What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

No. Yes, I made a mistake as some members pointed out and I accept that. But you had to be that one ganda anda to tell me otherwise. Now trott along little fellow.

A soldiers kit is not viewed in a fashion sense it's perceived as a survival kit. The decent the kit, the more our soldiers have fighting and withstanding odds.

Only ignoramuses like you perceive forces kit through a fashion lens. Illustrates your thought process.

In fact, I don’t and and I don’t like folks always criticizing gear as it doesn’t meet their magazine cover or video game expectations. I rather have an effective fighting force than a good looking one.

Cuirassier

@leftofthepincer

#OTD in 1987, while leading the reserve team of the SS Group's Ebrahim Company into assault at the Rana/Ashok Post, at Bilafond La, Captain Iqbal Khan makes the ultimate sacrifice as he engages the enemy bunkers with an RPG-7. posthumously awarded the Hilal-e-Jurat.

"it was a bold plan put into action by very brave and dedicated troops. It failed primarily because of insufficient understanding of the impact of terrain on military operations." LTG (retd.) VR Raghavan - former IA DGMO's comments on Operation Qiadat. EBRAHIM COMPANY - SSG

Iqbal was commissioned in the Army Service Corps. attached is a tribute by Major (R) Agha Humayun Amin, a brilliant Pakistani military historian, and a bird app friend. "sir jab waqt aayega tou golioon kee baarish ko bhi paar karoonga."

On this day

As Operation Qiadat reaches it's climax at the dizzy heights of Siachen, Captain Salik Nawaz Cheema, a team leader in the Ebrahim Company of the SS Group's 3 Commando "Powindah" Bn, is grievously wounded by machine gun fire as he closes in on the Rana Post, aka Ashok Post.

1632528721739.png

the daring assault involved troops advancing uphill in extreme terrain and conditions, under direct enemy observation, making it a risky gamble at the Bilafond La. was a first for the PA in this icy wasteland. Salik was awarded the Sitara-e-Jurat. a memorial at the Attock Fort.

1632604658897.png

CJCSC General Nadeem Raza, visited Russia to witness Exercise Peace Mission-2021 in the ambit of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO).
CJCSC also attended Chiefs of General Staff of Armed Forces of SCO member states meeting

Ayub pins the Sitara-e-Jurat on the mother of Captain Muhammad Sadiq of the SS Group, who was killed in action at Jandiala, near Zafarwal, on 21ˢᵗ September 1965. a gunner officer, he had served at Kutch and in the Salahuddin Force, involved in Operation Gibraltar.

1632746850548.png

Opening Ceremony of Exercise Druzhba VI held at Molkino training Area, Krasnodar, Russia.

Special Forces of Pakistan & Russia are participating in the two week exercise in counter terrorism. Chief Guest Mayor of Garyachi Kaluch, Sergy Belopolsky.

1632921122157.png

1632921150344.png

Exercise Cormorant Strike 2021’

11th multinational ‘Exercise Cormorant Strike 2021’ concluded at Colombo, Sri Lanka. Pakistan Navy's Special Service Group (SSG) participated in multinational exercise conducted under the auspices of Sri Lankan Army at Infantry Training Center Minneriya.

1633113880751.png

1633113908510.png

Closing Ceremony of Joint Anti-Terrorist Exercise (JATE) 2021 held at National Counter Terrorism Centre, Pabbi.
1st military exercise conducted in Pakistan under Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (#SCO) Regional Anti Terrorism Structure.

1633383445363.png

1633383469201.png

1633383515047.png

1633383568124.png

Back
Top Bottom