What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Last picture is totally of a SSG guy.
Im not SSG but my younger brother graduated an year back. Although I have much cooler pics I dont post them. Infact I hardly post here anymore. That said small mistakes do happen. No need to get hissy fits bro.
Apart from me everybody in my family serves in the mil. My father and 2 brothers. I unfortunately didnt join, did law instead.

1645374319657.png
1645374363608.png
1645374550086.png

1645374671692.jpeg
1645374686197.jpeg
1645374702715.jpeg
1645374714925.jpeg

Does pakistans special forces keep their identity hidden? From pictures I’ve seen I almost never see anyone wearing balaclavas or any form of face covering unlike other countries where it’s mandatory to keep your face hidden. Is this something to consider for the future or does Pakistan not plan to implement this?
Its not needed any more unless security of the personnel is in question. The Pakistani special forces are quite large now and it makes no practical sense to keep their faces hidden unless they are on missions for which they themselves ensure they are not visible.

In all likelihood, on internal security missions, there could be a need but in general, troops are not allowed to post photos of themselves when deployed so a lot of the operational security aspects are addressed.

There are places where such measures maybe needed as in Mexico where the drug mafias go after the troops and their families. Fortunately for us, this is not the case.

View attachment 817296

Captain Haider Abbas has embraced Shahadat in an IBO against terrorists in Sibi, Balochistan.

View attachment 817299
Very unfortunate loss. He was from Karachi. To God we belong and to God we return.

Im not SSG but my younger brother graduated an year back. Although I have much cooler pics I dont post them. Infact I hardly post here anymore. That said small mistakes do happen. No need to get hissy fits bro.
Apart from me everybody in my family serves in the mil. My father and 2 brothers. I unfortunately didnt join, did law instead.
Whatever you post, post carefully please. Not worth putting anyone's career in jeopardy. I have known and seen military careers get ruined for minor carelessness.

The Namaz-e-Janaza of, Captain Haider Abbas (SSG), was held today in Karachi with full military honours,

“They Lived together….They fought together and today they carried their comrade Together”

1645483231789.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom