is a screenshot followed the actual video.

View attachment 816885

Oh don't worry, you need not scan for the clip. I took the liberty of time stamping it for you. Just click: Play

But its okay. To err is human, but two mistakes in one video are unacceptable too👇.

Maybe in the future you can share some videos on the Pakistan Armed Forces by amateurs to show me how its really done.

"Dil todh gaya" Seriously?!!

Bro, I have a Certificate from ISPR itself on my wall for my contributions. I have PAF Pilots/Personnel messaging me when my next video is coming out. My videos are played at PAF events, so I assure you - i'm good.
Okay and

Does pakistans special forces keep their identity hidden? From pictures I’ve seen I almost never see anyone wearing balaclavas or any form of face covering unlike other countries where it’s mandatory to keep your face hidden. Is this something to consider for the future or does Pakistan not plan to implement this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom